Tease

Stay Away From Me

“Jimin.” I whispered, poking his cheek. “Jimin, wake up. Your mom called. She wants us to come over for dinner.”

“Ugh.” Jimin groaned. He lifted his head up off my lap and sat up on the couch. Since it had been too early for dinner, we had returned from the park to watch a movie in my apartment. Jimin had nodded off within the first twenty minutes, so I had shut it off and continued reading my book. “We just had dinner with them two days ago. Can’t we just have some more alone time?”

“Stop complaining. They’re just happy that we’re back together.” I told him. I rested my head on his shoulder. His head drooped down in exhaustion. “Honey, why are you so tired? You already napped once today.”

“It’s not like I got a lot of sleep last night.” Jimin grumbled drowsily.

I blushed. “Well, neither did I, but you don’t see me falling asleep everywhere.”

Jimin shrugged me off and flopped back down into my lap. “Five more minutes.” He mumbled sleepily as his eyes closed.

“Okay.” I relented easily. Sleepy Jimin was too adorable for me to ever resist. I played with his hair as he yawned hugely. I bent my head and kissed his cheek. “You’re too cute.” I whispered.

Jimin gave me a small smile, his eyes still closed. “I know.”

I kissed his lips, but he pushed me away.

“I’m sleeping.” He moaned. “Let me sleep.” He turned his back to me with a sigh.

“Fine, fine.” I continued to play with his hair.

“Nooo. Stop touching me.” Jimin complained. “Just let me sleep, woman.”

“Fine!” I snapped. I tugged his hair in revenge. Jimin slapped my hand away.

In a minute he was snoring peacefully on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair again. What a cutie.

I had missed all of this so much. Being back together with him felt amazing. I honestly felt surprised at how perfect everything was. It was even better than when we first started dating and everything was new. I’d had constant butterflies around him and he was always smiling at me shyly. Sometimes I missed those days, but I loved how we both knew each other so well now.

 

“Jimin. Come on, let’s get up.” I kissed him to wake him up.

He tangled his hand in my hair and kissed me back sleepily. “What a great way to wake up.” He mumbled.

I moved away and he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He turned to face me and crossed his legs. “I’m very sleepy.” He yawned.

“I can see that.” I giggled. “You kind of remind me of a big cat.” I teased his hair so it looked like two cat ears.

“Am I cute?” Jimin asked.

“The cutest.” I grinned at him.

Jimin stuck his tongue out at me as he smiled.

“Let’s ride the bikes back over there.” Jimin suggested, still a little lethargic. He slowly stood up and held out his hands to me. I took them with a shy smile as he grinned at me. Even though we had known each other for a long while, Jimin’s sleepy adorableness still took me by surprise sometimes.

“Don’t be shy, baby.” Jimin teased. I tried to frown at him to hide my embarrassment, but my blush gave me away. Jimin smiled and pulled me into his embrace. “It’s cute that you’re still moved by me.”

“This coming from the man who stayed up too late staring at me.” I retorted. He laughed and drew me closer to him. “You act like we’re an old married couple. Of course I’m still moved by you.” I mumbled, my voice muffled by his sweatshirt.

“When we’re an old married couple are you still going to blush and look at me with shy eyes?” Jimin murmured into my hair. From my spot snuggled against his chest, I could feel his heart quickening its pace. I smiled to myself.

“When we’re an old married couple I’ll still probably wonder how I snagged such a handsome guy.” I turned my head and kissed his ear.

“So you wanna marry me?” Jimin asked me, his voice a husky whisper. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes tenderly.

“Yeah. I wanna marry you.” I said softly. I wound my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. Jimin instantly held me tightly against him and kissed me urgently. He grasped my hair with one hand and put another on the small of my back, dragging me even closer.

“.” Jimin panted, resting his forehead against mine. “That’s the iest thing you’ve ever said to me.”

“Really?” I asked skeptically. “That’s the iest thing?”

“Yeah.” Jimin breathed. He lifted my face up gently by my hair and kissed me once more. He traced the outline of my lips with his tongue. I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue in. I could feel his heart racing.

“As much as I love this…” I began, breathing heavily. “We’re supposed to go to dinner at your parents’ in ten minutes.”

“That’s plenty of time.” Jimin said, scooping me up in his arms.

“Jimin, we’re supposed to be there in ten minutes.” I laid my head against his chest as he carried me towards the bedroom.

He kicked open the door and laid me on the bed. “Looks like we’re just going to be a little late.” He murmured as he straddled me. “I’m sure they’ll understand.” Jimin smiled at me and I blushed. They would understand all too well.

 

Jimin pulled his shirt off and threw it behind him. He looked deeply into my eyes and leaned down to kiss me softly. This kiss held nothing of the urgency from the one before; it was all sweet tenderness.

“You’re different than usual.” I mumbled as he drew back and tucked my hair behind my ear. “You’re so serious…and romantic.”

Jimin smiled gently at me. His warm brown eyes shone with love. “Yeah, well. You’ve never wanted to marry me before.” He kissed me once more, lingeringly. I grasped his hair in my hands as he deepened the kiss.

“Jimin…”

“What?” He mumbled against my lips.

“You really at proposing.” I smiled as he kissed me again.

“I don’t remember proposing to you.” Jimin whispered, pulling back for a moment. I dragged him back down for another kiss.

“What was that then?” I asked softly.

“Just testing the waters.” Jimin replied. He moved away from my lips and kissed me from my jawline all the way down to my collarbone.

“What a tease you are.” I complained. I leaned back on the pillows and played with Jimin’s hair as he lifted up my shirt and continued his line of kisses down to my stomach.

He looked up at me, eyebrows raised. “I’m a tease? I’m a tease?” He repeated disbelievingly, an edge of bitterness in his tone.

“Yeah.” I whispered. “You’re a tease.”

“Fine.” Jimin said. His voice held a bit of challenge. “I’ll show you how much of a tease I can really be.”

He sat up and reached behind him for his shirt.

“No, wait.” I pleaded as he yanked it over his head. “Don’t stop.”

“Oh, no.” Jimin said, climbing off of me and standing up. “You’re not getting any tonight, baby.”

“What?!” I cried, annoyed. “What the hell, Jimin? You should take advantage of my willingness. It’s not like these chances come around so often.”

Jimin smirked. “They come around plenty. You just like to pretend you don’t want me.” I scowled at him, but he just winked and pulled me out of bed. “C’mon, we’re gonna be late to dinner.”

“You didn’t care about that just a little while ago.” I muttered under my breath.

“Oh, baby, you can dish it out but you can’t take it.” Jimin laughed at me. He tousled my hair and walked out of the room with a cocky attitude.

 

“Jimin, seriously, don’t pedal so quickly.” I complained. We were on our way to his parents’ house.

“Baby, just keep up.” Jimin biked a circle around me, taunting me.

“You’re so damn rude.” I snapped. I blew the hair out of my face, irritated. This little brat was going to be insufferable the rest of the night.

“Whatever.” Jimin laughed and biked away.

“Park Jimin!” I yelled after him. He just lifted up one hand and waved at me without turning around.

 

I arrived at his parents’ house alone. Jimin was already in the house, putting his bike away. I dragged my bike up the steps and knocked on the door, embarrassed to be alone. His mom answered the door.

“Oh, there you are. Jimin said you were coming in. Here, I’ll have him take the bike up for you. Jimin!” She called behind her into the house. Jimin appeared at her side almost instantly, looking incredibly smug. I glared at him.

“Oh, you’re finally here?” He asked me, smiling.

“Yes.” I snapped. “Just take the bike.”

Jimin easily lifted the bike and took it into the house. Mrs. Park watched the whole exchange with raised eyebrows.

“Are you two really back together? I was expecting a mushier atmosphere.” She took a glance at my face. “But…apparently not. Well, come in, come in. We’re still celebrating tonight.”

I obediently followed her into the house and tried to improve my mood internally. I reminded myself of how much I loved Jimin and how happy I had been all day to be back together with him. I was just feeling a little kinder towards him when he suddenly appeared at my side. Jimin leaned over and left a tiny kiss right below my ear. I looked over at him, surprised. He suddenly took my face in his hands and kissed me slowly, deeply. My hands went to his waist in an attempt to pull him closer to me, but he pulled away and broke the kiss, smirking at me.

“Nuh-uh, honey. That was just a taste of what you could have been doing right now.” Jimin winked at me and walked away backwards, laughing at my disappointed expression. I quickly arranged my features into a scowl. Unfortunately, his father walked in just then.

“Oh, you’re here!” He greeted me. He glanced at my face dubiously. “Don’t you look…happy.”

“No thanks to your son.” I grumbled before remembering my manners. “I-I mean, thank you for inviting me over for dinner.”

Mr. Park laughed and led me into the dining room. “Anytime, sweetheart. Thanks for putting up with my son. He’s a piece of work.”

“Don’t I know it.” I agreed, taking a seat. Jimin sat down next to me and rested his hand on my knee. I yanked my leg away from him and smacked it into the table top.

“Oww.” I moaned, rubbing my knee. “Jimin. Stop being so hateful.”

Jimin chuckled. “I was just trying to show you some affection.”

“Well, do me a favor and stop.” I snapped. He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“I think we both know that that’s not really what you want right now.”

My face turned crimson as his parents both took their seats. They looked at each of us, taking in my mortified posture and Jimin’s uncontrollable laughter.

“Well, isn’t this just like old times?” Mrs. Park commented, handing me a bowl of rice. “Thank you for getting back with my immature son. Please take good care of him.”

“Ah, yes.” I agreed politely. Jimin mimicked my manner and earned a round of glares from everyone at the table. He flushed and turned his attention to his food. But I caught the slight lift of his mouth to know that he felt pretty pleased with himself.

 

“So what did you two do today?” Mr. Park asked pleasantly.

Both of us waited for the other to answer. The silence became awkward and Jimin’s parents exchanged knowing looks.

“Dinner’s very delicious, honey. You’ve outdone yourself.” Mr. Park said gallantly.

“We went on a bike ride.” Jimin said quietly. “And to the library. And then I took her to that spot I used to go to in middle school and high school.”

“What a nice day.” Mrs. Park smiled. “Are you guys enjoying being back together?”

Jimin slowly traced his finger along the outside of my thigh. I was wearing jeans so it didn’t come off as seductive as he probably hoped. But it still did something for me. Annoyingly.

“Yeah.” Jimin smiled down at his rice bowl. “I love it.” He whispered shyly.

Damn it, he was too cute.

“Yeah, me too.” I admitted reluctantly. “Jimin’s cute.” I reached over and ruffled his hair. “Thanks for raising a great son.”

Jimin looked up at me and grinned. “Your tone makes it sound like you’re not even thankful at all.”

“Well, you’re a very frustrating human being.” I snapped, stuffing my face with kimchi. “I’m managing to overcome my annoyance to admit that I even like you at all right now.”

Jimin just pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand away and Mrs. Park laughed.

“You two always forget yourselves in front of us.” She teased.

“Yes, it’s quite cute.” Mr. Park agreed.

I blushed as Jimin placed his hand on my thigh. Underneath the table, he slowly traced circles with his thumb. He couldn’t really do anything in front of his parents, but he was trying. Unfortunately, this had always worked on me before.

Jimin leaned over to whisper in my ear. “Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes.”

I looked down at my food, unable to stop the blush from creeping up my neck. Jimin laughed softly before turning back to his meal.

“Jimin, stop flirting at the dinner table.” Mr. Park scolded. He put some meat on my plate. “Eat more, sweetheart. You have to keep your strength up to deal with this one here.” He pointed at Jimin.

Jimin stuck his tongue out, acting cute. He continue tracing circles on my thigh. His fingers inched ever closer to my stomach. What was he doing? Was he really planning on getting his hand under my shirt at the dinner table? He really was a tease.

 

After a few minutes, Jimin yawned and stretched. “I have to use the bathroom. Baby, do you think you could grab a clean shirt from my room? I really wanna change out of your sweatshirt.” He looked at me pointedly.

What a horrible excuse. His bedroom was right across from the bathroom. He could get his own damn shirt and his parents knew that.

“Jimin, she’s in the middle of eating dinner.” His mom pointed out. Damn. I really did wanna make out with him upstairs.

“No, no. It’s fine. Jimin likes when I pick out his clothes. Besides, I’ve eaten enough already.” I smiled cutely. Jimin’s parents could never resist my cute smile.

“Okay, dear.” Mr. Park allowed. Jimin smirked and took my hand. He pulled me up the stairs, giggling. I shushed him, embarrassed.

 

As soon as we made it upstairs and away from his parents’ eyes, Jimin pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He slipped his hands under my shirt and tried to unhook my bra.

“Jimin, not here.” I pleaded softly. “Let’s at least go into your room.”

“No way.” Jimin whispered against my neck. “It’s more exciting this way.”

“Your parents are going to know.” I hissed.

“They already do.” Jimin murmured. “Do you wanna stop?”

“No.” I muttered. “You got me all hot and bothered at dinner. You big tease.”

Jimin chuckled. He kissed my cheek cutely. That was nice, but not what I was really looking for. I turned my head and kissed him urgently.

“You’re being really mean to me today.” I accused him in between kisses.

“Stop talking.” Jimin ordered. “You’re always so quiet unless I’m trying to make out with you. Suddenly then I can’t get you to shut up.”

“I can think of a few ways you could try.” I mumbled, kissing him again.

Just as I was really getting into it, Jimin broke away.

“Gotta use the bathroom.” He smirked at me and disappeared through the doorway.

“ you, Jimin!” I hissed at him.

He poked his head out of the doorway. “Don’t you wish you could.” He winked at me.

 

I was left there standing in the hallway, breathing heavily with my bra halfway on. This is not how I anticipated this going. Jimin did not normally exercise such restraint. I adjusted my clothes and went into his bedroom, intent on getting revenge.

I rifled through his dresser until I came up with the oldest and rattiest t-shirt I could find. To be honest, it wasn’t even that bad. Jimin was particular about his clothes; he liked to look sharp. But he had bulked up considerably since high school, so this shirt would be way too small on him.

Jimin came into his bedroom just as I was chuckling evilly.

“Hmm…you sound like you’re up to something.” Jimin cocked an eyebrow at me.

I looked up, grinning. “I found a shirt for you to wear, honey.”

I threw it to him and he caught it easily. He held it up and examined it. “I’m not wearing this.” Jimin said dismissively.

“Uh, yeah. You are. I get to pick out your shirt.” I came over and tried to pull his sweatshirt over his head.

“Ouch, baby, you’re pulling my hair.” Jimin complained. I tugged harder. “Okay, okay, fine! I’ll wear the damn shirt. Just leave my hair intact. Sheesh.” He pushed me away and I laughed triumphantly.

Jimin pulled his sweatshirt off and rubbed his hair. He shot me a look but I just smiled at him cutely.

“Put the shirt on.” I demanded impatiently. Jimin sighed and yanked it over his head. He struggled to put his arms through the small sleeves.

“This is too small.” Jimin whined. He tugged at the hem, trying to get it to cover his stomach.

“Take it off.” I said, averting my eyes.

Jimin looked at me, surprised by my reaction. “Why? You were the one who insisted I should wear it.”

“It’s too small. Your parents will be suspicious. You would never wear something like this.” I made up an excuse, still unable to look at him.

“Wait a second.” Jimin said slowly. He walked over, looked in the mirror, and promptly burst out laughing. “I know why you don’t want me to wear this. I look hot.”

“No, you don’t.” I muttered. “It’s too small.”

“No, baby.” He replied smugly. “It’s just small enough.”

It was true. The shirt hugged Jimin’s every muscle. I couldn’t even sneak a peek at him without blushing. This was more of a punishment to myself than to Jimin.

“Your mom will never let you sit at the table with that shirt on.” I tried to reason with him.

“It’s fine.” Jimin waved away my worries. “I’ll just throw a cardigan on over it. Besides, you’re the only one who’s going to be checking me out.” He walked over to his closet and threw on a sweater.

Even with the cardigan covering his arms, he was still gorgeous.

“Jimin. I’m having a difficult time. Please be nice to me and find something else to wear.” I pleaded with him.

“No way. I’m having a great time. It’s not often that I get to see you like this.” Jimin laughed at me.

“You’re the worst.” I muttered. Jimin walked over and pushed me gently onto the bed. He rested his hands on either side of me and leaned in close.

“I know you don’t really think that.” He whispered. His lips hovered over mine. He kissed me once; just the lightest of pecks, before turning away. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him back. He fell into my lap.

“Knock it off.” I whispered. I held his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his lingeringly.

Slightly distracted from his evil plan, Jimin tangled his hands in my hair, softly. I smiled, just a little bit, feeling triumphant. Unfortunately, he felt me smile against his lips and got wise to the whole thing.

He pulled away from me. “I told you. You’re not getting any tonight. Let’s go.” He stood up and took my hand. “My parents will be wondering what we’re up to.”

“Don’t play. They already know.” I snapped. I pulled my hand out of his. “Don’t touch me.”

“Stop saying things you don’t mean.” Jimin whispered. He laced his fingers through mine. “You know you can’t get enough of me.”

I pinched him.

“Ouch!” He cried, glaring at me.

“That’s what you get.” I snapped.

 

Jimin’s parents had already cleaned the table off by the time we made it back downstairs. We hadn’t been gone that long, right?

Mr. Park’s eyebrows shot up as he took in Jimin’s attire. “I haven’t seen that shirt in a while, son.”

Jimin laughed. “Yeah, she got mad at me and made me wear this as punishment.”

“What did he do?” Mr. Park wanted to know.

“It was more about what I didn’t do.” Jimin replied.

“Let’s go help your mom with the dishes.” I suggested, eager to end this conversation. Jimin had no shame.

“That’s a good idea.” Mr. Park approved.

 

As we made our way into the kitchen, Jimin put his hand on the small of my back and held me to his side. He bent down and kissed my shoulder.

“I love you.” He murmured into my ear.

I turned my head to face him. “I love you, too.” I whispered. I pecked his cheek.

 

“Ah, there it is.” Mrs. Park sighed happily. “The lovey atmosphere I had hoped to see has arrived! Good. You two can do the dishes and kiss as much as you please while I go watch television with my husband. Dessert is in the fridge if you can bring it out when you’re done.”

I blushed. “We’re not going to kiss, Mrs. Park.” I mumbled.

“Don’t lie.” She teased. She left the room, chuckling.

 

The door closed behind her and Jimin turned to me with a smirk on his face.

“We’re not going to kiss?” He asked me innocently.

“Of course I couldn’t say something so bold to your mom.” I replied, winding my arms around his neck.

He smiled suggestively at me. “Oh really?”

I kissed him softly. “You’ve been leading me on all day. It’s tiring.”

Jimin laughed and put his hands on my waist. “Sorry, baby. If you’re gonna call me a tease, you’re gonna be teased.”

“This is seriously unfair.” I grumbled.

“Not really.” Jimin said, kissing me. “You do this to me all the time.”

“That’s not even true.” I disagreed. “You try, but I push you off. I don’t start something and stop halfway through.”

“I’ll give you that.” Jimin allowed. He pushed me against the cabinets. I hopped up on the countertops and he stood in between my legs. He leaned down and kissed me softly, lingeringly. “I’ve missed being with you so bad.”

“Me too.” I mumbled. “Probably more than I can say.”

“Just tell me with your body.” Jimin murmured.

“You’re greasy as hell.” I muttered as I pulled off his cardigan.

“You love it.” Jimin breathed as he on my earlobe.

“Yeah, I really do.” I wrapped my legs around his waist.

 

“We should do the dishes.” Jimin pulled away after a few heated minutes.

“No…” I protested, dragging him back to me. “Stop doing this.”

“Baby, we’re in my parents’ kitchen.” Jimin laughed huskily against my ear. I shivered.

“They don’t care. Your mom practically gave us her blessing as she walked out the door.” I grabbed his hair in my hands and pressed myself closer to him.

Jimin lost himself in my embrace for a few more moments before finally breaking away.

“Dishes.” He said to me as he removed my clinging hands from his shirt.

 

I sat there and sulked while he tied an apron around his waist.

“Put your bra on.” Jimin laughed. “And stop glaring at me. I’m not going any farther in the place where we prepare our food.”

“Jimin! I wasn’t asking you for that!” I exclaimed. I fumbled with the hooks until Jimin came over and helped me. “This is so embarrassing.” I sighed mournfully.

“Why?” Jimin pulled my shirt down so I was covered properly.

“Because I’m like so thirsty for you and you’re totally fine. And you’re wearing that shirt and it’s so distracting. I can like see all of your chest. And your arms. This is not even fair.”

“You sound like a lecherous old man.” Jimin helped me to my feet.

“I know.” I groaned. “I feel like one. I want to go hide my face in shame. I can’t face your parents. Why did they even invite us over for dinner tonight? They should know.”

“Yeah, they should.” Jimin agreed. “C’mon, help me with these dishes.”

I joined him at the sink. I kept sneaking glances at him as he washed and I dried. The steamy water made him sweaty and he wiped off his brow. Somehow even that small movement was sensual when his arm muscles bulged out of his shirt.

“Stop checking me out, you big ert.” Jimin laughed. I blushed and stared fixedly at the plate I was drying.

“Stop being so handsome and maybe I could.” I grumbled.

“Huh, you’re really cute today.” Jimin handed me the last dish.

“Yeah, so why don’t you wanna make out with me?” I sighed sadly.

“I’m pretty sure we’ve made out like five times already tonight.”

“Whatever.” I finished drying leaned morosely against the countertop.

“C’mon.” Jimin took my hand and kissed it. “Let’s get that dessert out of the fridge. Although I know it’s not the dessert you really want.” He winked greasily at me.

I sighed, too defeated to even argue with him. “Yeah, you’re right. Let’s just eat it and go home so I can sleep away this ual frustration.”

“I am home.” Jimin pointed out.

I looked up at him, crestfallen. “Are you sleeping here?”

He tweaked my nose. “We’ll just have to see.”

 

I pouted all the way into the living room. Jimin handed his parents cake and we all sat down and chatted for about a half an hour. Once he finished his cake, Jimin held my hand and kissed it intermittently. I honestly didn’t like being physically affectionate in front of people, especially Jimin’s parents, but I made an exception for today. It just felt really nice to be able to hold his hand like this without feeling any pain.

At last, Mr. Park stood up. “Well, it was lovely having you over for dinner, sweetheart. We’re very pleased that you’ll continue to be a part of our lives. Jimin, can you walk her home when you’re ready?”

Mrs. Park held his arm. “He’s probably staying over at her place, honey.”

Mr. Park frowned. “I don’t approve, but you two are both adults. But please, no grandchildren until after you’re married.”

I blushed bright red and yanked my hand out of Jimin’s.

“Well, we wanna have three, so shouldn’t we get started already?” Jimin said slyly.

“Ooh, three grandchildren!” Mrs. Park squealed.

“Jimin wants three.” I corrected softly, mortified.

“Jimin.” Mr. Park said warningly.

Jimin nodded. “I’ll be sure to take her home safely, Dad. Good night.”

 

Jimin’s parents went to bed and I leaned against Jimin. He held my waist gently.

“I’m so embarrassed right now.”

“You’re always embarrassed.” Jimin chuckled.

“I need to go home.” I yawned. “Where are you sleeping tonight?”

“I’ll sleep at your place. Let me grab some clothes and my toothbrush.” Jimin stood up and ran up the stairs.

“You should just move back in with me.” I mumbled to his retreating back.

Jimin returned momentarily with a backpack and a sweatshirt. He tossed the sweatshirt to me.

“Here, it’s cold outside. Wear that and keep warm.”

I pulled it on and caught a whiff of Jimin’s scent. “I missed wearing your clothes.” I sighed contentedly.

Jimin grinned and took my hand. “Let’s go.”

 

We stepped out into the cool spring night. Jimin’s hand felt warm against mine.

“Jimin.” I began cheerfully.

“What’s up, baby?” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“I’m just really happy to be with you again.”

“Me too.”

We strolled peacefully along the scenic country road.

“You know.” Jimin broke the silence. “This reminds me of when we first started dating.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I used to walk this path to get to your old apartment, too. And when I picked you up from school.”

“It’s been so long since then.” I commented, reminiscing.

“I’m glad that we’ve spent this much time together.” Jimin said simply.

“Yeah, me too. Those three months without you are not ones that I want to repeat.”

“I don’t plan on making either of us experience that again.” Jimin swung our hands back and forth. “I plan on keeping you forever.”

“Hey, me too.” I grinned over at him.

“I like hanging out with you.” Jimin continued. “I like all the memories we have. I just like you.”

“I like you, too. I like the way you sound when you’re sleepy. And your cute smile. And the way you say ‘I love you.’ It’s always so sincere.”

“That’s because it always is.” Jimin said softly.

“Same here.” I murmured.

 

“Jimin.” I called from the bathroom. We had made it home and I was brushing my teeth. Jimin appeared behind me and looked at me in the mirror.

“What’s up, baby?”

“Nothing. I just wanted some company.” I spit into the sink.

Jimin smiled and sat on the closed toilet seat. He ran his finger along my thigh.

“Stop teasing me.” I snapped, moving away from him. “Haven’t you done enough damage today?” I rinsed out my mouth and put my toothbrush back in the holder. I smiled to see Jimin’s there next to mine. Back where it belonged.

“What if I’m not teasing?” Jimin murmured. He dragged me close to him by the string on my pajama shorts. He bent his head and kissed me along the inside of my thigh down to my knee.

“I don’t believe you.” I grumbled. Jimin yanked at the waistband of my shorts, trying to pull them down.

“You should.” He said. He put his hands on my waist and left a line of kisses across the bottom of my stomach. “You’ve been so cute all day. I’ve had a hard time teasing you.”

“You didn’t act like it.” I pointed out, tangling my hands in his hair.

“Mmm…how can I resist you when you want me so much?” Jimin looked up at me with a devilish smile.

“Please don’t.” I entreated.

Jimin groaned against my stomach. He stood up suddenly and scooped me up in his arms. I giggled as he looked down at me, biting his lip.

“Are you prepared?” He asked me seriously.

“ing yes! Jimin, please! Just ing do it already, damn.” I smacked his chest. He smirked at me and carried me into the bedroom.

He laid me down gently on the bed and sat on top of me.

“This is great.” Jimin said honestly. “This really makes me wanna tease you every day.”

I scowled at him. “Don’t you dare.”

He shrugged. “You might not want me as much when we’re an old married couple.”

“I’ll always want you.” I promised. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. “Always.”