Philippines Adventure: Part 2: Escape Crisis!!

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day......

In Korea....

 

People are now ecstatic why does 2 of the most influential people in South Korea entertainment industry are now face to face with each other in a hotel somewhere in Seoul. If looks could kill they already murdered each other.

"Mr Yang... how do you explain this! Because of your artist, our agency is losing face and money" CEO Kim said to YG's CEO.

"Yah... how dare you accuse us when clearly your artist was the one who dragged Jiyong into this mess" Sean said to him.

"Youngmin shut up.... Now its not the right time to blame anyone" But Lee Sooman was more considerate. CEO Kim wanted to say more but the glare SM's chairman give to him made him shut up.

"You to Sean... Be quiet" Yang Hyunsuk said to his artist.

"So.. how do we deal with this Hyunsuk?" Lee Sooman asked

"I don't how to handle this kind scandal. Honestly if its only Jiyong well we can say that he is on vacation, but now we have Taeyeon on the picture... I don't know hyung." CEO yang said.

"We can only assume that they are doing this for some reason's but I don't know what it is" Sean Rho said to SM chairman.

"Reasons? They have breach their contract, because of their selfish actions. Now our agencies are paying the price of it." CEO Kim said to him.

"We can't stay quiet for a long time.... Hyung.. this scandal will ruin both our money making groups... So we need to act fast." CEO yang said...

The 4 figures there were busy every dire action they can create. Termination of contract, suing the two and even announcing that they are in a relationship. These were the options they have created. They weigh every option of it, but all lead to one conclusion. That if they do all of it they lose face and money.

They were busy formulating options after options, when CEO Yang receive a phone call. 

"Hello who is this?" 

"Hyung we already know where they are!"

"Youngbae?... hey calm down what do you mean?"

"Check the latest news hyung."

Yang Hyunsuk then checked the latest news. It was a picture of Taeyeon receiving a wedding proposal. And the shocking thing was that Jiyong was doing the proposal.

 

""GD-Taeng couple shotcrashes the net again: Is GD marrying Kim Taeyeon?""

 

""In a relationship or not: Idols action stir up web""

 

""YG and SM still silent on their Idols action"""

 

 

[1] +++ Hey, hey are these real or just a parody ...... Why Taeng unnie you said you are not romantically link.

[2] +++ Oppa you lied to us why the hell are you marrying her. She have a Boyfriend already..... Wahhh

[3] +++ I refuse to believe this.... Taeyeon maybe just be fooling around... I won't accept this.....

[4] +++ Taeyeon smiling face is beautiful here huh... maybe Jiyong really is his boyfriend and not that EXO kid.

[5] +++ Oppa please comeback, Don't let that fool you...

[6] +++ What's happening here? They say they are just friend why the hell Jiyong's proposing to her!!!!!!

 

CEO Yang saw the news feed of the day and the thousands of comments generated by a couple of tourist. The other three already saw it and was now in another headache.

"Hyung are you there? Have you seen it?"

"Yeah and tell me you figure out where it is?"

"Yeah hyung.. Dara unnie said she know that place."

"Just tell me where is it, Youngbae"

"Hyung, Taal Philippines that's where they are. Dara said they are there surely."

"Okay thanks, and please don't let your member's go anywhere okay. Stay at the dorm or something. Just stay out of the media okay" He then hang out the phone.

"They are in the Philippines Hyung" he said to Lee Sooman.

"Are you sure about it? Maybe they are not there anymore." CEO Kim said to him.

"No ... they are still there... Base on what they said in their videos, and the time frame they are in Japan. They will stay in a country for 4 days before they go to their next destination." Sean said.

"Then what are we waiting for, Let send some men to there to bring them back" CEO Kim said. to them.

Meanwhile in YG........

 

After a the four BigBang members see the news, and Seungri recognize the place that the two are in but forgot the name. He know's that it was the place their Dara noona have went to so they called her to confirm

"Are we sure we made the right decision? Seungri said to his Hyung.

"Of course we did" Daesung answered him "I mean we need Jiyong hyung here and also the fate of our group is hanging in the balance here."

"Dae's right, Ji's action can cost us our group. Not only ours but Yuri's too" Youngbae said, to him.

"But what if their reason is very important that they really need to go in ----" But before Seungri can finish TOP interrupted him.

"Ri, Jiyong is being selfish again, It might be good if the only thing that this scandal will destroy is him, but he and Taeyeon will ruin all of us"

"I just hope they haven't seen the news about them." Seungri mumbled

The Philippines

 

Jiyongs pov....

 

Our third day here was a breeze. Of course there's no morning kisses like yesterday but still Taeyeon was awkward with me when we eat breakfast. We tour the place and go on a picnics. Taeyeon even rode a horse there, and man she freak out in a good way. She was ecstatic that she even let it run freely, which alarmed the trainers there.

After they settled and calm the horse they scolded her saying she might've been killed. Of course Taeyeon just shrug it off cause well she is fearless now. After that they went to a nearby local lake and Take a dip there with Zheff's family. His wife went also.

The water was clear and cold. But its summer so many people dive there. I'm not going to go in there but Taeyeon being her naughty and playful self was grabbing me my arm, not only her but also Ae-yeon.

"Come on Ji lets go.... beside we suppose to swim here" Taeyeon whined.

"Yeah Ajussi, lets go" Ae-yeaon also said while pulling my arm. I grew closer to the little girl by now, and she isn't afraid of me anymore.

So the two kids keep pulling me towards the water and then SPLASH!! we three both crash into the water. 

"Hahahaha... Ji look at your face you look funny." Taeng laughed at me. Well my hair was short but still it cover my face when I emerge on the water.

"Me look funny?... look at your face, you look like a ghost with your hair in your face." I said to her. But the ghost I've teased suddenly became a goddess when she tossed her hair backwards like in a movie. 

I just become frozen on the spot. You don't see a goddess everyday right? If I am his girlfriend right now I will be hugging and kissing her, but of course I am not, so I just stay put and admire her beauty. Until Ae-yeon nudge me and snap me back to reality.

I don't know why but I have been having some problem with my heart lately but still maybe it's just a crush for her.

After our swim we went back to the resort to prepare for our next journey. Taeyeon and I already discuss about this with Zheff and his wife. He even helped us booked a flight to Australia tomorrow afternoon. We never been so thankful of this family. They treated us nicely, give us a room for free and even tour us to this place.

After we finished our last dinner here, we went to our room and packed our things we also record our G-Tae video log for this journey.... well It is mostly done in the balcony of the resort so that they wouldn't know that we are sleeping in one room, but still I hope our parents don't get any weird idea.

After the recording we then went to sleep and anticipate our next adventure.......

The next day........

 

Taeyeon's pov...... 

 

Because our flight was scheduled in the late afternoon, We were just sleeping through the morning. We didn't even realize the time and laze around in bed. I didn't even care that Jiyong is hugging me right now. Cause as crazy as it sound I starting to like it and I might be addicted to his scent now. 

It was a very tranquil morning until Zheff barge in our room. I then push Jiyong so hard that he instantly fall on the floor.

"Wha-what Happen" Jiyong said while the he remove the blankets that covered him.

"Jiyong-shi, Taeyeon-shi.... We got a problem..." Zheff said.

We just look at him bewildered of what it is.......

In the town near their resort, A couple of people where asking the resort where the two idols where staying. They were 3 men and a woman.

Two guys who are from SM and the other were Jinu and Sean from YG.

"Sean-shi are you sure they are here?" The male manager from SM ask him

"Of course, this is the only guy Jiyong know's here. Beside Dara have said that the only resort that was near Taal lake is this resort" Jinu answered.

"What I'm worried is that maybe they have runaway by now. Or they already in the way to the airport." Sean said.

"Don't worry about that Sean-shi we have some people at the airport. Though we can't stop the plane from flying but if we could intercept the before they board the plane we can bring them back to Korea."  the female manager explained to them.

"Aishhh seriously, we fly 3 hours to this place and we endure half of the day's on the street. If I really find Jiyong I will surely punch him in the face." Jinu said while they walk towards the resort.

Jiyong's pov....

 

!3x

​How the hell did they find out that we are here? I thought to myself as I hurriedly pack my clothes in my backpack. ! why didn't I pack yesterday. I suddenly curse, I grab all of my things and just shove all of it in the bag. After Zheff tell them about the people that was searching for them, we panic. 

"Yah Ji how the hell did they know we are here? We haven't post anything yet!!" Taeyeon panic.

"I think I can provide that answer" Zheff then show his tab on us and we see several pictures of us in our proposal parody. "Maybe some of the tourists here recognize you and post this picture online"

"What time is our flight?" I ask him.

"Around 3 in the afternoon." Zheff told us "Its a little early but we should go now"

Thankfully we already packed but before we could went outside we heard a familiar voice.

"Hello... is there any Korean guests here name Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon?" the man ask Zheff wife.

We suddenly hide as I've recognized who it was.

" why the hell is Sean-hyung here?" I curse silently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter