Detective SoshiBang

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea.....

Sunny's pov.....

Good thing that the management granted my 1 week leave. Even I was surprise that they approve it, maybe because of all the that was happening. We have a scheduled comeback the time Taeyeon will come back, and of course they will tire her again. But at least they won't fire her. 

It was early in the morning, as I went out of my room fully dress, with my disguise in my bag, the 6 girls who I shared the dorm with eyed me.

"Hey where are you going?" Yuri ask me.

"Just meeting a friend" I said casually as I walk to the main door.

"Sunny... whose the friend your meeting?" Tiffany inquired. It slightly tick me off cause she was acting a little y after her sister called that Taeyeon had visit them. Of course she reported it to my uncle already.

"Someone you don't know off" I said to her as I leave the dorm. 

Truthfully Tiffany seems to act a leader at times, that it causes some arguments. She's too focus on her career right now that she sometimes forget she her BF Khun. That's why they broke up, or maybe she still have that tiny hope about her and TOP. 

As I headed down to the parking lot a car suddenly appear infront of me, I was startled but when I look at it, It was from the guy who I called a few days back.

"Hey get in!" the guy said as he open the door.

I then went in and automatically lock the door. "Hey thanks for coming Daesung-ah" I said to him. Yup the guy who I called is BigBang Daesung. The reason, he is the most honest and quiet in terms of keeping a secret.

"Yeah... but thank god Seungri wasn't there when you called or else we will be busted" he said to me. "Does Sica know that I'm joining in as well?"

"Well.... I miss that part." I said to him. "Don't worry... She will be ecstatic that you are helping us."

That's what I've got to say but.... after we went to our meeting point.....

 

"Why the hell did you call him?! Lee Sunkyu!" She said my real name. She only called me that when she is angry.

"Jung Sooyeon.. stop okay. We need some muscle to do this job beside. My car have tailed by the papz... Your's also., so we need his ride" I said to her. "Sorry Dae... we are just still cranky about Taeyeon." I said to her. Even calling her real name

"Don't worry I understand, Seunghyun hyung, and Youngbae hyung are also like that" he said to me.

Jessica feeling sorry about her outburst apologize too. "Sorry Dae... I just got off the plane earlier."

"Nah.. It's fine" he said to her. "So care to share what you have found out?"

We then went to a hotel that Tyler have booked for us. Thankfully it was a very private one.

"Here's what I've found out. These two idiots have been touring the whole world." Jessica started as she spread the files she had in the bed. "base from what Tyler have gathered, They went from Japan, Philippines, Australia, HongKong, Macau, Nepal, Africa, then Brazil.... and now they are in America"

"So what did it tell us?" Daesung inquired.

"Their final destination will be in Europe... I'm sure of it." Jessica said.

"How are you sure of it."Daesung said.

"Well I remembered when we were still a trainee. Taeyeon said about going on a about touring the world when she get older and she made a list of it. She even bragged about it." Jessica said.

"So they are in America right now? And we now know where they will go after. But we need the reason that Taeyeon and Jiyong have done that." I said. "All of this will be for nothing if we can't find out why they do this."

"Well your right" Jessica said as he compiled back the file. "So how will we do it?"

"Let's first contact everyone the two knew. Her friends family or anyone who made contact with them." Sunny said, as she open up her notebook. "I made some lists of her contacts in her cell, so we should start there first."

"So our job for today is to call everyone in this list." Daesung said.

"Okay let's start!" Jessica said, as we started calling everyone.

Back at the Dorm..........

 

The girl's watched as Sunny was gone and then they started off what they are going to do.

"Okay unnie.... let's start" Seohyun said as they prepare themselves.

"Girls, don't tell anyone about this okay?" Tiffany said to them.

"Even to Sunny unnie?" Yoona ask her.

"Yes even to her" Tiffany answered her as she tie her hair.

"Yoona-ah if someone ask where are we, just say we went shopping or we just went to our parents.. okay?" Hyoyeon said to Yoona.

"Don't worry I will. Damn I pissed that I can't join you. Stupid photoshoot." Yoona said as she slumped into the couch.

"Unnie it's just for today... Beside Sooyoung unnie have also a schedule tonight." Seohyun tried to coaxed her.

"Hey they are here!" Sooyoung shouted, as the rest of the girls hurried themselves.

"Don't worry Yoona... by Wednesday you will be free and you can come with us." Yuri said as they leave Yoona in the dorm.

The 5 girls hurried to the parking lot and was welcomed by three boys in a Van.

"Noona.... get in.." Seungri said as he open the door.

The five girls enter the van and Tiffany was shock to see TOP there.

"Hey Youngbae.. why is this guy here?" she said pointing at TOP.

"Yuri you said that she ain't coming" TOP inquired as well.

"Will the two of you knock it off?!!" If you two don't like to be with each other then get out of this van right now!" Yuri shouted shutting the two up. "God you two!!"

"Yuri's right, if you two try to fight again, we will force you out of the van regardless where Arraseo." Hyoyeon eyed the two.

"Okay.." the two said in unison.

"So girl's where we headed?" Youngbae asked them.

"To Taeyeon's house, in Jeonju.. We already called Aunt Kim that we are coming. Maybe there we will get some clues about Taeyeon's reasons" Yuri said to her BF. "Sorry if we called you for this."

"Nah don't worry about it cause our leader is with your leader, so we really are affected too."

"Hyung, what I can't understand is why does Jiyong hyung suddenly decided to go with Taeyeon noona." Seungri said to Youngbae. "From what I know they haven't even interacted for than 5 minutes."

"Yeah.. you're right Seungri, I mean even though Yuri and Youngbae got together, and This two have been in a short relationship" she pointed at TOP and Tiffany. "She didn't even try to socialized with these guys. more or less with G-dragon."

"Yeah Taeyeon unnie.. usually hide in her room and even in our break, she will just go to their house or shop with us." Seohyun said to them.

"What do you think she's doing right now?" Hyoyeon wondered.

 

In America......

 

No one's pov.....

 

The three are now in the road to go the first place they will go. The three bid farewell to the Hwangs and even ask them to relay a message to Tiffany.

"Are you sure about this Tae, If they know you two are here then they will find you." Michelle said worriedly

"Don't worry about that unnie, beside I need to tell them that I'm alright so please just tell them." Taeyeon said.

"Beside USA is a very big place, they can't easily find us" Jiyong said. 

They then board the RV that Archie have bought, the two was shocked to see the RV and asked where he get the money to buy it. 

"Don't worry about the money, I bought it with my own, beside we need a car where we could rest even if there is no hotel nearby." Archie said.

We were now on the road and our first destination..... Of course Las Vegas

"You two are sure we should go there?" Archie said. "The trip to Jersey is just a day and a half you know"

"Yup... I really want to enjoy there since last year. But of course our schedule prevent me from doing that." Taeyeon said.

"You will love Vegas... but Tae don't gamble okay" Jiyong reminded her.

"Of course.... but I would like to try it." Tae cutely said.

"If you want to try, I can lend you some chips, but after you use all of it, its over okay" Archie said to the two.

 

Back at the hotel.....

 

Jessica's pov....

 

We were here for half a day already  but we couldn't find any clue about Taeyeon's escape plan. We already called everyone she knew even those who are not in her contact list, but with no avail.

"Damn... Do they really don't know?" Sunny said as she slumped in the kingsize bed.

"It looks like we haven't found anything huh?" Daesung said as he chow down on the food we just ordered.

"Let's look at this way... maybe we miss something. Something that happen only these year." I said to them as I scrambled from the files that was scattered.

"Well the only thing that happen this year. Is the fact that people still ing about her and that kid, being on a fake relationship when it wasn't even true." Sunny said to me.

"What!! so that EXO kid isn't his boyfriend?" Daesung was shocked of what he have heard that almost spat what he was eating.

"Shut it Daesung.." I silence him. "Okay continue Sunny"

"Ahhh... I remember she was complaining about her leg last February. You know about her accident in January." Sunny suddenly remembered. 

"Hey Sunny... what happen when she was injured in January" I ask again.

"Well she have an headache and such, so she went to a doctor. I don't know where though." Sunny said to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter