Truth...

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminders: Just don't.... T_T okay?

 

Jessica's pov......

 

As soon as I went back to Hong Kong work welcome me. Of course it was still less than I imagine cause Tyler have done some of it but, with this much of work, I have stayed at the company for a day now, trying to finish up all the work so that I could go back to Korea. But there was something bothering all this time.

I have a bad feeling about the things we found out from our investigation. The truth is I might know what is going on but still I refuse to accept it. 

"Hey still working?" Tyler ask as he enter my office.

"Well I need to, or else this company will crumble." I said as I sign another form. I then rest my back at the chair and breathe some air. It was late in the afternoon and a pile of paper that I need to sign was still at my desk.

"You really need a break...Don't tire yourself to much." He said to me as he give me a cup of coffee. "You know that I could help you with that right?" he said to me.

"You already help me so much... I can't thank you more.." I said to him.

Tyler he really is a friend to me.. I don't know what will happen to me after SM kick me out of SNSD. He was there for me and even in my darkest hour.

"Jessica..... about Taeyeon... Someone have seen them in Paris... but after a day, they were gone again." He report to me. "You we're right about them going to Europe."

"She will be in Prague for sure... Knowing her she will be there..." I said sipping the cup of coffee.

"Don't worry about it I have already sent one of men there. So what will you do if you find her?" Tyler suddenly ask me.

"I don't know... persuade her maybe? or ask her why she visit me that day.." I said to him. Truth fully I just wanted to see her. Maybe because I just missed her.

"Oh yeah..... This came at your apartment today." He then handed me a package. "It was sent from the US... but I don't know who sent it."

I then open it and there was a recorder inside. "What is this?" I then try to tinker it, and push the play button. Then a familiar voice was heard.

Start of recording.

"Hi Jess! It's me Taeyeon. By the time you are listening to this recording, I am not in the same location as I before. The reason I sent this to you is that I needed a favor from you. You wanted to know the truth right? Go the place where we all started. That place where we share our dream..... Jessica please protect them. You are the only friend that I can rely this on. The password is something we all know"

End of recording:

I was still shaken of what I have listen. "The place where we started.."

"Hey Jessica.. are you alright?" He ask as tears cover my eyes.

"Korea...." I said to him... "Book me a flight back to Korea right now?!!" I plead to him crying my heart out.

"Okay... okay.."he said as he let me cry. 

He then book me an earliest flight to Korea, that day. I didn't bother to dress up as this was more urgent than anything. Tyler canceled all of my meeting, and wish me good luck. I then called Sunny to meet me at the airport, right away.

 

Korea

Sunny's pov....

 

We were summoned by our CEO today. I don't know why but it seems it is regarding to Taeyeon. I really don't want to be here, cause I know he has a connection on why Taeyeon left.

"I called you here to talk to you about Taeyeon, your leader." He said to us.

"What about her?" I said to him. 

"Her action's have been causing us a lot of money and might I remind all of you, she is in a violation of her contract." He explain to us.

"So What you want us to do kick her out?" Tiffany said to him. It was not really a suggestion but just a statement but the look on his face tell us that we should do just that.

"You don't mean we should kick her out right?" Hyoyeon eyed him.

"Kim Taeyeon have become a burden to the group and causing your group's downfall!! So it's either you take her out or disband.. you're choice. Let me remind you, you all signed a contract. You have until tomorrow to decide. Choose wisely." He said to us before he usher to us to leave. Our manager then bring us to our dorm to let us think about it.

"He can't do this to us!!" Yuri exclaimed. "Taeyeon said she will comeback this month so what's there to vote for."

"He already make us choose regarding Jessica unnie... and now With Taeyeon unnie too." Yoona said too.

"Unnie... I don't want to vote for it again. I still feel guilty when we vote for Sica unnie removal.... what should we do?" Seohyun said.

"Sunny... call your Lee Sooman... maybe your uncle could help." Hyoyeon ask me.

"He can't help us.." I said to her.

"Why?" The girls then look at me confuse. They all know that my uncle is still the chairman of the agency so he have the say about anything. But with the board of directors in favor of Youngmin's reign he couldn't do anything.

"My uncle .... he is powerless now. The board have shut him up already." I said to them.

"Damnit!! " Hyoyeon curse.. "If we only knew why Taeyeon left we could turn this around." 

That is when I realize I need to tell them something. "Guys I need to tell you something" I said to them.

"What is it Sunny?" Sooyoung ask me.

"This past few weeks me, Daesung and Jessica, was investigating about why Taeyeon left." I confess.

"With Jessica?" Tiffany confront me. "Why are you with her?" she ask me.

"Cause Taeyeon visit her, and ask her to protect us." I answer. "She didn't know what Taeyeon mean back then but she knew that Taeyeon didn't intend to comeback to Korea."

"What do you mean by that?" Yuri ask me.

"Taeyeon.. we suspect that she left because of her health. For weeks we went to every hospital and clinic and ask if Taeyeon have gone there. Remember when she have headaches back February? She went to a private doctor to check it up." I explain. "Jessica is also worried about her, and she already hire a private investigator to track her down in Europe."

"Why is Jessica unnie doing those for Taeyeon unnie?" Yoona ask me.

"Cause she didn't hate us." I said to them. I was teary eye cause this was a secret that I wanted to say to them since last year. "She knew that our bastard CEO let us choose between her and the group. She knew that already. She also knew how Taeyeon was forced to influence all of us to vote against her. She knew all of it and play along, so that bastard won't hurt us anymore. And now that bastard is doing it again.." I said as I cry.

The next thing I knew Sooyoung hug me too, and then Hyoyeon then all of them. "Jessica did all that to make herself a bad guy, and to ensure that bastard won't harm us again." I said to all of them.

"Sunny.. we also have something to tell you. We also have some clues regarding Taeyeon but, ours were quite weird." Tiffany said to me. "We hacked into her laptop but we only saw a folder there with coded numbers. We ask the boys of Bigbang to help us and we only found three places. Two are which we saw two of our board of directors talking to loan sharks and a shady guy... I think Taeyeon have found out about something at SM, that's why she left, and she left some clues for us so that we could fight our CEO."

Just then my phone ring and it was Jessica. "Pick it up... it seems urgent" Yuri said to me. They all smile even Tiffany who thought Jessica betrayed us was also in good mood. So I set it up in speaker so everyone could here her but what welcome me is her anxious voice.

"Sunny meet me up at the airport tomorrow morning!! Pronto!! I will be flying back to Korea. Taeyeon send me something today! She said it was about the truth she was hiding." she said at the other line.

"Tomorrow? But unnie we have a meeting with the board tomorrow?" Yoona suddenly said.

"Wait am I on speaker phone?" Jessica wondered.

"Hi!! Jessica..." the girls called her.

"Unnie... we miss you so much... and we are sorry?" Seohyun said to her.

"Yah Sica why did you hide everything.... we could have understand about it you know?" Yuri said to her.

"Sica.... sorry, I told them about our secret." I confess.

"Sica..." Tiffany called out. "Mianhe.... I'm really sorry." she apologize.to her.

"Yah don't worry about it..." Sica said to them. "You know you are all dear friends with me... and I won't trade all of you for anything. But enough of that!" she cut off our reunion.

"You really are our Ice princess" Hyoyeon said to her.

"Sunny... meet me at the airport tomorrow, bring Daesung or anyone, and lastly don't let That bastards Minions follow you. Okay? and girl's let's talk more when we find that idiot Taengoo." She said as she hung up.

"Sunny you need to go there?" Sooyoung said to her.

"But how... you know that our CEO is watching our every move. Even now, he have someone watching outside our dorm." Sunny said to them.

"But unnie what will we do about tomorrow?" Seohyun ask us.

"We just need to tell him that we won't kick out Taeyeon and if he disband us we will just end our contracts, and join another agency." Tiffany said to us.

"Right!!" Yuri seconded "Beside we are SNSD, if he won't agree, there are a lot of agency that will sign us up."

"You just want to go to YG cause Youngbae oppa is there" Yoona .

"That's it!" Hyoyeon exclaim. "Tiffany call Seunghyun the, the older one, now.." she order.

"Why would I call him?" Tiffany wonder.

"We can ask them for help." Hyoyeon said to her. "We could let them Kidnapped Sunny so she could go to Jessica..."

"And how could they do that?" Sooyoung ask her.

Hyoyeon then gather us up and reveal her plan.

"That is great!" Yuri approved

"Yup we could do that!!" The rest said as we call up the boys to tell them our plan.

 

It was early in 7 in the morning but our Manager have already been banging our door, trying to wake us up. Of course we got up, and prepare ourselves, not for the meeting of course but for our plan for today. Technically our plan was simple. By the time we go down, I will fake that I need to go the CR. At the CR, the boys will be there with a box large enough so I could hide and they will bring me out the front gate, and into the van. Then they will accompany me to meet Jessica.

It was a good plan except the fact the manager who came was not our regular manager but one of the managers Youngmin hired, and this guy is really annoying. He was eyeing our every move. And from the look of it, he was the one following me. Those past week.

"That's great..." I thought.

I was trying out some clothes when Hyoyeon came to my room. "Hey TOP text me, he said he already place your hiding spot at the front of the girls restroom." she said. "What are we going to do about that guy?"

"I have an idea but, it will only work if all of you don't know anything." I said to her.

"Okay... but be careful okay.... we don't know what that guy will do." She said as she walk out of my room. 

A few minute later we are now on the elevator down. Tiffany and Sooyoung was eyeing me. But what worce than a bad manager? Two more bad managers at the reception. "... how could I do this?" I thought as I look around. That is when I saw Seungri dress up as an old woman. He has all of the right accesories but the smug on his face was evident. He was secretly pointing at someone and when I turn on that direction I saw Daesung dress like a delivery boy talking to the receptionist. Then two boys which looks like TOP and Youngbae walk in with a large box and went for the restroom. Without any more hesitation I proceed with my plan.

And here goes nothing. I look at the restroom and then calmly walk towards it.

"Ms Lee, where are you doing?" one of the manager ask me. On cue the rest of the girls walk towards the van. The other two manager then went with them. "Nice thinking girls" I thought to myself.

"I need to pee... right now?" I said to him. I ignore him but he still follow me to the restroom. He didn't enter the restroom, but still he was infront. I was thinking how to get pass him when I heard him talking to someone. When I peek at the door, I saw him arguing with Seungri (Old Woman). Then the delivery boys aka (TOP, Daesung and Youngbae) went towards him and argue with our manager. That is when Daesung give me a sign to get in the box. Seriously? But what the heck! I follow them and went inside. Surprisingly I fit in the box, and I stay there. From what I was hearing the argument stop when the guards step in. That is when the box I was staying was lifted up. It took a couple of minute, then I felt I was loaded in van, and the van drove off.

It took me a couple of minute before I they let me out on the box and the first thing I do was to slap somebody. Bad thing is that somebody was Daesung...

"Yah.. what the hell is that for?" He said to me as he touch his red cheeks.

"That is for putting me in a box.." I said to him.

"Noona.. it's our only way to get you.." Seungri said to me. I calm down after that.

"Hey Sunny are you sure about Jessica's clue?" TOP ask me.

"Yeah... She said it was urgent... let's just hope for the best." I answer him.

We arrive at Incheon airport, and Jessica was already waiting for us. She text where she is and when we pick her up.

"What took you so long?" She ask us, not even greeting us first.

"Well her manager is a pain in the .." Youngbae answer her.

"So that's why this guy dress like this?" She pointed at Seungri, and we all nodded. "Go to this address now." She handed Younbae a piece of paper.

"Are you sure about this?" he ask her.

"I hope so... Taeyeon just give me this recording.... Let just hope for the best.." Sica said to us....

But a more surprising thing is that where we arrive. Jessica look at me and told me that I wasn't hallucinating. We are in front of our old dorm. The dorm where we dream of becoming big. But tiffany said somebody have bought this years ago.

We enter the premises, except for Seungri who try to catch up while changing his clothes at the van. The guard just let us in and when we went up to the Dorm's room, My heart start to beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter