God's gifts to us

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov...

She was in the comfort of her bed staring at the ceiling of her room. She couldn't comprehend what happend earlier in the hospital. The sheer thoughts of what the doctor said to her was overwhelming her that she couldnt close her eyes. Am I really going to die? A question she have asked herself.

(flashback )

It was supposed to be my birthday party today but my group being busy restoring our group name after the scandals that happen, was the top priority. Because of my injury late January, my doctor advise me to take it easy for atleast a month or 2. So I decided to go to my parents house to celebrate it.

I was busy getting my things done when my phone rang. It was from Doctor Jun, a specialist that I visited because of the ongoing headache that I encounter after the fall. I was afraid that it would cause worry to my group mates so I visited a private doctor to get it checked.

"Ms. Kim, this is Doctor Jun, I was wondering if you are free today?" He ask me.

"Yes Sir I am free today, is there any problem?" I ask of him.

"I have the test result of your check-up and I have something to say to you regarding about it." He said seriously. I was puzzled of what it was, and I was praying that it is not that severe. "can you come to the Seoul Hospital, I need to talk to you about it ASAP" The urgency of his voice made me worried. I then called my parents to say that I was coming late cause of a early schedule and drive off to the hospital. Doctor Jun welcome me and then invite me in his office.

"Ms Kim, do you experience other symptoms other than the headache?" He ask me.

"Ah yes, everytime my head hurts, I fell tighness in my chest, like I can't breathe." I've told him. Truthfully it wasn't the tighness of my chest but my heart suddenly beating fast. He then looked again at what I suppose was my CAT scan of my brain. I was hoping that his look will just ease cause the seriousness on his face was telling me that it wasn't good news.

"Ms Kim, I have a bad news for you" He started. "We've found an aneurysm in your brain. It is located deep within your Medulla where it pushes the soft tissues in your brain that control the beating of your heart."

"Is it curable?" I was shocked of the revelation, that a simple headache that I fell will result to this.

"Apparently not" when he said that I've felt my shoulder drop. I've felt the whole world drop on me. "If we try to remove it, or in anyway there is 80 percent chance that you will die on the table."

That is when I felt my whole life came flashing infront of me, I don't know what will happen to me, but all I can see in my future is me in a coffin. I try to recollect myslef and ask the doctor "How many months do I still have?"

"Base on the growth of the tumor, about 5 months" he said "I will give you a medicine to lessen the pain, but the only thing that I will advice you is to live your life to the fullest now." 

(end of flashback)

After the grimm realization of what will happen to me. I drove off to Jeonju where my parents are. When I reach them, I try to be strong infront of them. I smile like the news earlier didn't happen. But as soon as the celebration stopped and went to the comfort of my old room. The memories of my childhood resonates in all of the four corners. I felt every furnitures in the room, and remember the childhood I shared with it. The flashback of memories came when I pick up my old diary. As I reminice, I felt something flowing on my cheeks, and when I fell what it is I realize that I was crying.

I then hugged my knees and silently cry. I cry of the thoughts that I am going to die young. I cry to the thoughts of my family saddend if I will tell them this news. I then wiped my face and decide to sleep, but as I was putting my old diary in the drawer a letter suddenly drop from it. I then pick it up and read what was the letter was.

Places I want to travel when I grow up

Japan's Mt Fuji

Beautifull beaches.

Praugue

Macau

Australia

...............

and the list goes on. I chuckle of my childishness back then. I've travel to half of this places for concerts, and some I visited for vacation, but I didn't enjoy it much cause of work. Then I remember what the doctor Jun tells me, I should live my life to the fullest.

I was about to go to sleep when a sudden idea popped in my mind......

"Yes, I should do it, Whats there to lose? Yes! I will do it"

Jiyong pov.....

 

As I walk to my sacred place, Dolce Vita, I feel the heavyness of my feet. I literaly, dragging myself to climb up the stairs to to my room. As soon as I enter it and see the bed, I just let my body drop into it. Why is she doing this to me? I am ready to sacrifice everything for her, why now? Why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter