Our Time in Europe..

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov...

 

"Will the two of you be alright?" Archie ask us. We are now at the airport bound to London. Archie decided that he will just follow us there after the kidnapping case is finished. 

"We will be okay, don't worry." I said to him. "Dr. Smith have already given me instructions and her meds if her illness kicks in again. Beside I won't let anyone hurt her."After 4 more days at the Hospital, Dr Smith agreed to discharge Taeyeon. But of course not with strict instructions.

"Listen well Mr. Kwon, I don't know when or where her illness will kick in, but now that she is approaching her fifth month. It might be sooner, let's just hope that you finish what you wanted to do before you know." He said to me. "The headaches will be frequent from now on, and it will be much worse. Pain relievers will be advisable but, don't over use it. I will also recommend you some meds for her heart. But over all don't stress her that much. Do Yoga or meditating to calm her mind."

"Mr. Kwon, I know it will be hard from now on, but your strength is needed for her to go through this. I'm really sorry, if I can't do anything to save her." He said to me.

"Archie-shi, thank you for being with us." Taeyeon thank him.

"Hey, we will be apart for just a few days, beside I will join you once the investigation is finished, so just have fun there, okay? Little Taeyeon." Archie then ruffle her head.

We then bid our goodbyes and went to board the plane. Waiting for the plane to take off, I cant help thinking about what Taeyeon have revealed to me about their CEO, and the reason Jessica was kick out.

Flashback

"Our CEO.... he was the one who ordered Jessica's removal from our team." Taeyeon started. "He knew about Jessica wanted to start a business before, and he hates it cause it won't generate revenue for the SM. Truthfully, even though Lee Sooman is our chairman, he isn't the boss around SM anymore. Kim Youngmin and some board of directors runs the agency now. The time he became the CEO, the agency have been losing some money. At that time, Jessica have been suspecting our CEO, in embezzling the money that we work hard on. She went to confront him about it, cause some of the payment for her modeling stints was either gone or lessen. We have heard that our CEO was a gambler and often seen in casinos around Seoul. But Jessica confronted our CEO about that, and ask for the whole recipe and disbursement of payment for our project, that is when the Board tried to ostracizes Jessica. He even told the media that we are the one who vote for her to be kick out, when we only went and talk to him about Jessica's plan to halt for a year."

"Did you know the original plan was me, Jessica and Seohyun, to form a sub-unit but they change it. They get her casted in a drama that was against a hit drama back then, to show that she can't act. Her solo activities was becoming lesser, that the only schedule she have where for modeling. They give her and Krystal a variety show, to further distance her from us."

"So, what that have to do with you?" I ask her.

"December last year, I was granted a vacation... I was at the agency, and was trying to find one of my things. I was very forgetful, so I went to the security room to check, where I misplace it. At that time, the guard ask me for a favor to watch the room for a while so he could buy something to eat. While reviewing the CCTV footage, I saw our CEO talking to someone, at first I didn't care about it, but when I accidentally press the sound button for the CCTV at his office, I heard everything. The man was a Mafia, and he was demanding money from our CEO. Our CEO gave the money, and the Mafia "Stupid kids, they worked hard for this and you are just giving it to me." Our CEO then replied and said, "They are just cash-cows, that is what they are good for." I was fuming with anger, that I wanted to expose him there but what shock me is that when he joked. "...when they are not bankable anymore, I can just use their body... hahahah" I was horrified, even if it was just a joke, about what he would do to my members and for my dongsaeng. I panic and just get the recorded tape, and went home."

"Could you get my bag?" She said to me and I give it to her. She then showed me the tape. "I hid this in Tiffany's room at her parents house, for safe keeping. By the time our CEO got wind up of the missing CCTV tape, he investigated who took it. Do you remember when were in Australia? I texted him something. That is about the recorded tape."

After she confess everything, she then told me, that the tape, would be her co-label mates ticket way out of their CEO reign. She decided that the best person to entrust this was too Jessica. But before that I also made a duplicate copy of it, I didn't tell her about it, cause I wanted to help too. Before we went to the airport we have it deliver to Jessica. Taeyeon added a recorder, to be sent together with the tape.

End of the flashback

"Hey Tae, are you sure about sending that to Jessica?" I ask her.

"Yes... if anyone who would protect them, it would be her. Beside I trust her to do the right thing." she said as she try to sleep for the rest of the flight.

When she was fully asleep, I then look at her and said "I will protect them too, don't worry my butterfly." I then kissed her forehead and then sleep too.

Taeyeon's pov.....

 

We first arrive in London, UK. I haven't tour the city that much, and I have only been here back in 2013, and some concerts. But every time I came here, I still marvel at the site of the buildings and sites. We spent the rest of the day, at our hotel room to rest. Jiyong also tell me about my illness, and what Dr. Smith have said. 

He repeated it about four times, and It made me sleepy. When he saw me yawn, he glanced at the clock and notice that it was night time already, we just ordered our dinner, then sleep together.

It was still 4 in the morning when he suddenly wake me up. "Hey sleepy head... Get up.. we need to be there before the sun come's up."

"Just a few more minutes.." I grumble as I hug the pillow to resume my sleep.

"Come on, or else we will miss the sunrise.... You wanted to see it right?" he said.

Still sleepy, I wake up and try to fix up. Thankfully Jiyong have already prepare me my clothes. After I prepare, we went down, and drive too Primrose Hill. We decided to rent a car. We still have a lot of money because of the money I won in Vegas.

"It will be a long drive so sleep for now, okay?" He said to me as he lower my seat to let me sleep. So I just sleep like he told me too.

A few minutes later, he wake me up again and told me we were there. We climb up some more and I saw several tourist who also want to see the sunrise. We then set up a mat so we could sit on and wait for sunrise. The cold win was bearable but it still make me shiver.

Jiyong saw this and ask me "Are you cold?"I just nodded and he get a blanket and cover us both. He hug me closer, and the warmth he provided was enough to fight the cold morning air. We were just staring at the horizon, when a yellow strip of light peek from a far. Then the sun finally rise up. It was magical. I even shed a tear when I see it. Jiyong help me to stand up and then ask me to pose so he could take a pic of us.

After the sunrise we decided to head to a restaurant to eat, we were just eating there when we saw a bus there promoting a certain movie. It was the "Attack on Titan: Live action" movie poster. I look at Jiyong and of course he sees his ex- Kiko.

I saw his eyes felt sad. I know he started this journey to move on from her, but when I think about it. Jiyong just went on with my whim, and never in this journey that he wanted to do something he wanted.

"Ji.." I called his attention. When he look at me, he have that smile again that make me at ease. "Do you want to talk to her?" I said to him.

"Tae..." he called me then reach for my hand.

"Ji..... I wanted you to do the things that you wanted to do, you know this Journey is about finding our happiness right?" 

"I have already found mine.." he said as he kiss my cheeks.

"Hey I'm serious.." I stop him. "Ji, you and Kiko, I want you to talk to her."

"What's the point, I don't love her anymore, beside she is with her new boyfriend." He said to me, angrily.

"Ji.... that's not the point. I don't want to be the only one who accomplished something in this journey." I said as I smile kindly at him.

"What are you saying?" he ask me as his anger faded.

"Ask for forgiveness or better yet, have a closure with her." I said. "You and her, have been together for a long time... at least try to mend it as friends rather than as enemies. Beside by talking to her you can move on. I know cause talking to Jessica give me a peace of mind."

"Well, if you say so...." he said to me. "I have been thinking, what she told me when we broke up. That I couldn't protect her, and I couldn't give her" what she wants."

"It's not that... You are a very caring guy." I comforted him. "I know cause I have felt it, when we were traveling together. Its just that you became a prison of your career, well all of us are, but you change now."

"But I don't even know where she is.." He whined trying to escape my request but, I already know. "She is in Paris.." 

"And how do you know?" he lift an eyebrow.

I then flash him our phone (yup our phone). The truth is Kiko will attend a fashion show in Paris, per her Instagram account says. He then look at me, and raise his hand. "Okay okay.... we will go there tomorrow."

So for the rest of the day we just tour London and take pictures. My headache still there but with some medication it come and go.

Jiyong's pov....

 

I know what Taeyeon want's. She want me and Kiko to be back together, but I don't know if I want that. It is because she want to accomplice something before she dies, but I won't let that happen, not that I can help it. Before coming here Archie have told me something.

Flashback....

"Dr. Smith have told me something.." he started. "there is a doctor who have performed a surgery similar to Tae's illness. The bad thing is the surgery failed because of lack of blood to transfuse. That doctor was suspended but it was lifted a year ago. The thing is, that doctor is missing. That Doctor can do the surgery. And I will find him." 

Flashback end....

After he told me that, he recommend me not to tell it to Taeyeon. Hope was the first thing Taeyeon hold on to, for her will to live, but now that she was told that there is no cure, false hope would lead her body to deteriorate. Letting her live like it was her last would be best for her.

I agree on this but like Taeyeon, what he said was like a false hope for me. I don't know if it will cure Taeyeon. But right now, giving Taeyeon her last wish, is my only goal. 

After our tour through out London, we went to our hotel and rest. We eaten dinner, shower (not together), then sleep beside each other. But after all of these months we've been doing this, I wonder why I couldn't do the thing's I do when Kiko and I are together.

But being to hug her like this every night, just holding her like this make me realize something. I love her more than my life but giving mine wouldn't save her. So just like a night like this, I just drown myself on the reality that she is with me.

Paris.....

 

After we wake up we went to ride the EuroStar, to go to Paris. Taeyeon was like a child when we ride it, cause it was her first time riding it. It was a fun thing to watch. Good thing that the rest of the ride she doesn't suffer any headaches. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter