Philippines Adventure: Part 1: His Promise

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov........

 

There are two people who are less than a couple have arrive on their destination. They are wearing just plain shirts and jeans while looking for the man that will be their guide to this foreign country. 

"Oppa, are you sure he will be here?" Taeyeon said to his partner.

"Yes, he says so. Damn I should have copied his cell number back in Japan" Jiyong said.

"Hey I'm hungry can we grab something to eat first beside, its about lunch time now. Damn airport foods are really tasteless" Taeyeon whined. Jiyong agreed cause he too was feeling hungry but before they could turn around someone has called his name. The then turned around and see a man waving his hand walking towards them.

"Soory I'm late Jiyong, I just pick my daughter from school and  traffic here are brutal during rush hour." the man said to them.

"No we should be the one saying that calling you out of the blue to be our guide, Zheff"Jiyong said to him. "Oh hey, Zheff this is Kim Taeyeon my friend, who wants to visit the volcano."

The guy then reach for a handshake and Taeyeon politely agree. "Nice meeting you Ms. Kim"

"The pleasure is mine sir" Taeyeon greeted back.

"Okay come on, my van is just in the parking lot." The man helped them in their luggage.

They enter the van and was greeted by a loud shrieked.

"ahhhh... kidnapping!!!!" The young girl said as he see Jiyong enter.

"Hey Ae-yeon, Its alright he is a friend of dad" Zheff coax his daughter. But as soon as the girls landed on Taeyeon she felt shy and hide on her Appa's back. "Sorry.... I've teach her to not trusts others"

Taeyeon walk towards the girl and smile "Anyong.. Ae-yeon ah...." she greeted and reach for her hand. The girl grab hers and scooted beside her.

"Are you glad Ae that you finally meet your favorite idol?" her father ask her and the little girl just nodded shyly. She then pulled Taeyeon in the car.

"See Ji thats how you coax a liitle girl" Taeyeon teases Ji.

The two enter the car with Jiyong seating infront and Taeyeon at the back with the little girl.

 

Jiyong pov.....

 

Zheff said that it will take at least 3 to 4 hours until we reach the resort so we decided to eat lunch at a local eatery here. My friend Zheff was amuse on how his daughter was super attached to Taeyeon. The little girl even feed Taeyeon some of the local delicacy's there called Adobo.

"So Jiyong how long are you staying here?" Zheff asked him.

"Just a couple of days... Taeyeon here wants to go to Taal so I'm bringing her there." I said to him.

"Well... good thing you called me after they call" He said to me. Wait who called? Does YG know? I thought to myself. "Don't worry I didn't tell them anything. To be exact YG called me. They have been calling all of your contact. They called me after you called saying that you run away." He explain to me.

"Thanks man" I was really thankful that he didn't tell anyone that we are here.

 

After we have eaten we then drive to our destination. The traveled was really long that the two girls at the backseat was now sleeping. I admit that I find it cute to see how Taeyeon and the little girl Ae-yeon was so alike. The girl was like a mini version of her, and the way Ae was sleeping under Tae's arm was like seeing a mother tucking in her daughter to sleep. 

I get my camera and snap a picture of them, I wanted to post it in our Instagram account but I hesitated cause I remember we are only doing it before we leave. So I leave it at that.

"She's a beauty huh Ji" Zheff told me.

"Well she's the leader of SNSD afterall that's why she is beautiful" I said to him.

"That's not what I mean Ji." He said to me teasingly.

I know what he meant. How can I deny it. Taeyeon isn't pretty, she's lovely, beautiful, caring and above all selfless. How can anyman won't fall for her. That XX sure is lucky to make her fall in love with him.

The drive to the resort was in silent. I've fell asleep that's why its silent. Good thing we haven't been in any accidents.

After the long drive and sleep we have arrive at the resort.

"Hey Ji, Ms Kim we're here" Zheff tugged me.

"Sorry we've fallen asleep man" I said to him. His staff carry our luggage and guide us to our room which is also their main house. The resort was huge but for personal use, they build their own house near the resort. They rent it to some people who needs privacy when they don't need it.

It was already night time. So they invited us for dinner. Well the whole resort was fully booked so they can only spare us one room.

"Hey Ji sorry for the room okay" Zheff said to us.

"No... its okay, right Taeng" I said to him.

"Yeah, its okay beside we called in a short notice. We couldn't want for more right?" Taeyeon answered.

"Oh yeah, Zheff just put it my tab okay" I said to him. Well I can pay him right now but the money that have been transferred to my new account was still not fully there yet.

"Hey it's okay, you don't have to pay. Because of you my business have been booming. So your stay here will be free of charge" Zheff said to us. He then said that his wife invited us for dinner later and left the two of us in the room.

And as usual I became awkward with her, when we are alone together. I don't know why but even though I force myself in her journey she didn't try to push me away or try to trick me. Maybe its a good thing that she trust me.

Taeyeon pov......

 

First impression of this country, well its to hot. Its understandable though cause its summer, but damn this place is really hot. Good thing Jiyong's friend is really nice. He drive us to this place, offered us a room and offered us free of charge. The only problem is that the room that they have offered us was a honeymoon suite and it only have one bed. The one newlyweds use. Well the good thing was the view from our window is beautiful. After he left us in our room I went to the bathroom first to wash up, while Jiyong set up our luggage.

After I completely freshen up, Jiyong went in second. Even though we don't know each other pretty well, I feel comfortable with him..... and I don't know why.

We met Zheff family afterwards. The dinner was great, and the local foods here are very tasty. I've learned that Zheff was pure Korean while his wife is Half Korean and half Filipino. They decided to settle in this country cause they say that its very peaceful here. But still he wanted to teach her daughter korean values so he enrolled her in a Korean school in the city.

Ae-yeon was very cheerful and cute too. After the dinner she actually drag me to play with her while Jiyong and Zheff talk in the balcony. She is a nice kid and playing with her feels like I was playing with my own child. Even though Jiyong said that I look like her. I could see some resemblance in Jiyong in her. Her nose and her lips resemble him. What if we and Jiyong get married and have a kid maybe she looks like her..... wait why do I think of that!!! erase! erase! Beside he is just helping me and you are dying........ but what if we can....... Ahhhhh!! stop thinking that.!!

I was in deep in my thoughts, when someone wave a hand infront of  me.

"Unnie.. your spacing out" Ae-yeon called me.

"Sorry.... Just feeling tired" I said to her.

"Ae-yeon-ah let unnie take a rest first. You can play with her tomorrow okay?" Ae-yeon's mom ushered. I was surprised that the kid obey easily and went to her mom. After that we put her in her bed to sleep.

"Sorry if my kid was tiring you, its just that... she is your fan" Her mom said to me.

"No.. its okay beside I enjoy kids" I said to her. She smile at me. I then went to my own room to call it a day.

"So..... are you enjoying here?" Jiyong ask me as he entered the room. And I just said a simple "Yes".

How can I not enjoy here. I'm only here for about a few hours but still I fell relax and comfortable. Maybe because I think less and worry less now.

"Hey get some sleep now, we had a whole day ahead of us. Zheff said the tour to the volcano will start at 10 am. So sleep now okay." He sounded like my appa nagging me like that, I just chuckle on how serious he is. "Oh yeah have you drink your medicine?" he ask me.

"Yes. I've drink it appa... you already told me 10x earlier" I and he just let out a chuckle. Well I could've miss it earlier if he didn't remind me.

"Yeah, yeah nice one Taeng" He then throw a pillow at me. But I just push it aside. "If I didn't know you, you might forgot to take it" crap did he read my mind. I looked away but when I look at him again he smirked and said "see I was right.. Come on Taeng, be more concern about yourself for once."

"Yeah... I know okay" I pouted at him "its just that old habit can be irritating you know" I said to him.

"Hey don't pout like that, I'm not scolding you or anything its just that I'm just concerned" He then flip some of the hair in my face then smile at me. His face was just inches from mine and our eyes where just staring at each other. "Come on you need to sleep okay." He moved away and smile. I just nodded and cover myself with the blanket. If I didn't, he could see my red blushing face. 

I just close my eyes and try to keep my mind with other things but I just can't forget the moment earlier. Aishh Taeng keep you head straight.  I close my eyes again and let the dreamworld take me somewhere.

No one's pov .........

 

Top's villa.....

 

A villa in Hannam-dong, Seoul was now occupied by 7 girls with their manager, and 4 boys.

"Oh hello Bae oppa." Yuri hugged her longtime Boyfriend. She then greeted the rest of the three. The other girls also greeted their sunbae and made their way to the house.

They have been here before, well not all of them, when TOP held a victory party for his film Tazza and also one girl was also here multiple times.

"Okay enough of the pleasantries, lets get down to business" TOP said in an authoritative voice.

"Hyung calm down okay?" Youngbae said to him "ignore him he just came from a shoot that's why he's a bit grumpy." He said to the girls.

"Well isn't he always like that" Tiffany said , loud enough for TOP to hear.

The girls settled in the living room, with the boys. Seungri and Daesung was in the kitchen getting some drinks for the girls.

"So how will we address this?" Youngbae asked. starting the conversation. 

"Well first.. we should share what we know about those two, to know why they are doing this" Seohyun answered.

"Seohyun's right. So lets start." TOP's agreed. "the only thing we know why Jiyong's doing this was because Kiko dumped him for good. I know its a big news but please don't reveal it to anyone okay"

"Jiyong hyung was going to Japan to woo Kiko back but we don't know why he ended up with Taeyeon noona" Seungri said to them.

"Well the only thing we know about Taeyeon is that she lied to Seo that she have a sched. She didn't tell us anything about going to Japan" Yuri explained.

"Wait, you don't know why your leader is in Japan!!" Daesung said in a loud voice.

"Yah don't shout okay!" Sooyoung shouted back, "We  don't know okay"

"Then what the hell are we all doing here for, when all of you don't even know why your leader is acting like this" TOP loud voice startled the girls.

"Yah!! I know its your house, but you don't have the right to shout at us!!" Tiffany shouted at him. The two now are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter