Girlfriend or Babysitter?

Stay Away From Me

“No. way. No ing way,” I was putting my foot down this time. It was freaking hot outside; I did not want to spend my day sweating at the amusement park, yet again.

“Yes. Yes, baby. Yes, yes, yes. C’mon, let’s go. Let’s do this. Alright!”  Jimin jumped up and down like a little kid.

“Can you contain yourself for like five seconds please?” I asked him. He pouted at me. “These are the times I can really feel our age difference.”

He blushed and straightened himself up. “Don’t look down on me. I’m a man.”

“You’re adorable and you’re my favorite,” I smiled at him like I would smile at my five year old nephew.

Jimin scowled at me. “I guess I’ll just have to show you how much of a man I am," he cocked his eyebrow at me ily. He drew his shirt up to reveal his perfect abs and started sauntering towards me in a suggestive fashion.

“Stop. Stop now. Stay away from me!” I threw my arms up in front of my face for protection.

Jimin burst out laughing. He bent over and held his sides and laughed until I was freaking pissed.

“Okay, okay, I’m done," he wheezed, the laughter fading from his voice.

“You seriously are a kid,” I laughed at him. “What does that make me, your babysitter?”

He tsked. “Ahhhh, seriously. Don’t be like that," he stepped closer to me. “You act like you’re so much older than me, but you’re like a kid too! You won’t even finish your shrimp when you eat seafood.”

“Okay, but you literally are from Busan. Of course you can eat shrimp,” I scowled at him. Shrimp is gross. Even if my cute boyfriend is pleading for me to eat it.

"You lived in Busan for a while, too! You should be able to eat it," he frowned at me disapprovingly.

"Listen, Jimin, shrimp is gross and you can't force me to eat it," I shrugged.

Jimin just looked at me. He changed the subject with a plea: “Can we go to the amusement park now? Please, please, please!”

He held my hands and put them on his cheeks while he pouted as a way to convince me. He knew I was weak to his cuteness.

“I feel like you’re my child right now and I should pat your head and give you a lollipop,” I smirked. He scowled.

Jimin gently let go of my hands and held my face instead. He leaned in and whispered “I’m definitely not a child,” in my ear before he kissed me.

“You’re right,” I agreed as he pulled away. “Children should definitely not use their tongues like that.”

Jimin smirked and kissed me again.

"So can we go now?" he demanded, holding my hands and swinging them. "Please, please, please?"

"Fine, let's go," I relented reluctantly. "But make sure you behave yourself. I don't wanna have to pick you up from security again like last time."

Jimin scowled, but meekly said, "Okay, I'll behave myself, but only if you hold my hand the whole day."

"You don't even like rollercoasters," I muttered. "Why do you want to go to the amusement park? Are you going to make me go on the boring rides? Like the teacups? Or the lazy river?"

Jimin flushed. "You're so ing rude. Those rides are fun and you know it."

I pinched his cheek as he scowled at me. "I'll go on the baby rides with you if you go on two rollercoasters with me."

He regarded me uneasily. "Fine. But I expect a reward when I get home."

"What kind of reward?" I arched an eyebrow at him. Jimin snickered.

"A different kind of ride, baby girl," he whispered in my ear, encircling his arms around my waist. "The most fun ride you could ever go on."

I shoved him away. "You're so ing greasy. I'll go on the rollercoasters by myself," I started to head out the door.

Jimin hurried after me, calling, "Baby, you'll still go on the swings with me, right? Please! Please, baby, please, please, please?"