HongKong Adventure: Detour 2: Prodigal Sister

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov...

 

We are now in front of her apartment building. I wanted to see her. I want to know if she is alright. I want to say sorry, for what I have done.... I want to say this before everything ends. I want to do this before I-- but my train of thoughts was interrupted by Jiyong's hand on my waist.

"Hey are you sure you are okay with this? I mean we can see her when you are healthy enough." 

"It maybe my last chance to see her Ji. I just want to tell her something" I answer him.

"Its not your last chance Tae! I told you I will bring back the old Taeyeon back, so don't think about negative thing okay?" he said to me, and I just smiled at him and nodded. "You know Dr. Chen, tell you to not feel negative things that will strain your health." Jiyong said.

"Thank you for always being here" I said to him. Yes. He is always there for me this first month of my last days in life. I could say that we have been very close. And sometimes it pains me.

He is very kind, funny and very much a man you can rely on. Contrary to what people say about him, he was the kind of man that will cherish you and love you forever. And that kind of man is not hard to love.... even for me. But I know that what I feel is dangerous. I can't let this feeling for him to grow cause I don't want him to feel the pain of me dying. Even though Dr. Chen said that I can be saved, I feel that there is nothing that can save me. I don't want to regret something that will hunt me through death by falling for Jiyong. I also don't want him to fell into that pit called regret.

"So lets go...?" He offered me as we saw the man who will help us see Jessica, Tyler.

Flashback....

It was raining hard and I can't sleep. I was accustomed of Jiyong and me sleeping together that now I wanted him to be here. I saw his phone and try looking at the pictures we uploaded in his instagram account. I was surprised of how many people have bombarded the comments section.

""Jessica is much deserving to be on GG than you!!""

""She kicked her out and now she is running away... She really is the one who will destroy SNSD""

""Not satisfied with Baekhyun... now you wanted also the Dragon... she is a ""

""Yeah run away... GG is much better without you.... Now SM bring Jessica back!!""

I chuckle at the comment's by the fans, and for some reason I agree with them with their comments with Jessica. She was the most deserving among us to be on SNSD. She was trained there longer, didn't complain much even if it wearing her down, and she was the strongest among us mentally. I then search for her instagram account and follow her with GD's account. Her pictures remind me of our past. The past I really wanted to go to. The past where being an idol was fun cause we had each other... 

I remember those time's when we just slept right next to each other. And when we wake up, we just laugh it out because how silly our morning faces was. I reminisce those times, and the next thing I knew tears just roll down on my cheeks.

Jiyong's pov.....

 

I wanted to sleep next to her, just to know if she was okay, but of course this is not our room so I don't want Han Geng to think negatively of me. I wake up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to get some water when I heard someone crying. Because there is only the two of us in here I already know that it was Taeyeon's voice.

I peek at her room and there I saw one of the saddest moments of her self. I don't know if it is because of the rain, or her ability to emit such sad aura around her, but seeing her like that breaks my heart.

"Hey are you alright?" I said to her as I enter the room. She quickly wipe her tears with her hand and then smile at me.

"I just can't sleep. You?" she said to me, forcing to be happy when I know she is not.

"Hey, don't lie to me okay. I saw you cried earlier.... now tell me what happen?" I then sat beside her in the bed.

"Nothing it's just the weather." She said to me.

"Taeng, yesterday Dr Chen said that there is hope for you. But here you are now, getting a little negative again." I said to her. I then try to know what is on her mind when I saw my phone beside her. Now, I know why she is crying. I then grab the phone and look at what app she open. I already told her about my phone's password so I know she use it. When I unlock it I saw the IG app was opened and when I look at it, I saw the hate comment bombarded on every article we made. Though we set it on public so that our family could know what happening about us, I know that this was unavoidable, that's why I don't let Taeyeon use IG on our trip and I was the one who upload all of our pics and videos.

"Taeng.... did you cry because of these comments?" I ask her. But she just shake her head like a child.

"So why did you cry?" I ask her, as I scooted beside her, holding her close to me. But still she ignored me and just look outside the window. I then look again in my phone and see if there were some clues, and it has. Most of the comments have Jessica's name on it. "Is it about Jessica?" I ask her. And guess right. She then cried again, making me worry.

"I just miss her..." she said to me. "and I just felt sorry, for all of the things  that happen this past months"

"I don't mean to intrude to the problem of your group, but if there is something troubling you, you know you can rely on me. Were friends afterall" I said to her. And the last sentence have a bitter taste in my mouth. Friends.... the wall that stop this feelings of mine I don't know why but that invincible wall... I can break it and smash it, but I know when I do, it will lead to a future where both of us will get hurt more.

So discarding that thought aside I just wrap her in my arms. I know she loved her members more than herself, and she might done something to Jessica out of her will, but I know it was just an assumptions. I just know that base on the time we had together, Taeyeon is a person who will protect everyone she loved in expense of herself.

"Do you want to see her?" I suddenly blurted out. When she stopped crying.

"What do you mean?" she ask me staring me with the sad filled eyes.

"Jessica... do you like to see her? I mean we are here in HongKong and our flight is in the afternoon so.... we can stop by to see her. If by doing that it can clear your heart." I said to her.

I saw her eyes lighten up and she thank me. I don't know why I promised her that but at least she is happy again. I then stand up and grab my phone with me so that she can't browse hate comment again. But when I was about to leave she grab my shirt. 

"Can you stay for a while?" she beg me. "until I can sleep. I'm afraid of being alone." she then look at me like a child, and I just nodded.

I tuck her in to sleep, and humm some of my songs as a lulluby to her. It was a miracle that she could sleep at my songs. I humm to her "Without You", Who You", Missing You", and lastly "That XX". For "That XX" I sang a bit of its chorus for her, not realizing that every word of the lyrics fit what I'm feeling for her right now. "What that XX have that I don't, What can't I have You, That XX doesn't Love you, How much longer are you going to cry that yourself Silly". 

As I sang the last part, I noticed that she was already asleep, and I just cover her with the blanket so she can't catch a cold. While I was covering her, I can't help but to admire her sleeping face. Those white soft cheeks, those kissable lips, I didn't even notice that I was leaning closer to her, and in an instance give her a soft peck on her lips.

Realizing what I have done, I just went outside to cool myself first. My heart was beating fast and my mind was debating, about what I feel about her. God I need to control myself!! I thought to myself as I force myself to sleep.

 

 

I woke up early to check up on her, and I just admire how carefree she have been sleeping this couple of days. She occupy most of the bed. Her arms and feet are both stretch out and her hair covered most of her face, but the white cheeks and kissable lips that I kiss, that night was still visible. I wake her up so that we could go on with our journey. Her waking up antics where just to cute that my heart skip a beat.

Han Geng came in early in the morning, but still prepare us some breakfast. After we washed up we ate our breakfast and chatted too.

"So where are you going to next?" Han Geng ask us. 

"You know we can't tell you that. It's not that we don't trust you, but its better if no one will knew" I said to him.

"Okay. Don't need to feel agitated." He said to me. "Oh yeah Leeteuk Hyung called last night." He suddenly blurted out.

"What did oppa said?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, there were pictures of the two of you here in HK but not that clear to know where that us the two of you but still he called me to conform." he answered.

"Then what you told him.. oppa?" Taeyeon ask.

"I said I didn't know, but still they are skeptic." he said to us.

Taeyeon trusted him and so we eat in silence again. Han Geng has an early schedule so he leaves early but before he could go, Taeng ask him about Jessica's apartment here in Hong Kong. At first Han Geng is reluctant to tell her about it, saying "Do you really wanted to see her?". But Taeyeon just nodded at his question and stare at him seriously, and with that he knows her answer so he just gave it to her. After that we packed our belongings and head out, to Jessica's place before we go to the airport.

End of flashback.....

Taeyeon's pov....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter