Vixen

Stay Away From Me

JIMIN’S POV

 

I woke up to the feel of her nuzzling her face in my neck. I yawned and she immediately smothered me in light kisses.

“Good morning, baby.” She whispered, drawing back and gazing into my eyes. She brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me softly. I kissed her back tentatively, still sleepy.

“You woke me up.” I accused her in a whisper.

“I missed you.” She whispered back. , she was so adorable. She gazed at me with her big brown eyes and I felt myself falling in love all over again. I wanted to spend every morning of the rest of my life waking up to this look in her eyes.

“Are you sleepy?” She asked me. She my cheek with the back of her hand. I nodded.

“Yeah. I was up babysitting your boy toy last night.” I teased. She scowled at me.

“He’s not my boy toy.” She grumbled.

“He’s something, baby.” I said softly. She kissed my forehead.

“He’s just Young Jae.” She murmured against my skin. “Don’t be jealous so early in the morning.”

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She pushed against me with a grimace on her face.

“You’re squishing me.” She complained. I kissed her frown away.

“Is ‘just Young Jae’ still here?” I asked in between kisses.

“I don’t know.” She whispered, shifting so she could kiss my neck.

“What time is it?” I tried to distract myself from her teasing little bites. It was too early for this .

“I don’t know. I don’t care.” She murmured. She a little on my neck.

“, baby.” I moaned. “What are you doing? I just woke up. I’m tired as hell.”

“Just shut up and make out with me.” She held my face in her hands and gently bit my lower lip. “Please?” She asked softly, her big doe eyes blinking up innocently at me.

“Like I’m going to say no.” I muttered, rolling over on top of her. She dragged my head down to hers and slid her tongue in my mouth. Her hands tangled in my hair as a moan escaped her lips.

“Why are you so hot and bothered so early in the morning?” I demanded, breaking away after a moment. I rested my forehead against hers. She panted underneath me, reaching up and pressing her lips to mine.

“I’ve been awake for an hour just lying next to you and looking at you. Do you even know how pretty you are?” She demanded, almost angrily. “I forgot what it was like to have a hot boyfriend.” She wrapped her legs around my waist and tried to pull my tank top off.

“You only love me for my body.” I whispered, ducking my head down as her fingernails dragged across my back. Did she need to take my clothes off in such a painful fashion? She finally yanked my shirt over my head and threw it behind her.

“No.” She disagreed softly. She kissed my cheek. “I only love you because you’re you.”

 

I reached down and gently untangled her legs from around my waist.

“What are you doing?” She whined as I rolled off of her and flopped onto the mattress. I tried to take a deep, calming breath, but my heart was racing. I put one hand on my cheek and felt the flush grow hotter.

She curled into my side and kissed my chest.

“Stay away from me.” I muttered as I pushed her off of me. She propped herself up on one shoulder and regarded me with a hurt expression.

“Jimin, what the ?” She demanded, pouting. “Why are you acting like this?”

“I’m not having with you with Young Jae sleeping in the next room.” I told her.

“I’m not asking you to have with me.” She grumbled, flicking my forehead.

“Well, that’s what’s going to end up happening.” I warned her as I smacked her hand away. She grinned at me mischievously.

“Are you because I told you I love you?” She asked, a teasing note in her voice. She rolled over and laid down on top of me, covering me like a blanket. She smirked at me before she rested her head against my shoulder. “I love you, Jimin.” She whispered, tracing my jawline with her index finger.

“I hate you so much right now.” I muttered, feeling my face burn. “Why are you acting like this? You’re the one who let the sad drunk boy in last night. Now you have to deal with the consequences.”

“But how can I resist you when you’re like this?” She implored, on the corner of my mouth. “It’s just so cute to see you blush like a school girl when I tell you I love you.”

“You’re a demon.” I told her, gripping the sheets in an effort to control myself. “A demon sent on a mission to personally destroy me.”

She smiled. “I like that image.” She turned her head and on my earlobe. I moaned softly.

“ you.” I whispered shakily, borrowing her favorite catchphrase. “Stop tormenting me. You’re not getting any.”

“You can me if you want to.” She murmured against my skin. She left tiny kisses along the edge of my ear. “You know, Jimin, I’m a little disappointed. I thought you’d be pleased. You haven’t seen this side of me in a long time.”

“Yeah, it must be because I haven’t doused your new apartment in holy water yet.” I mumbled, trying to concentrate on something other than the feel of her tongue sliding across my jawline. “Stop teasing me. I’m not going to change my mind just because you do these things.”

“It’s a punishment.” She told me softly. “The other day you asked me if I’d ever tried to seduce you before. Have we been dating for so long that you forgot? Hmm, Mr. ‘I remember almost everything?’ Don’t tell me you can’t remember all those times.”

“I probably blocked them out.” I whispered, shutting my eyes against the tide of memories. I could only recall our first time at the moment: the way she’d her lips and narrowed her eyes before kissing me, like a lioness going in for her prey; the way I’d fumbled for the light switch with shaky hands, nervous as hell and dizzy with anticipation. She hadn’t always been the shy, blushing girl I loved to tease; when we first started dating, I was the one always getting teased. “I probably didn’t want to remember how a vixen corrupted my innocence. You complain about my ‘grease’ or whatever, but you turned me into this kind of a person.”

She nipped my neck. “.” I moaned, tangling my hand in her hair. “Stop it. I can’t take anymore.”

“I’m not a vixen.” She grumbled, kissing my neck.

“You are.” I said softly. “You’re a vixen, a demon, and a shy little fawn all wrapped up in one pretty little package.”

She sat up on me and fixed me with a glare. “Take it back.” She hissed.

I laughed at her fearsome expression. “I’m just telling the truth, baby.” I teased. “Don’t get mad.”

“Take it back.” She raised her hands in the air, fingers bent in preparation for attack.

“Don’t tickle me.” I said, suddenly understanding what she was about to do. I crossed my arms over my chest in a futile attempt to protect myself. “I’ll take it back, I swear. It’s back! Forget I said anything! You’re as innocent as a baby dove!”

“Too late!” She cried as she tickled my sides. “This is my retribution! For all the times you did just the same thing to me! How does it feel, Jimin?”

I couldn’t answer her. I was laughing too hard. She took a quick break to smirk at me. “Please stop.” I begged. I moved to grab her wrists, but she dodged me and tickled under my chin.

“Ha!” She laughed triumphantly. “I got you in your weak spot.” I tried to glare at her, but my giggles kept ruining the effect.

Eventually she relented and I lay under her, breathless with laughter. She leapt off of me and tried to make a quick escape before I had a chance to enact my revenge.

“Oh, no you don’t!” I cried, jumping out of bed after her. She laughed and ran towards the door, fumbling with the doorknob for a second too long; I easily caught up to her and snatched her up with one arm. She tried to smack me as she dangled in the air, but I ducked my head and threw her onto the bed.

I climbed onto her and she gazed up at me, her gorgeous brown eyes shining with laughter.

“Don’t tickle me.” She pleaded, giggling. “Please. I love you, honey. Don’t tickle me.”

“Tell me again.” I whispered, laying down on top of her. I nuzzled my nose against her neck and breathed in her delicious scent. Even if she wanted to leave me, I wouldn’t let her go. I couldn’t live without the smell of her filling my lungs, the feel of her warm body pressed against mine, the sight of her wearing my clothes. I couldn’t lose her again.

“I love you.” She whispered, my hair softly. “I love you, Jimin.”