Brazil's Adventure: Rio's incident!!

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov....

 

"Damn!!!" I slammed my fist into the wall.

"Hey... I told you, to calm down. You're temper will not help us get her" Archie said to him.

"It's already been a week since they kidnapped her, who know's what they have done to her." I said in worry.

"They won't do anything to her. I already told you that." the guy said to me. "They kidnap her because their boss daughter is a huge fan of SNSD. And mind you the girl is a big daddy's girl."

I then just went to my room and slump to my bed. I regret going here. If we didn't came here then she wouldn't be kidnap. I just close my eyes and silently tear up. "Taeng please be safe ...." I muttered as I lay there helpless.....

Flashback.....

 

We contacted Dr. Chen Again and she confirmed about Dr. Smith whereabouts. The bad thing is this Dr. Smith is a free spirit.  He is a doctor for Doctors without Boarders. She told us they are volunteer Doctors that went to different region and help with people. She also confirmed that he will be in his office after a month. Feeling frustrated we didn't know where should we go next, so me and Taeyeon just tape the map and we then request a dart from the counter. Taeyeon then throw the dart and the place it landed was the one we will go after. The next destination is Brazil.

We actually like the place so we agree to go there. After we booked our flight we were off to Brazil. The flight was quite easy cause we have already been accustomed to it. We have been in 7 countries, in 3 continents in the span of 2 months, and by now we are expert on traveling. The video blog we made in my instagram have garnered a lot of following, and support. Though some still bash us and throw hate comments. The positive message we input was greatly appreciated by our fans. Some have even started traveling like us.

We booked a hotel at Rio de Janeiro. Our first day was like before we tried to settle in and plan our relaxing tour here. Of course we got out from our hotel by the mid afternoon to buy some souvenir. We are not that tight on budget, especially me, but Taeyeon's money on her secret account have been wiped out. This was the news I receive from my lawyer in Korea. But a day after I receive the news, I was amaze that there was someone depositing money on her account. That's why her account was now totally full again. I ask my lawyer to know who it was but the bank said it was private.

The second day was quite normal. We decided to go to the Christ the Redeemer statue, a symbol here in Brazil. The travel was quite long but, it was worth it cause we are on a tour. As Christian's the two of us prayed for our health, well mostly about her health. We take some pictures and stuff, and tried to blend in with the other tourist.

But on the third day everything fell apart. We were just touring the outskirt of Rio. Toring the City was quite a relaxation for us. We then decided to go the beach to see if we could swim there tomorrow. As always Taeyeon was bubbly and energetic. She must have forgotten that she died two times already. It's looks like everytime she came back from heaven she became stronger and happier. I'm quite relieved but sometimes I just want her not to suffer anymore.

We were just walking in the park when she saw a ice cream parlor down the street.

"Hey Ji... can you get me an ice cream?" she cutely ask me.

"Why not get it yourself? it's just around the corner.." I grumble.

"But I'm tiiiirrred" she whine and then she rest her head on my lap, then look at me with her puppy eyes.

Defeated, I signal her to sit straight so I can stand up. Seriously, I heard before from Seungri that she hate doing cute things, so why she is doing these now. But before I go I remind her not to talk to anyone and stay put on her seat. She nodded like a child, and smiled at me.

I went to the store, and bought the ice cream but when I came back, Taeyeon was not there. I panic and tried to search for her that is when I saw a black van. There she was unconscious being dragged into the car. I ran towards the van and caught up with them. I tried to free her from them but, they overpowered me. Two of them hit me in the back knocking me out. As my consciousness fade I watch how the van drove off, leaving me helpless on the ground.

Archie's pov....

 

I was too late. Because of my negligence the girl was kidnapped, and the boy she was with is now on the hospital. Damn!! how would I explain this to him. The doctor just said an all clear for this kid but still he is unconscious. Good thing I already brought some foods.

I was about to get it when, the kid just spring into consciousness.

"Taeyeon!!!" he shouted as he suddenly bolted up. He then look around and saw where he was. "Argghhh.... where is Taeyeon? and Who are you?" he ask

"Hey you already met me in Australia" I said to the guy. "You are in the hospital. I' sorry if I didn't helped you when she got kidnapped.."

"What?... Helped?...." He wondered.

"Don't worry I know some guys here in Brazil and I already ask them. They are already searching for her, so don't worry" I said

"!!!" the guy cursed. "Who are you?" he ask again.

"Name's Archie... you remember me now right?" I ask him still confuse.

"Ahhh!! .. you're that tourist guy" he declare. So much for giving me a cool intro.

"Yes I am that "tourist guy" so if you are okay now. Let's get you discharge so we can save her" I said to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter