Nepal Adventure: Confession

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov......

 

After our bungee jumping, we went to the mall to buy some stuff, clothes to be exact. Sunye texted us that it will be cold there so we buy some jackets, some hiking shoes, and also scarf. For the scarf there was a Blanc and Eclare here so we decided to buy there.

I held one of the scarf designed by Jessica and it was really good, her dreams that she shared to us. I decided to buy 6 more and then we went to our hotel to get the souvenir we bought a few days ago. We went down again and ask the receptionist if there is any delivery service nearby, so we could sent all of it to our family and friends in Korea. After that we stayed at our hotel room to just chill. We eat dinner there too and I then drink my meds.

After that we packed our clothes for tomorrow, I stayed in the living room to watched some shows, while Jiyong was in the room. He was there for about 2 hours now and I was curious on what he was doing so I went there and saw him with his notebook and writing something.

"Hey oppa, what are you writing?" I ask him.

"Oh, sorry I got occupied here" he said "this? some lyrics I came up a while ago." he answered "even if Hyungsuk hyung agreed to our selfishness, I am still his artist so, I will be sending him these songs and some demo's."

"Wow....." I said to him in a monotonous way.

"Hey are you really that surprise or you are just being sarcastic?" he said to me and I just smile at him.

"I know you are a great composer, and I know you have been writing something whenever we had free time" I just coolly said to him as I went back into the living room. He then close his notebook and then join me.

We watched movies and just order some foods. It was like a home date actually. We watched different genre of movies, from chicflicks (which he thought was gross), horror, action, and comedy. Jiyong oppa even lay down with his head resting in my lap as we watched it. He was quite a baby actually, even demanding that I feed him some snacks when he look at me.

I don't care if his head was heavy. I quite like it, and I feel happy? I don't know. This moment with him was perfect and real. I don't even know that I started caressing his hair, as we watched a comedy movie. I admire his youthful face, but I notice that he is already sleeping. I move my hand and gently touch his face, moving some strands of hair in his face. 

"Oppa wake up" I call him, but he didn't respond. "Oppa wake up" I call him again but now I was leaning closely, then his head turn, which is now facing me, making me blush but I stayed. "Jiyong oppa, wake up, you need to sleep at the bedroom come on" I then sit straight again when I saw his eyes suddenly twitch.

And like a child, he yawn and then open his eyes. But the move that made me blush more was when his hand reaches for my face, and with a smile in his face he said in a sleepy voice "You're such a beauty Kim Taeyeon" and then went to sleep again. I don't know why I blush, but his warm hand against my cheeks was enough to tell me that I am feeling something for him.

I shake my head  of the thought and tap his shoulder again, cause my legs was feeling numb now. That is when he wake up and look at me.

"You fell asleep.." I said.

"Sorry" he said to me. "Come on let's sleep now"

"Uhmmmm... I can't stand. My legs are numb" I said and he just chuckle "hey you made it like this" I then pouted and look away. But another surprise was awaiting for me when he suddenly carry me bridal style.

"Sorry, okay. So let me carry you to the bed Princess" he said and all I could do was to hold onto his neck as he carry me to the bed. I look at him and I can tell that my heart is beating for someone, and I am afraid that it could be him.

Jessica's pov...

 

I step foot again at the country where only bitter memories remain. Korea. A land where all my dreams was crushed. I don't why they have called me, and the fact that they suddenly said it was urgent was very suspicious.

Flashback.

It was 2 days since Taeyeon's visit. Surprisingly the nightmares that I have disappear, letting my sleep became peaceful. Maybe the fact that I've talk to her, or the fact that seeing her again make my heart have its peace, I don't know, it just that I was thankful. That day also I ask Tyler where those two will be going but they didn't tell him.

I ponder on what Taeyeon have told me. Why did he want me to protect the girls? Even if she was not coming back to SM, she continue on being their leader. Why do I need to come back to SNSD. Then I remember how Jiyong was very concerned of Taeyeon when he barge in the room. I was still thinking when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jessica it's me Lee Sooman" the other line answer.

"Oh Sangjangnim you called. What could I do for you?" I ask him

"can you come back to Korea, I need to discuss something with you" he said to me.

"About what Sir?" I ask him

"It's urgent and I think telling it on the phone is not really advisable" he said to me.

"Okay." I answered and he hung up on me.

End of flashback.

 

I want Tyler to accompany me here, but he is busy managing Blanc that it is to much for me to ask more from him. So I went alone. As soon as my plane touches the ground and I was at the airport, I saw the SM staff who was there to pick me up.

"Good morning Jessica-shi we were the one who was task to bring you to SM if you --" but before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Its Ms.Jung" I said to the man and he just look at me. "Were not close and the fact that you are just a staff don't give you the right to call me that. So call me Ms. Jung" I then went to the car that will bring me to that agency, I already notice it cause it was heavily tinted and it is a van was so like SM.

The ride back to the agency was quiet and the staff who pick me up became afraid of me. I feel sorry for what I have done but, I won't apologize, cause I don't to be called by that name here.

We've arrived at the agency, and as soon as my feet enter to dreaded conference room,It seems like yesterday when I enter this same door, when I asked why I was kicked out. I take huge deep breathe to calm myself. When I know that I'm fully calmed I knock first and then open it. Upon entering I saw the very same people that I don't want to see anymore. But at least they are not complete, TIffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon are the only who were there.

I bow to Mr. Lee, and I then seat at an empty chair across those people.

"Well it's about time you show yourself here Jessica" Kim Youngmin said to me. The man who orchestrated this whole scandal in the first place.

"I only came here because Lee Sooman called me. Don't think I came here for all of you." I said in a serious voice. "So why do you call me here?" I ask directly.

"I get straight to the point. Until Taeyeon return I wanted you to fill in for her for the time being." Mr. Lee said to me.

"Hahahahahahha..." I burst out laughing that it surprises everyone "Seriously Mr. Lee stop saying ridiculous things" I said to him. "Beside why would I go back to a group that Kicked me out."

"Hey do you think we want you either?! If our careers isn't in jeopardy I wouldn't even agree to see you?!" Tiffany said to me.

"Then, why do we need to discuss it. They don't like me, I don't like them. So it's a done deal" I said to them.

"Don't forgot Jessica that you are still under us and we-" but before the bastard Kim can utter his next word, I cut him off.

"Do you really think that would scare me?" I said to him "Why do you think I hang around here in this agency for? Do you find it weird?"

He then glare at me, and said "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm only hanging around because of my sister, Krystal. And with my lawyers researching about my contract, I, at least can sue you for withdrawing me from the group." I said to them.

"Jessica what are you saying?" Mr Lee said to her.

"The only thing that is prevented me from suing SM is my respect for you Mr. Lee. But if you still push through with this bull of me filling in for that girl then might as well I hand over my resignation from this agency" I then reach for my purse and I get the piece of paper that I have been with me since December. "That's my resignation letter. If you have any problems with it just call my lawyer." I then stand up and was about to walk away when Mr. Lee said something.

"Are you sure about it Jessica? Are you not rushing everything? You're Duet album with Krystal, is finally done. If you resign right now and all of those will be gone."

"I know about that. Sir, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't want to end it in a lawsuit and smear the name that once became my home. So if you can I don't want to go to court just for a mere cancelation of contract." I said. I then bow at them and then leave. But as soon as I open the door I saw the people that I missed so much.

"Unnie..." Yoona called me. She then went closer trying to hug me but I just back away.

"Sica unnie please, would you come back to us..." Seohyun said almost begging.

"Why would I? It's your wish right. To get more lines in the song to stand out even more. It's your wish right?" I mock them but every word pierce my heart.

"Unnie it's not like that... we ... I--" but Yoona can't finish her sentence when I said something clear enough for them to hear.

"Don't pretend that you care. You are just like your leader, selfish people that only think about themselves. Don't worry yourself. I won't be coming back here ever again. I just handed my resignation earlier. You can ask Tiffany if you want to. So goodbye to all of you." I bow to them slightly and then went straight to to the elevator.

As I reach for the elevator I enter it and thank god that it was empty. I then surrender my whole weight to the wall. My eyes was b in tears, but I held it in. The mere fact that they are in that room already crushing my heart. The eyes of our Maknaes that I love so much, I can't help but bear the pain. As the elevator the touches the ground I hurriedly call a cab and went to my apartment here in Seoul. I went directly to bed and hope that all of the pain in my heart will be in my tears so when I cry they will, all be gone.

Sunny's pov...

 

I saw her eyes, and I know she was hurting when she said all of that. I don't know why Tiffany hate her or better yet disappointed at her, but I just want to slap her face right there in the room but I just held it in. Of course our CEO couldn't handle the fact that Jessica was trying to end her contract. He doesn't want that. If I didn't know, Jessica is still the most widely sought model for magazine next to Yoona in our group before. So he don't want to lose all of those endorsement. But my uncle just said "We should just let her go." He then dismissed us, and as we went outside I saw Seo and Yoong crying.

"What happen here?" I ask Yuri and Sooyoung.

"They saw her and you know...... it doesn't end well" Yuri answered.

We just try to console the two as we went to our dorm next. It feels so empty without Taeyeon. We also felt it before when Jessica leave the group, but with two member missing the atmosphere is getting darker.

"Hey cheer up, you know Taeyeon isn't going to leave us. Just 4 more months and she will come back I know it" I said trying to lift everyone's mood.

"Yeah Sunny's right... beside when that ajumma get tired of what she is doing she will come back" Sooyoung said also.

But Yoona is still sad and I know it's not about Taeyeon "Yoong" I called out. "Let's just give her more time okay." I said to comfort her.

"But unnie, she hate us and she will never forgive us" Yoona cried.

"Why wouldn't she come back to us, if she will come back to the group, Taeyeon unnie will see it, and she will surely comeback then we will be 9 again." Seohyun explained.

"Cause she is just thinking about herself and not the group" Tiffany answered. And I shot a glare at her. "Just like before she the only thing that matters to her is her career not ours, that is why she made that company of hers."

"Stop it Tiff!!!" I shouted at her. "What's wrong if she wanted to pursue her other dream! That doesn't mean she neglected the group, and you know that!"

"Hey come on stop it, it's no use fighting with ourselves, we just need to be calm and figure out a way to solve this" Hyoyeon said and I calm down.

I then grab my phone and jacket and went out. leaving them here. I scroll my contacts and call the person who I know I can only trust.

"Hello, Sica... its me. Can we talk?"

"Uhmmm sure.. where?"

"Same place... " I said.

I then went to my car and drove to the cafe that we usually hang out. It was in the outskirt of the City, and it was far enough from noisy place of our world. I know about her secret. That secret that Taeyeon and her bear. She told me all of it when I tried to reach out for her in my radio show. She called me back and we talk, but made me promise not to reveal it to anyone.

"Hey are all you right?" I ask her.

"I'm fine, how are you?" she ask me.

"Fine, I guess. Got a shouting match against Tiff earlier regarding you. But over all I'm fine" I said to her. "So how long will you be here?"

"I will be here until my birthday fan meet" she said to me.

"I wish I could guest to that fanmeet of yours. But for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter