Thirty Seconds

Stay Away From Me

The next morning I woke to the sound of Jimin's nagging voice.

“Baby, wake up.” Jimin kissed my arm softly. “C’mon. We’ve gotta go to work.”

I groaned. “No. I don’t wanna go to work. Jimin, let’s just stay in bed all day.”

“Come on. We’re going to work together!” Jimin told me. “It’ll be fun! Get up.”

“Nooooo. I don’t want this blissful three day weekend to be over.” I whined, brushing him away. I rolled away from him. He scooted closer to me and cuddled me again.

“Wake up.” He ordered. “We’re going to work today. Listen, when have we ever been able to work together?”

“Never.” I muttered. “You’re my boyfriend. You don’t need to be my coworker, too.”

“You’re so grumpy.” Jimin pulled my cheek.

“Jimin!” I barked. “Leave me alone.”

“Nope.” He pushed me and I rolled out of the bed. I glared up at him from my position on the floor.

“This is not a good way to wake me up!” I yelled. My pillow had fallen on the floor next to me. I threw it at him.

He caught it easily, infuriating me. “There’s no good way to wake you up. Let’s go. We’ve gotta get ready.”

 

Jimin climbed off the bed and looped an arm around my waist. He pulled me into a standing position and practically dragged me to the bathroom. I sat on the closed toilet seat, pouting. He grabbed my toothbrush from the holder and squeezed some toothpaste on it. He turned to me, toothbrush in hand.

“Open up.” Jimin ordered, poking my lips with the brush.

“I’m not a child!” I snapped. I snatched it from his hands and grumpily started brushing my teeth.

“You’re such an angel in the morning.” Jimin laughed.

“ you.” I muttered, toothpaste in my mouth.

“Hey!” Jimin pointed warningly at me. “Mind your manners. We got back together on Friday and it’s only Monday and you’re already like this. I guess the honeymoon period is over.” He sighed morosely. “It was nice while it lasted. I had almost fooled myself into believing I had a nice girlfriend.”

“Get out of my way. I need to spit.” I stood up and shoved him aside. He bumped against the shelf and knocked my eyelash curler into the sink. Unable to catch myself, I spit my toothpaste all over it.

“Jimin! What the are you doing?” I turned angrily to him. He was shaking with suppressed laughter.

“That was all you, baby.” He the water and rinsed it off for me. “It’s fine. It’s just a little bit of toothpaste.”

“Ewwwww.” I moaned. “I can never use that eyelash curler again. It had my toothpaste all over it.”

Jimin rolled his eyes and began to brush his own teeth. “You are so weird about toothpaste. It’s not that big of a deal.”

“Just ing leave me alone.” I snapped. “I don’t like it. I can’t help it.”

 

I bent my head down to rinse out my mouth just as Jimin spit into the sink.

“Oh…oh my gosh.” He said, shocked. “I-I didn’t mean to. Please don’t hurt me.”

Jimin’s toothpaste spit dripped down my neck. I stood there immobilized with disgust.

“Jimin.” I said quietly. “Get. It. Off. Of. Me.”

“Okay. Okay.” Jimin said, panicking. “Uh, uh, just, um, come here.”

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathtub. He stuck my head in and reached down to turn on the faucet. A bit of toothpaste dripped onto my foot.

“Oh my gosh, Jimin, it’s dripping! Ew, ew, ew!” I screamed.

Jimin quickly the water and adjusted the shower head towards us in an effort to hit my neck. This succeeded in doing nothing but soaking the both of us.

“Augh, Jimin! What the is happening?” I shrieked, unable to lift my head for fear of toothpaste dripping down my back.

“Just get in the shower!” He yelled.

“I’m in my pajamas!” I cried.

“Who the hell cares?” Jimin picked me up and put me in the tub. I stood there, shivering in the cold water and glaring at him. Probably against his better judgment, Jimin burst out laughing.

“I’m so sorry, baby.” He hiccupped in between laughs. “You just look so foolish right now.”

“I hate you.” I told him miserably. I turned my back to him. “Is all of the toothpaste off of my neck?”

Jimin climbed in there with me and checked. “Yeah, you’re fine.” He let out one last giggle.

“Stop laughing at me.” I whined. Jimin wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. “Ew, Jimin, your toothpaste was just on there.”

“I don’t mind.” Jimin said. He turned me around and kissed me on the lips. “Take a shower with me.” He said. He peeled off his wet tank top and threw it on the floor. He pulled the shower curtain closed and suddenly the atmosphere felt intimate.

“No way.” I stated decisively.

“Why not?” Jimin pleaded, holding my hands and swinging them. “It’s been so long since we showered together.”

“That’s because of what happened last time.” I snapped, snatching my hands away from him.

Jimin sighed. “We’re at home. Alone. My parents are nowhere in sight.” He took one look at my expression and gave up. “Fine. Fine, but at least let me make out with you against the wall or something. It’s so hot.”

“Jimin, do you have to be so ing greasy so early in the morning? I’m not in the mood. I just got violated by your toothpaste.”

He shook his head condescendingly at me. “You really need to get over that. I think I know of a way to cure you.” Jimin pulled me close to him and kissed me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I immediately broke away.

“Jimin! You have toothpaste in your mouth! You know I ing hate that!”

“Are you sure?” He whispered seductively. “It could be fun.” He took my face in his hands and kissed me again. I tried to push him off of me, but he held me tightly.

 

After a minute, Jimin pulled away and smirked at me.

“How was that?”

I glared back at him. “I’m about to throw up all over your feet.”

“Then why are you breathing so heavily?” Jimin challenged as he lifted my t-shirt over my head. He draped it over the side of the tub and moved to take off my pajama shorts. I sidestepped him and he straightened up, looking disappointed.

“You are too good at taking off my clothes before I can stop you.” I grumbled. Jimin laughed, a husky morning laugh, and put his hands on my waist.

“You’re too good at playing hard to get.” He whispered as he ducked his head down and kissed my neck. “Stop playing, baby. You know you want this.”

“You’re being so creepy right now.” I told him. “If I wasn’t in love with you, I’d be so grossed out right now.”

Jimin looked up at me, offended. “I thought I was being y.” He said defensively.

I laughed in his face. “You don’t know how to be y. You just know how to be greasy. There’s a difference.”

Jimin let go of me and crossed his arms. His eyes narrowed in irritation. “Like you’re so much better than me. You’re either like ‘Jimin, get the off of me’ or you’re like ‘Jimin, c’mon. Stop teasing me.’ Have you ever once tried to seduce me?”

I giggled. “It’s only because I know you’d never be able to handle it.” I . Jimin just rolled his eyes.

“I’d like to see that.” Jimin raised an eyebrow at me.

“What? You don’t think I could do it? I bet you I could do it in thirty seconds.” I said.

 

I stepped closer to him and pressed my hand against his chest. He looked down, surprised. I pushed him up against the wall and wound my arms around his neck. I pressed my body against his. I could feel his heart racing. I smiled to myself. This would be a piece of cake.

Slowly, teasingly, I brushed my lips against his and tangled my hands in his hair.

“Jimin…” I whispered as I kissed him softly once more. I lazily moved my hands down his back as I bent my head and nibbled his earlobe. Jimin hummed in the back of his throat. I smiled as I left teasing kisses down his neck.

“That’s ten.” I told him as I continued my trail of kisses down to his chest. Jimin let out a long sigh and tilted his head back. I glanced up at him and saw that his pretty cheeks were stained pink. He was almost too easy to seduce.

I trailed my hands along his body as I languidly kissed my way down to his belly button.

“That’s twenty.” I whispered. “You gonna give up yet?”

“No.” Jimin panted. “I’m fine.”

“Mhmm.” I smiled. I straightened up and took his face in my hands. He looked at me through hooded eyelids. “You’re just fine.”

I kissed him softly, my tongue teasingly tracing his lips. Jimin moaned quietly, but didn’t kiss me back. So stubborn. I tangled my hand in his hair and pressed the other against the small of his back. I held his body tightly against mine. As I slid my tongue into his mouth, Jimin finally surrendered. He mimicked my position, one hand in my hair, one hand on my back.

“That’s thirty.” I whispered, triumphant.

 “You win.” Jimin murmured, drawing my lips back to his urgently. “I don’t even care. You can win every time. Just do this more often.”

“Nope.” I said cutely as I pushed him away. “That was all I agreed to.” I turned away and hopped out of the tub before he could pull me back.

“Baby!” He cried. “You can’t just leave me like this!”

“Too late!” I giggled as I headed out the bathroom door.

Jimin groaned. “What a tease!” He shouted after me.

 

Jimin followed me into the bedroom with a grumpy face. He smacked my as he came in.

“Ouch.” I glared at him. I was standing in front of my closet trying to pick out something to wear.

“You .” He grumbled.

“You’re too easy.” I snickered. “That wasn’t even a challenge.”

“Yeah, well, you’re going to have to pay.” Jimin threatened. He stood behind me and tugged on my hair playfully. I spun around to face him.

“What are you gonna do?” I challenged. I poked his cheek, teasing him. He scowled at me.

“This.” Jimin suddenly scooped me up into his arms and tossed me onto the bed. He straddled me and held my wrists in one hand as he kissed me roughly.

“Jimin!” I cried when he relented for a moment. “Give me my arms back. You know I hate that.”

“No.” Jimin growled. “It’s your turn. I’ll give you thirty seconds before you’re .”

“You’re gonna need longer than that.” I smirked.

Jimin looked up at me with a burning expression. . He was so serious right now. I was going to lose. Badly.

Jimin quickly buried his face in my neck and left a trail of wet and rough kisses all the way down to my stomach. He glanced up at me and smirked. “That’s five.”

He made his way back up, this time kissing me lingeringly each time. He nuzzled my neck for a moment before nipping it softly. I could feel his lips curve into a smile against my skin as my breathing accelerated.

“Give up yet?” Jimin’s hot breath hit my neck and I felt myself losing control.

“You wish.” I muttered.

Jimin just laughed huskily and retraced his line of kisses down to my stomach again. I closed my eyes and sighed.

He adjusted his position and placed his head between my legs, somehow still managing to keep a tight grip on my wrists. My eyes snapped open and I looked down at him threateningly.

“Not allowed.” I hissed.

“That’s twenty.” Jimin whispered. He left teasing kisses along the inside of one of my thighs. If my hands were free, I probably would have tangled them in his hair. Jimin turned his head and kissed the inside of my other thigh, but this time he continued all the way down to my feet.

“Don’t kiss my feet.” I implored. “I’m so ticklish.”

Jimin just smirked at me before he launched himself on top of me. He let go of my wrists and kissed me deeply, roughly. “That’s thirty.” He whispered as he pulled away. “How ya feeling?”

“I’m…I’m fine.” I panted, not feeling fine at all.

“Hmm…that’s too bad.” Jimin sighed against my lips. “If you had asked nicely, I would have continued.”

 

He rolled off of me and sat up in the bed. He yawned and stretched.

“Well, that was fun.” Jimin said cheerfully. “Time to get ready for work.”

He climbed over me easily and started rifling through his backpack for some clothes. I watched him, too worked up to move.

“C’mon, baby. You’ve gotta get ready for work.” Jimin said as he turned to me. He took one look at my red cheeks and heaving chest and laughed.

“Oh, baby.” He said softly, teasingly as he walked over to me and knelt down. “Why you gotta be so stubborn? Just admit that you want me.” He my hair tenderly.

“I-I don’t.” I whispered. “I’m fine. Let’s go to work.”

“Look at you.” Jimin laughed. “You can’t even move. What will it take for you to be honest?”

He kissed me softly once. I met his lips eagerly.

“Hmm? Do I have to tease it out of you?” Jimin asked as he stood up and climbed back in between my legs. “What do I have to do to get you to tell me you want me?”

“Stay away from me.” I whispered. Jimin smirked and kissed the inside of my thigh.

“I know you don’t mean that.” He said softly. “Every time you tell me to stay away from you, what you’re really saying is ‘I want you, Jimin.’”

“As long as you know.” I murmured as I tangled my hands in his hair. Jimin looked up at me, surprised.

 

Suddenly, he moved so that he was on top of me. His face was inches from mine and I could feel his hot breath hitting my face.

“Tell me you want me.” He demanded in a whisper. He kissed me lingeringly.

“Stay away from me, Jimin.” I told him as I dug my nails into his back.

“Say it again.” He mumbled against my lips.

“Back the up.” I murmured as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“That’s so y.” He moaned.

“You’re so damn weird.” I laughed softly.

“Mmm.” Jimin dragged his lips down my neck. He knew I loved that.

“Hurry up.” I told him. “We’ve gotta go to work.”

Jimin ignored me and started to sing. “We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby. In slow motion.”

I groaned. “That’s so cheesy.”

“But you’re so excited.” Jimin pointed out with a teasing grin. He rested his head against my chest and listened to the sound of my erratic breathing.

“That’s because Trey Songz is y.” I told him softly. Jimin lifted his head and glared at me.

“Don’t call other guys y in front of me.” He hissed.

“You know who else is y?” I teased. “Daesung from Big Bang. He’s got such perfect shoulders.”

“I’ve got perfect shoulders.” Jimin growled. He nipped my neck in punishment.

“And…George Clooney.” I continued. “He’s got such a nice smile.”

“I’ve got a nice smile.” Jimin whispered. He on my earlobe in an attempt to shut me up.

“And Lee Min Ho has such long legs. They’re so pretty.” I provoked Jimin.

“Long legs are unnecessary when you’ve got thighs like mine.” Jimin said as he unhooked my legs from around his waist and took off his sweatpants. How he managed to do it so smoothly while still on top of me was a wonder to me. The boy was skilled at undressing.

“You wanna know who else I think is y?” I asked him as he reached down and pulled my shorts all the way off.

“Not really.” He muttered. “I don’t like this game.”

“C’mon, he’s my favorite. I’d have his babies if he gave me the chance.” I baited him.

“What the ?” Jimin sat up and glared at me. “Have my babies! But fine, tell me who this bastard is so I can beat him up if I ever meet him.”

“Come here.” I whispered. He sighed and reluctantly bent his head down to mine.

“Just tell me already.” Jimin grumbled.

“He’s a little bit younger than me, but I still think it would work.” I said softly. “He’s really cute but also really y. And he’s got great hair. I would just love to run my fingers through it.” I ran my fingers through Jimin’s hair as he glowered at me. “He’s good at dancing and his singing voice is so sweet. The best part is that he’s not only handsome. He’s also got a great personality. He knows how to make a girl laugh and he’s kind to his parents. He can cook and he dresses well. And he doesn’t mind sharing his clothes with his girlfriend. Also, he’s really good at kissing.”

“How would you know that?” Jimin demanded angrily. “Did you kiss this guy?”

“Yeah.” I smiled. I gently pressed my lips against Jimin’s. “I just did.”

Comprehension slowly dawned across Jimin’s face. He let out a sigh of relief and shook his head at me.

“You’re such a brat.” He scolded as he kissed me. “I was about to get really ing jealous. If you think I’m y, you can just tell me. You don’t have to play with me like that.”

I wound my arms around his neck. “I think you’re y, Jimin.”

“Thanks.” He whispered, kissing me again. “I think I’m y, too.”

I giggled as Jimin brushed my hair away from my face. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

“No more talking.” He ordered.

“Okay.” I agreed.

Jimin kissed me once more and I lost myself in the blissful feeling of being embraced by someone you love.