A single Gift......

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking news: 

Thousands of people have flock Yeouido Park Square, for the blood drive, initiated by Big Bang G-dragon, for his wife SNSD Kim Taeyeon. As off this afternoon, there are at least a hundreds that have been pre-check and are now being taken their blood. We all could say the blood drive was a success as the line of people.

We have also spotted some celebrities donating their blood. Personalities, like The one, 2pm, Wondergirls Yoo Jaesuk, Song Jihyo, Kim Taehee, and Rain, Park Haejin, and Kang Dong Won.  With Big Bang Leader G-dragon, some have also volunteer in entertaining the crowd. SM artist, Super Junior, Shinee, FX, EXO, RV, and YG artist 2ne1, Winner, IKon and Big Bang TOP, Daesung, and Youngbae.

Many celebrities also sends their congratulation and support for Kwon Jiyong and also for Kim Taeyeon. Fans have also shown support for the two couple, and also hope for Taeyeon's well being. We will update you for more news.. later.

 

Jiyong's pov.....

 

I left Taeyeon in the care of her sisters and Family. I left Seungri there cause I know he is the calmest when something will happen and he will call me immediately, though his calmest, is he running around then yes. Before I leave the hospital, I strictly forbade her to do anything but rest. Of course she whined, but I have mother-in-law and my mom on my side so I won, I guess.

But for precaution, I ask personally her members and her sister Hayeon to remind their sister. Hayeon even got a kiss from me on her cheeks. 

I was overwhelmed, buy the amount of people who came to my request. A day won't even be enough to thank all of them. My Nuthang Crew came and help. Kiko, was there and it cause a stir. Of course my fans recognize her, but what they do afterwards made me smile. They welcome her, and even say sorry. People from the industry was also there and give me support.

I also heard from Zheff that he will be arriving from the airport. Once they heard about the news about Tae, her daughter Aeyeon wanted to see her. From Australia, Mark and Ms Lucy, fly to Korea just to see if Taeyeon's is alright. Archie also called me, that Mr. Castor have granted her daughter Natsha to visit Korea, so she will also be arriving tomorrow. Leeteuk also said that Han Geng and Sunye were also shocked to know about Taeyeon's illness and decided to go to Korea.

I was very thankful for the people's support for my wife. And as a sign of my gratitude, I went to every donation tent to ask them what would they want, but the nurse said that I shouldn't do that, nor does any idol cause some of the girls who donated their blood will have a heart attack to see me.

As a precaution for Taeyeon's blood transfusion, we personally screened all type O blood and thoroughly check their blood and their background. Good thing that some of the hospital here in Seoul helped on the blood drive. Of course they also needed blood for their patients so they help in screening and taking the blood from the donors.

"Hey Ji.... rest up for a while man. You haven't been resting since we came here.." Soohyuk said as I try to lift another box of water.

"I'm okay... beside, they are donating their blood for my wife these is the least I can do." I said to them.

"No you should sit down and rest." TOP said to me. "If you get sick, Taeyeon will be extremely worried. Beside that' why we are here. To help you and for you to not be selfish again and decide to do everything on your own."

I still want to argue with them but, my body seems to agree. So I just sit there and watch them. 

"Hey Hyung how's TIffany and you?" I ask TOP. From what I've seen and heard about those two, it looks like they get back together.

"We agreed to be friends for now." He answered. "The thing is, I still break her heart, so I still need to work on that."

I hear from Hyoyeon what happen that day.

Flashback:

"Why did you do that?!" Tiffany shouted at TOP. "Why?!" 

"TIff...you-" TOP then eyed Hyoyeon and the girl just nodded.

"So you already told her huh.." Yuri said. 

"Wait all of you knew about it?" Tiffany ask them.

"Not all of us, Seohyun, and Taeyeon didn't know bout it. " Sooyoung said to her.

"They why didn't you tell me?! Why? " She ask again.

"Well you could ask this guy right here." Youngbae said as he ushered all of them except the two and go outside. "You two have very much important matter to discuss so, we will be at the van and will discuss what we saw and just fill you in after you two finish."

The two was left at the cafe and now seated across each other.

"Why did you do that?" Tiffany ask again a lot calmer than last time.

"To protect you." TOP answer. "I don't know how they caught us but, your boss threaten me. And I don't you to give up on your dream because of me so .... that's why I did that."

"By breaking my heart? Did you know that I broke my ankles because of it. I.... I thought that you just played me..." Tiffany said teary. "Why didn't you just said to me that you don't love me or tell me the truth."

"I can't do that." TOP answered her. "Cause if he ever see any hint that we are still together he will destroy both of us. Sorry, if I did that to you. Maybe it was to extreme but you know me, I will do anything to protect you."

Tiffany know about TOP's over excessiveness that he almost don't think and just do what he think was right. TOP just eyed her and wait for her reply.

"Hey.... would you say something? I mean, I know you won't forgive me, but still I wanted to know what you think." TOP said to her.

"That's the problem with you, you always assume what I think!" Tiffany said to him. "I will forgive you......." As soon as TOP heard it, his face lift up but what Tiffany said afterwards make him gloomy again. "..... If we find Taeyeon. That is my condition. But you will only earn my forgiveness not my trust. You got to work on that." Tiffany then went out and went to the group.

"Hey are you two okay?" Yuri asked.

"Okay... but not okay. He will need to do everything he could to make me trust him again." Tiffany said to her.

But of course the girls know that she just messing with TOP.

 

End Of flashback:

 

"Well I have to work very hard for now on to get her back.." TOP hyung said.

This was the first time I saw TOP hyung been this serious, maybe because the girl he wanted was worth it. Well mine's too. About 30 minutes have pass I stand up again  and continue work. Though my friends wanted me to rest up more but, still this is for my wife so I need to step up.

 

Taeyeon's pov....

 

The first day was no fun at all. Jiyong forbade me to do things and all I have did was sit here in this room. Though I have a Flat Screen TV here, and I have watched how people give up their blood to save me, I just wanted to get out for a bit and walk around.

My members and as well as my sister Hayeon was ordered by my Dragon husband. My younger sister was even scolding me and said that he will tell her Jiyong oppa that I misbehaved. Seriously? Her oppa. Damn! From what I heard from my mom, and brother she brag it to her followers in social media that she was now Jiyong's dongsaeng. 

Not only that, Dami unnie, also like her very much, saying that she literally wanted a little sister, but Jiyong was born, but now she have two. 

Back from what I was saying, I am now bored. And at least Jessica notice it.

"You look like bored.." she said. She just came back from the dorm with Yoona. She has to call Tyler, about what happen. Good thing that Tyler said that everything's fine with Blanc. and he will take care of it for the time being.

"How can I not be bored? My sister won't let me out of this room, and Tiffany and Sunny are being to over protective." I answer, and Sunny and Tiffany heard it. The rest of the girls went out for lunch with Seungri.

"How can we not be, the last time you went out with yourself, you disappear." Sunny reasoned out.

"She has a valid reason you know?" Jessica said in sarcasm, and the three high five each other.

"Tchh. I thought you will save me but you are an enemy." I said to her.

"Glad to hear that...." She said to me and smile. "Oh I brought this.... this could take away your boredom." she then handed my phone.

"I nearly forgot that I have one.." I said as I hold it for the first time since I ran away. "Wow, full charge.."

"Seohyun always charge it. She thought that you would call on your phone so she did that." Tiffany said to me. I've got to thank the maknae later.

"If you are bored then update your instagram for once." Jessica said.

"Yeah... at least let everyone know's that you are alright." Sunny said to her.

Then the others then joined in and ask what was happening. Then an idea pop out on my mind and I ask them to call Seungri. Of course he comes immediately and I let him took my phone to take a pic of nine of us. After that I posted it at my account. Of course that pic became a big news that day.

@taeyeon_ss posted a pic:

My dear Friends and Sister. #nineforlife #SNSD

 

Kim Taeyeon posted first pic, after being admitted at the hospital

Kim Taeyeon Posted pic of all SNSD members. is it the return of OT9?

 

​+458/-58 Wahhhh!!! SNSD!! OT9!!! my heart is complete!! Taeyeon you can survive this illness!! Fighting.

+360/-99 It looks like they will be complete again. WOW Taeyeon is still glowing even though she is sick.

 

Of course my husband commented at my post and even say that I look beautiful. The first day then end with him going back to my room at the hospital totally worn out.

"Thank you for your hardwork.." I said to him as he sleep beside me. Good thing the hospital bed was large enough.

"I'm home.." he said weakly. I remove most of his attire, like his jacket and shoes, but I just let him sleep, beside me. "Tae.... love you.." he sleeptalk.

"I know... I love you too" I said to him.

 

The second day was the busiest. After the blood drive that day, Jiyong and Archie went to the airport to accompany someone. I was shock when he came back with the people I have met in my Journey.

"Taeyeon unnie!!" two girls called me. Aeyeon and Natasha then hug me tightly.

"Hello to you too, Natasha, Aeyeon-ah

"Hey Aeyeon, careful okay." Zheff said to her daughter.

"You too Nat...." Archie called out.

"Wow... you are pretty amazing to swam with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter