Japan Adventure! Part 2: Their decisions

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov......

 

I wake up with a severe headache and a body pain that surely will last for a week. I then scan the room and see where I am. The only thing that I can remember that I was about to pass out in front of the store. "What happen last night" I ask myself. Then I heard someone singing in the bathroom.

It was then I realize that my roommate was no other than Taeyeon. !!, I curse loudly. I then get up but notice that my clothes was still on me. Wait, if I am still in my attire then there is nothing happen between us. It make me a little bit disappointed....... Wait, why am I disappointed?.

I shrug the last thought and grab my phone. Then I saw tens of messages coming from my agency asking me if I already wooed her. But what irk me was that, was a txt from one of the producers asking me to come home already if me and Kiko are okay.

"This was Kiko was talking about" I silently mumbled as I toss my phone at the side of the bed. I wanted to wash up but Taeyeon was still in the bathroom, and again my ing brain was imagining a lot of things again. I was about to went to the balcony, when the door open revealing Taeyeon freshly washed face from the bathroom.

"Oh Sunbaenim, you're up already? I ordered some breakfast and some food for your hangover. After you washed up lets eat." She said to me smiling. I didn't have the energy to defend myself, clearly she have taken care of me last night. So I just comply and went tot the bathroom to freshen up. 

Taeyeon pov.....

As soon as Jiyong sunbae went to the bathroom, I quickly went to the balcony to panic. ! I curse silently. Why am I acting like this! Its just G-dragon sunbae. What happens last night was just a spur of the moment, he's drunk so he is not on his right mind. I said this to myself as I recall the event last night.

(flashback)

As the bellboy drop sunbae into the bed I quickly thank him. Though he look at me weirdly and surely there will be a news of Jiyong sunbae being with a girl in a hotel, I'm not really concern about that. Now what would I do to you? I ask myself as I look at the wasted dragon. I then decided to just leave him alone and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After I finish, I then went to my bed and read my itinerary for tomorrow.

I was about to sleep when I heard sunbae crash on the floor. I quickly rust to him and see if he is alright but despite the fall, he is still sleeping. Being a good-natured me I then try to lift him up to the bed. Lifting him up to the bed was a struggle to me because of his 3 layer warmers, which almost half of his weight. So I remove his jacket's, yes jackets, his shoes and just leave him with a T-shirt and his pants.

AS I was remove his clothes I felt embarrass of what I am doing. Taeyeon, you are just helping him okay, you're not doing something indecent. I thought to myself. But undressing him, with that innocent look of a sleeping face he has, just giving me the wrong signals. After undressing him, he became much more lighter to carry, so I quickly lift him up and place him on the bed, but as soon as I place him, he suddenly hugged me tightly.

That is when I felt my heart beat faster and heat came rushing to my head. Taeyeon this is dangerous don't get agitated, its not good for you, remember Taeyeon is calm. I muttered as I try to get out from his grip. But his tight hold on me was strong that I can't even moved. Strangely he hold me closely to him, that I can smell his sweet smell..... wait did I just smell him? I then closed my eyes and calm myself again. Surely people, especially girls, would understand that being with an idol like G-dragon, and hugging you right now will make your heart explode killing you instantly. When he loosen his hold o me I try to get out but suddenly his hand caressed my hair lovingly that I started to feel hot again. Aishh.. why is sunbae acting like this? He even mumble some sweet words to me, like "saranghae", "yeobo", "you're cute", things like that was just music to my ears.

His gentle touch on my head and his sweet sleep talking making me feel lost and suddenly my eyes became heavy as I surrender myself to sleep. 

As morning came, I've felt someone's hugging me. That is when I remember that Jiyong sunbae and me sleep together last night. I quickly open my eyes and strongly get out of his hold. Thankfully I am still dressed which slightly disappoint me.......wait why am I disappointed?. So I went to the bathroom and wash myself up, cooling my enrage heart from the shock of the G-dragon.

(end of flashback)

 

As soon as I calm down, I heard the door open and the food service that I ordered came. Strangely Jiyong also finished his bath and went out with a only a shirt and his pants on towel drying his wet hair. As soon as the waitress see this she excuse herself and went out side quickly.

We soon find ourselves drown in complete silence as we eat our breakfast. I especially order some porridge for his hangover, and an American style breakfast form me, but enjoying eat was not in my thoughts.

"About last night.." we both said at the same time.

"No you go first" I said to him. Clearly what he was going to say was important.

"Sorry." he apologize. "you have to take care of a drunken me last night"

"No its okay, beside you did pay my bills at the restaurant" I said to him. "So sunbae, what are you plans today?" I ask, changing the topic.

"YG hyung said I could take a leave for a week to get my GF but she already dump me so..... I don't know..." He said with a saddened tone. and the urged to cheer him up was getting into me.

"If you have nothing to do, you can accompany me sight seeing in MT Fuji? well if you have nothing on your schedule..." I suggest to him.

"Sure, I have 4 more days before I work again like a zombie, so relaxing like this will ease me" He said.

The rest of the breakfast was us talking about music and the industry and stuff. After that we get changed to go out to MT Fuji. Jiyong offered to use his car as an apology for troubling me last night which I gladly accept.

..................

On our way to the site, we stopped over to buy some packed lunch. The drive was enjoyable. Sunbae was enjoyable, and he sometimes joked around though. If I look at him now, I can say that he didn't have any heartbreak.

"So, Taeyeon-shi, are you really serious about running away?" He ask me. And I just nodded. "Well... I'm just asking cause your not the type, you know, to do this kind of things" he said to me honestly.

"Its just that I'm tired. Tired of being told what to do, tired of expectation about me, simply I'm just tired of the industry altogether" I told him half of my reasons. "Sunbae aren't you tired?" I ask him.

My questions startled him, but he still remained calm and answered "I'm also tired, so tired that even though my love broken up with me because of this profession, I can't even feel anything. Maybe because this industry is up the life out me... oh I'm sorry to rant"

"No it's okay I too feel the same way" I said to him. The last few minutes of the rides was in a complete silence. I diverted my eyes on scenery of road side and just enjoy it.

We have arrived at the base of the mountain and went to the Ryokan or a motel near the Fuji-go-ko or the Five lakes of Fuji. After we settle in, we went to the lake side to admire the beauty of the mountain.

I was ecstatic and I forgot that Jiyong was with me the whole time. Though I just use him as my photographer the whole time, It seems that he is enjoying it too. We were not in a disguise cause there isn't any people, so we enjoy just being with ourselves more. I take a picture of me sitting beside the lake, a picture of me holding My. Fuji in my hand, I even have  picture of me and Jyong with our face close to each other, and Jiyong sunbae in the palm of my hand. 

For the first time, I was having fun with myself, well I have sunbae here with me but, It was fun to come here. I envy some of my idol friends who came here for vacation and talk about how beautiful Mount Fuji was. I became curious and sometimes ask my members to go here, but because of our busy schedules, I can't really make a plan to go here with them. Maybe, we can go all here someday. I wished 

I went to the lake and feed some goose there, sometimes I just look at the beauty of it all

"Its beautiful" I said as I saw the sun set, hiding behind the mountain. It was like I've seen in the movies, beautiful. Clearly my heart was somehow felt at ease. Nature is really the best medicine for me. But as soon as I was turning around my chest became tighter and it hurt so much, then my vision became blurry as I surrender myself to the ground. 

Jiyong's pov.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter