Givenchy Backpack

Stay Away From Me

Jimin and I were fighting. Actually, I was fighting with him and he wasn’t fazed at all. We had had this particular argument several times and I was beginning to feel fed up.

 

“Jimin, I seriously think that you are being so selfish! What is the big deal? Can’t you just do one thing for me?” I begged him.

“Well, babe, I just think that you have really unrealistic expectations for what relationships are like.” Jimin crossed his arms and looked at me with a condescending expression.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot you were the ing expert on relationships.” I snapped at him, easily enraged.

“No, I’m just the expert on ing.” His playful wink did nothing to assuage my irritation.

“Park Jimin, you are greasy as hell. Can you please just sit the down and think about why I’m so pissed at you?” I was literally done with this fool.

“Baby. My baby, why are you so sad?” He sat down on the wrong side of the chair, rested his head on the back, and pulled his lips into a pout. “Baby, don’t be mad at meeeee.”

“Jimin, cut it with the cutesy act. You are not on a damn idol show; I am super angry right now!”

“But baby, how can you stay mad at this?” He stood up with a mischievous look on his face.

“Jimin, you better stay the away from me.” I said, crossing my arms pointedly.

“No, baby, don’t say things like that. You shouldn’t live your life like this, with such bitterness.” He slowly crossed the room, waving his hand in front of him to mark his point, with the sleaziest grin on his face.

“Jimin. Seriously. Stop.” He did a y spin and came to a halt in front of my face.

“Baby. My baby.” He took my face into his hands. “You know I care about you.”

He kissed me softly. “But I really think that you expect too much out of this.”

I sighed. I didn’t really think that I expected too much out of him. I literally just asked him if I could borrow his Givenchy backpack.

“Okay, fine.” I said. “If you won’t lend it to me…then I guess I’ll just have to steal it!” I yelled the last bit as I sprinted away from him into the bedroom.

Jimin ran after me, but I quickly slammed and locked the door in his face. I rummaged through the closet, trying to figure out where he hid it from me. I had been trying to get my hands on this backpack ever since I'd first laid eyes on it. I just really loved designer bags, okay?

He pounded on the door. “You better not touch that bag!” He yelled. “Seriously, babe, you are dead meat if you touch it.”

“Why what are you gonna do to me?” I shouted back at him. “You’re the sweetest person I’ve ever met. You couldn’t threaten me if your life depended on it.”

“I’ve spoiled you, you brat!” Jimin abruptly stopped pounding on the door. I knew he had remembered that we kept a key to our bedroom in the kitchen on top of the fridge. I had seconds to find this bag. Yukon yapped excitedly from the other side of the door, his little claws scratching against the wood and probably ruining our changes of getting the security deposit back.

 

I made a mess of the closet without managing to discover the backpack. Where could he have hidden it? Aha! I had a sudden realization. Jimin kept everything important to him in a secret compartment we had discovered when we first moved in. It wasn’t really a secret compartment, more like extra storage space they kept in old apartment buildings like the one we lived in.

I quickly snuck in the closet and slid the doors closed behind me. I could hear Jimin’s footsteps coming closer. I tossed aside some shoes and found the small sliding door to the secret compartment. I slid it open and immediately my eyes fell on Jimin’s Givenchy backpack. Score! I grabbed it and held it in front of me like a shield, scarcely daring to breathe as I heard the key turning in the lock.

Jimin opened our bedroom door stealthily, like he was trying to sneak up on me.

“Babyyy, where are you?” He asked in a singsong voice, like some creepy murderer in a horror film. I shivered. We should not have watched Psycho last night. Actually, both of us were so scared afterwards we ended up cuddling and jumping at the slightest noise until the sun came out and put our fears to rest.

"Babe…you should come out now before I get mad. You don’t know, but I can get scary when I get mad.” Jimin warned me.

Yeah right, I thought. He literally cracked jokes and did little annoying things to me all of the time. That, or he tried to seduce me. I spent most of our relationship trying to fend him off so I could read a book in peace.

My foot started to cramp up. Jimin was taking a long time to find me. It’s not like we had an enormous bedroom. It was literally just the bed, two dressers, and the closet. I listened for the sound of him moving around, or even breathing, but I heard nothing. Where did he think I was? What was he doing?

I sat there for another five minutes. With my short attention span, the wait was excruciating. If I hadn’t wanted to use this backpack so badly, I would have definitely surrendered after one minute. Where the was Jimin?

Suddenly, there came a scratching sound against the closet door. I became very nervous because we had recently heard a mouse in our kitchen. I wasn’t afraid of mice, but I wasn’t about to invite one to come hang out in a dark closet with me.

The scratching continued and I heard small squeaking noises identical to the ones we heard the other day. They paused for a second and I heard tiny soft footsteps exploring the way to the teeny crack between the closet door and the wall. In my haste, I hadn’t managed to slide it shut all the way.

The scratching sounds resumed at the crack in the door and the crack grew bigger by a tiny bit. Oh my gosh, the mouse was coming into the closet! Oh no, oh no…me and this mouse were gonna be chilling in here pretty soon and it was probably going to come up and sniff me and put its little dirty paws full of diseases on me and it might even bite m-----

“JIMIN!” I shrieked before I could even finish my terrifying thought. Givenchy backpack be damned, I wasn’t about to get a strange mouse disease. “JIMIN, YOU BETTER ING GET IN HERE AND HELP ME RIGHT NOW!”

From the other side of the closet doors I heard a soft giggle. What the hell?

The closet doors suddenly slid open, revealing my very mirthful and very smug boyfriend.

“Gotcha!” Jimin shouted. I glared at him, too pissed for words. He started to laugh uncontrollably, his eyes disappearing into his cheeks. Sure, he was ing cute, but I was ing pissed.

“Park Jimin!” I yelled at him. “What the hell were you thinking?”

He couldn’t answer me for a minute because he was laughing too hard. I clutched his backpack, vowing to never return it and also probably to leave it somewhere outside the house so some nice person could get a free Givenchy bag and Jimin could never use it again.

“I’m sorry, baby.” He obviously didn’t mean it, seeing as how he was still laughing, but he reached out a hand to help me up out of the closet. I ignored his hand and continued to glare at him.

“C’mon, don’t be mad.” Jimin coaxed. “Let’s get up; it’s bad to sit on all your pretty shoes.”

“Not until you agree to let me use this backpack whenever I want.” I looked him directly in the eye to let him know I was serious.

Jimin scoffed and retracted his hand. “You’ve already been caught. Listen, I warned you. I’m scary when I’m mad. Just be happy it wasn’t a real mouse.”

“I’m not leaving.” I stubbornly hugged the backpack closer to me.

Jimin tsked. “Don’t do that. You’ll wrinkle it.”

I stared at him and squeezed it tighter.

“Ah! This girl!” Jimin pointed at me angrily. “You better get up now!”

“Or what?” I challenged. I stuck my tongue out at him for good measure.

Jimin gasped. “Ooh, that’s the last straw.” He reached in and picked me up before I even had the chance to block him.

“Jimin!” I protested as he threw me over his shoulder. “ing put me down!”

“Okay.” Jimin replied casually and threw me on the bed.

“Ouch.” I glared at him from my spot amongst the pillows.

Jimin advanced towards me with a menacing look. “I will tickle you.” He threatened.

I gasped. “You wouldn’t dare.” I held his backpack out in front of me as a shield.

Jimin climbed onto the bed and slowly started crawling towards me.

“No! No, stop! Ahhhh, don’t do it!” I shrieked, trying to wriggle away from him in fear.

“Too late!” He yelled before his pounced on me, tickling my sides.

“Stop, stop!” I wheezed, giggling helplessly. Jimin was relentless.

“Give me back my backpack!” He demanded, grabbing one of my feet and slowly pulling my sock off. “Or your foot gets it.”

“Okay, okay.” I panted, letting go of the backpack. “I surrender.”

 

Jimin triumphantly snatched up the backpack and disappeared from the room to hide it in a new location. It was fine. Our apartment was small; I would find it again sooner or later.

Jimin came back into the room with a huge smirk on his face. “You’ll never find it this time.” He said as he joined me on the bed. I was still breathing heavily and trying to recover from his latest tickle attack. It was a tried and true method to get me to do what he wanted.

“Let me guess…it’s in one of the storage boxes in the hall closet.” I grinned as Jimin’s face fell. Knew it.

“I don’t understand why you won’t just let me borrow it.” I continued. “I would look so good wearing that backpack. You should be grateful to me for wanting to bless your eyes with such a sight.”

Jimin snorted. “Listen, baby. I share many things with you. My love, my cooking, my money. The least you could do is to just let me have one thing to myself.”

“Excuse me.” I began. “I also share many things with you. This apartment, my love, my bathroom space. You should be grateful to me for keeping someone like you around.”

“Babe, this is our apartment that we rent together.” Jimin turned over to look at me. “Listen and understand. You cannot use my Givenchy backpack. End of discussion.”

“Ugh.” I rolled my eyes. “My dad used to say that to me when he refused to listen to me. What a turn-off.”

Jimin pouted for a minute, then rolled over onto me and whispered, “I can do something to turn you on. Maybe make up for the fact that you’re never ever using my backpack?”

I sighed and tried to push him off of me. “Oh my gosh, can you go one day without coming on to me?”

“It’s only because you’re so beautiful.” Jimin replied, slowly continuing a downward trail of kisses that started at my neck.

“Jimin, get up. You’re heavy and I’m still kinda mad at you about the mouse thing. And the tickling thing. And the no-backpack thing.” I attempted to push his face away, but he was too used to my attempts to thwart him. He reached down and pulled my shirt up so he could kiss my stomach.

“Okay,” I surrendered easily, going from annoyed to aroused in a matter of seconds. “Let’s see how well you can make up for it.” He paused in his kisses to look at me to make sure it was really okay. I took the opportunity to pull his shirt off of him.

“Alright.” Jimin agreed. “I’m up for a challenge.”

Afterwards, let’s just say that I was content to leave the Givenchy backpack argument alone for at least a little while longer.