HongKong Adventure: Detour 1: Days of Leisure..

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov....

 

Hong Kong...

It was raining for the whole morning and there were not that much people on the street. On the road a van ridden by a famous Chinese star, was now arriving at one of the building. Inside the car the man was busy reading the latest news threads in Korea and some comments generated by the netizens.

""GD-Taeyeon, go Shark Week in their adventure in Australia: Even have Sharks named after them""

​​+1,656/-256: Wahhh!! have you seen the video of them underwater? They really did that!! Gosh they are Crazy!! But hey Jiyong and Taeyeon really are something they even get a shark named after them. Now they Ruled the seas literaly.

""Taeyeon's voice can even calm the scariest predator""

+2560/-321: Hey I know Taeyeon has an emotional voice but damn!! To even calm as shark. Not any shark but a really big white shark. Her voice knows no boundaries!!

""Idol's closeness, and affection to each other, Notice by fan. In a relationship or not""

+1630/-520: Not a fan but do you see how G-dragon worries about her. And how he was very gentle towards her. It's just me but, they seem pretty close for someone who just met each other a month ago.

+2341/-1501: Ahh the pictures!! the Videos!! Who are they lying too? They are surely in a relationship.!! Look at how G-oppa takes care of her. Even the foreigners think they are a couple!!

 

It was a disaster as the news have spread out a few days ago. His friend from Korea also ask if he saw her, but he just said he didn't. Well he really didn't see her, as if they will just come to Hong Kong where almost all of the people knows them. He give off a deep sigh as he read another news from Korea. It was posted just hours after GD-Taeyeon news. It was a video of SM-YG press conference about their Artist.

""SM, YG silnce broken. Released an official statement regarding their idols""

 

KBS News: "Just hours after the new post of the most controversial people in Korea. SM and YG have broken their one month silence regarding the scandal of their two Artist. Fans, and reporters have flooded the Joint Press Conference of the two most powerful entertainment agency here in Korea. And Right now a representative from the two agency is now taking the stage:

SM Side: ""Kwon Jiyong or G-dragon and Kim Taeyeon have indeed run away from Korea. We have been trying to contact them this last few weeks to determine their reason and we have just establish contact with them 2 days ago. As far as we know Kim Taeyeon was the one who planned this, and Kwon Jiyong have agreed to accompany her.

The two met at an airport in Japan. Jiyong was going to Japan for an official business while Taeyeon was going starting her run-away plan. Coincidentally they stayed at the same hotel and with that Mr. Kwon agreed to Tayeon's request to accompany her in her journey. Both of their Families and members doesn't have any clues regarding why the two have suddenly done this.""

YG side: ""The two stated that their reason for running away is that they are tired of peoples expectations and the scandal that happen for the past few months. They said about something about finding their happiness and peace of mind and to have a vacations for themselves. The two also elaborate that they will be after 4 months.

We couldn't say much about them by now, cause they are off the grid again and they haven't contacted since then but we are surely assure you that they are not in a relationship. As far of what is happening between them. Their post on SNS will provide some answers.""

""As for the future of SNSD and BigBang, the two groups will still continue as a group until their leaders return and explain themselves. This is as far as we can tell you but we appreciate if you have any information about the two. Kindly tell us, but be warned we will persecute anyone who will give false information.""

The whole press conference was chaotic as the press, wanted more than an explanation. The fans were also feel something were off about the information SM and YG have given. But just a few hours after the said conference. The said culprit have posted another video on their instagram account.

xxxgd-taengxxx posted a video:

Gd/Tae: Hello to all of you!! We are here again to tell you how great is Australia. 

Tae: The place here is great, it's not hot nor to cold. The beach well great huge waves and great scenery. I've visited a lot of cool places here. The Sidney opera house, the great barrier reef, and also the Melbourne Aquarium. We visited them after I have tried the Cage viewing. It was both scary and fun. I recommend this to all thrill seekers out there.

GD: The cage viewing is a bit scary and not for the faint of hearts. I even get cold feet when it was my turn. But once you are inside the cage surrounded by those beast you will feel great respect to them. Of course there is fear but if you just follow the guide's instruction you will not get in trouble right Taeng?

Tae: Yah Oppa! I follow the rules too. I just wanted to pat their heads.

GD: Yah tell it to the judge. But please we recommend this to all of the people who want to find some kind thrill and happiness.

Tae: Okay, now that we have done our GTae video log.. we are now going to confirm of what will SM and YG will announce to all of you. 

It is true. I was the one who suggested it and planned it but I assure you I don't force Jiyong oppa to accompany me. He just proclaim that he will join me on this.

GD: hey I didn't proclaim anything. I ask you if I could join and you agreed. Well beside that point. I wanted to say that we are not in a relationship. We just travel buddies searching for our lost selves. Just like what we have said in our first video that is our reason. We don't want to end this but. I ask our fans to wait for 4 months more. After that we will give you a proper explanation. But for now...........

GD/Tae: We will be signing out for now. Bye bye.....

The video was a huge scandal again. From what the man have read in the news after that. Fans have started hunting them down. Their fans have started a brigade on finding where they are. The man then close his tab and just lean his head backwards and close my eyes. The van then park at the front of one of the high class apartment building in Hong Kong. The man suddenly get off from the car and enter the building. The guard bow to him and open the door, and a parking valet take his car to the parking lot. 

He enter the building and he was greeted by the receptionist.

"Good Day Mr. Han"

"Good day to you too" He greeted back. "are there any packages or letter that was sent for me?" He ask. It was a regular thing for him, well of course he is a celebrity.

"There is, Sir" the receptionist said to him "a package was sent for you from your agency. There are also some letters from fans" she handed them to him. "also there are a couple of people here that wanted to see you."

He then felt confuse. Who would be the one to visit him this day? "Do you know who are they?" he ask.

"Yes sir~" the receptionist answered cheerfully "they are right there Sir." the receptionist then point at the couch at the lobby.

The man then turn his head to where the receptionist have pointed at to see who it was. As his eyes landed at the pair, his eyes widened to see who the girl was.

"Taeyeon!!" he said out loud.

"Hi... Han Geng oppa" Taeyeon said shyly.

"What are you doing here? I mean ... when did you arrive here?"

"We just got here 3 days ago." Taeyeon answered "oh yeah... Oppa meet Jiyong you know him right?"

"Yeah how would I not know G-dragon" He then offered a handshake, and Jiyong accept. "Let's not talk here okay. Come lets go to my pad" He offered.

Jiyong's pov.....

I really don't know if this is alright but what choice do we have. If that incident didn't happen, then we should have not come here.

"Hey take a sit first." he offered us. "have you eaten?" he ask us and we just shake our head. We haven't eaten yet since we came here. Taeyeon insisted to wait for him at the lobby until he came. He then went to the kitchen to heat something up. And after a minute we are now in his dining room eating our hearts out.

"Hey slow down you two" he said to us. "you two look's like been starve for days" he commented. 

"We didn't have our breakfast yet oppa" Taeng said as she scoop another bowl of rice.

"So what brings you two here?" He ask us. "You know Heechul hyung is practically searching for you Taeng. He just called me a couple of days ago, if I have seen you but I just said no." he then look at us gouging. "is it true that you two run away?" he ask.

"Han Geng-shi it is true. Don't ask us what are reason is cause we will not tell you anything." I said sternly "But we are hiding from someone right now, and our flights to our next destination is tomorrows afternoon. And we needed a pace to spend the night. But if you will call your friend in SM and tell where we are. We will take our leave then" I said frankly, then eyed him.

"Okay.. okay.. no need to to get agitated, I'm just asking. Beside I already told them that you are not here so you can stay here in my place for the night. And yes I won't call them if it is what you are implying." He said to assuring us. "but who is the man you are hiding from?" he ask.

"well Oppa it's a long story" Taeyeon started. Well it is surely a long story. Considering the fact there is a strange man searching for us. And our fandom have started a crusade for us. These past few days was a mixture of fun and excitement.

Flashback 3 days ago.....

Taeyeon's pov...

We arrive here in Hong Kong a bit late. Our flight got canceled and was pushed for the next day. So me and Jiyong decided to visit some places here in Australia, like their Aquarium and the famous Sydney opera house. We even watched a performance there. Through out the day, Jiyong have been grumpy. Cause he said we wasted a valuable time but I just cheered him and said, "We didn't really do a normal tourist tour when we came here so lets just enjoy here". I then show him my sweetest smile and like that he reverted back to his cheerful self.

The next day our departure was inevitable and we boarded the plane bound to Hong Kong. It was a 7 hour long trip and when we arrived at the Hong Kong Int. Airport, it was in the early morning so we first settled into our hotel that I always go when I have scheds here.

"Oppa, when will we go to Dr. Hawkins friend?" She said while unpacking some of her clothes.

"Let's just go tomorrow, beside we both have jetlags because of the long trip so let's just settle down for now okay" he whined. We are both tired from the long trip so we decided to rest for the whole day. Maybe go out after we have rested but still our aim is to rest.

In case your wondering we booked a single room with one king size bed. We agreed upon this last time. Jiyong won't let me sleep alone even though we are in the same room. By being by my side even if I'm asleep, he can assure that something like what happened in Australia will not happen again.

"So..... we have booked the room for 3 days. So what are we doing for the rest of the days." He ask me.

"Well.... there is always a place I wanted to visit...." She trailed first "but I don't know if it is a good idea"

"What do you mean not a good idea? Hey where do you want to go?" he suddenly ask me.

"when I was a child I saw some advertisement about Disney Land. Since then I wanted to go there. But because of me debuting as an idol I forgot about that dream of mine." I said. 

"Well we can go if you want beside we can disguise ourselves. Surely your boss and my boss have already announce our little scandal to the world." My eyes gleam with appreciation when he said we can go, and right there I just hug him because of the pure excitement I was feeling.

"Thany you!! thank you...!! you really are the best Jiyong oppa" I said to him and without any second thoughts I just kiss him on the cheeks.

Realizing what I have done I suddenly broke the hug and we just awkwardly sit at the opposite side of the bed. Gosh what have I done!! I silently squealed as I notice that I am extremely blushing right now. I then try to peek at him but when I slowly turn around I notice that he have also turn around and then our eyes met. It was just a split second but it made my face redder than it already is. So I quickly turn my head.

But the awkwardness was saved when the break fast we ordered came. I quickly stand up and went to the door to get it. God please don't let us be awkward while we eat.. I silently prayed.

 

Jiyong's pov....

!!!

That was the only thing I can think off. As soon as Taeyeon went outside the bedroom to get our breakfast I quickly went to the balcony to cool off. Good thing every hotel have one or else I will find another place to hide my embarrassment.

I held onto my chest and my heart is going haywire. Jiyong, its just a freeking cheek kiss. She just show her gratitude to you don't get your hopes up.  I mentally prepared myself. After a few self encouragement and meditation I went out of the balcony and head straight to the dining room. But what I saw was the exact scene I was dreaming for so long.

She was in her casual clothes, preparing our breakfast with her messy hair tie in a bun and damn she looks like a wife, my wife. Scratch that thought. She is with someone else, mind you. The voice of conscience told me. Damn voice.

I went towards her and sat across her. We really didn't talk much while we taking our breakfast because of the awkwardness but we still take sudden glances with each other, which I found cute by the way. 

After the awkward breakfast I let her sleep first. So she could gain some energy and also to calm herself. Me on the other hand stayed at the living room. Good thing that it is adjacent to the bedroom, that way I could see if something happen to her.

When I am sure that she was asleep, I open the TV to watched some shows. But amidst of some program the news about us was still going on. It topple every major news and it was the headlines on the afternoon news. I change channel and went to watching a movie. Though chicks flicks was not my thing I just put up with it until I feel my eyes get heavy and the next thing I knew I was also asleep.

I was still on my dreamland when I felt someone nudge me. I grumble caue I don't really want to disturb my dream (well in case if you don't know my dream is about Taeyeon and I being a happy family).

"Oppa, wake up" she nudge me again.

"Leave me alone I still want to sleep" I grumble as I try to push her hand away.

"But oppa, you won't get any sleep tonight if you sleep it all off this afternoon." the sweet voice of that someone echoes through my ear.

"Oppa" she nudge me again. But I still won't wake up. "If you won't wake up, then I will just go outside alone" and when I heard that, my body bolted up, eyes wide open and searching where she is.

"Yah!! where do you think you're going?" I shouted at her. But she just smile at me.

"I'm going to walk around the block and buy some souvenir to be delivered home." she said to me. As she was about to walk out the room.

That is when I scramble out of the sofa and shouted "Hey wait!! I'm coming with you."

After 30 minutes we are now on the streets of Hong Kong, with our ridiculous disguise. I'm wearing a really big jacket, matching it with jeans and the worst part is I'm wearing a red wig, and a nerdy glass. If my fans will see me, they will say that this is not a G-drgon style. But oh well I still rock this outfit. On the other hand my partner in crime is wearing the same disguise as myself. A jacket big enough for herself, with jeans, and a nerdy glasses too. the only difference is that she is now using a purple wig. By looking at us, people will only see us as a weird couple. We are just casually walking here while eating some snacks along the way.

"Oppa, lets buy this!" she said to me as she drag me to one of the clothing store. I find it weird that ever since we step out of the hotel she never let go of my hand. Doesn't she remember what happen this morning but oh well I'm still grateful. 

Though Hong Kong is the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter