Miss You Baby Boy.....

Till The End I Love You

All of them gathered in the ward. Rina is still unconscious and still don’t know about the sad news. The atmosphere in the room is gloomy and sad.  Mrs Jung is still with tears. Mrs Jang is still can’t accept the fact that her beloved son had leave them forever. She approached Rina who is still sleeping.

"My dear Rina, I don’t know how to tell you about this. The fact that you lovely husband is no longer in this world. You have to be strong okay dear..for the baby.” Mrs Jang said with sob. She gently rubbed her forehead.

     Few hours later, Rina gained conscious.  Her vision is still blury and finally becomes clear. She looked around.  All of them are there in the room.  Mrs Jang who noticed her daughter has wake up  wipe away her tears.

"My dear Rina, you are awake? Congratulations dear. You got a baby boy.” Mrs Jang said to her daughter.  Rina took off her oxygen mask.

"Daehyun ... Daehyun ..." Rina called her husband's name and made all of them cry again.  Nana entered the room with a baby cot.  She takes the baby and gives him to his mother.  Rina smiled when she saw her baby.

 "Rina. This is your baby boy. You can name him now. He is handsome and very cute like his father.” Nana said and handed the baby to Rina.  Rina takes him and holds him for the first time. She looked at his face.  His eyes, mole, nose and mouth, everything he got it from Daehyun.

" Your face is like the copycat of your daddy my dear. It’s very similar.  Because you are a boy, daddy said to give you his former name, Jung Daehwan.   You have the same birthday with your daddy too. We can celebrate it together.” Rina said to her baby. Nana who can’t hold back hear tears turned back and cried.  She don’t know how to tell her bestfriend about Daehyun. He knows they love each other.  Mrs Jung takes Daehwan from Rina.  She patted Nana’s back and asked her to tell Rina about the news. Nana approached her best friend.

"Rina, I know I shouldn’t tell you about this matter with your condition right now.  But you are his wife and you deserve to know.” Nana suddenly said and makes Rina feels uneasy.

"What is it?” Rina asked slowly.  Her face changed suddenly.

"A few minutes after Daehwan was born, the doctor who performed the surgery on Daehyun come to us and apologized.  He said that he couldn’t save your husband.  Daehyun lost too much blood. Daehyun…is no longer in this world my friend..” Nana finally tells her everything.

  Rina become silence.  She didn’t reply anything. She suddenly feels so pain in her heart. No! She does not believe what she just heard.  Daehyun is still alive to her and Nana is probably lying.

"No! That’s impossible! Nana! You are kidding me right? Mom, she is lying right? Mummy, she is lying right? Daehyun is still alive right? I just met with him just now. He promised that he will be at my side forever. There is no way he died suddenly. You are lying Nana!” Rina shook her head.  She couldn’t believe what her bestfriend said.

"Why would I lie to to you about this Rina? There is no use. We all heard clearly what the doctor said. Daehyun’s heart stopped and he didn’t give response back! Remember you are just saved from Donghae! You have to accept it Rina!” Nana tried to comfort her bestfriend.

"Rina, Nana is right.  Daehyun is gone dear. He had leaves us forever.” Mrs Jang tried to calm her daughter.  She knows it’s hard for her to accept all this.  Rina suddenly stared at the baby.

"Everything is because of you!  My Baby Boy died because of you! I hate you! Go away! I don’t want to see your face!” Rina suddenly shouted and started to throw things to the baby.  Mrs Jung immediately brings Daehwan out from the room.   Nana pressed the red button to ask for help. A doctor and nurses rushed to the room.  They tried to calm Rina who suddenly act violently. The doctor injected her with a sedative.  She becomes weak and become unconscious.  The nurses tucked her with blanket and left the room.

 

         Few hours later, Rina wake up from her sleep. The room was totally dark without lights. She knows her family must be home already. If Daehyun is still alive, he will definitely accompany her.  Rina looked out the window.

"Daehyun ah, you've promised me to take care of Daehwan together.  We have promised to take care of our children together. But why? Why you leave me today? Why you leave me with our baby? Why Daehyun? Then with whom I want to be spoiled?  Who’s gonna call me with the Princess name again?  Who Daehyun? Who? If there is someone who called me like that, it won’t be same like you. Daehyun ah, I started to miss you now. I just want you to come back here..please…” Rina talked to herself. She feels so quiet and lonely now.  Her tears fall down again.

      The door is suddenly opened from outside. Nana entered the room to look at her bestfriend. Once she reached in front of her, Rina hugged her tightly.

"Nana ... I miss him.  I miss him so much!” Rina cried in her arms.  Nana rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.

"I know.  I know how you feel. Daehyun is everything to you right?” Nana said gently and she continued.

"You know what Nana, Daehyun is the happiest person when he knows I’m pregnant. He is the most excited person to see the baby. Two days ago, he cried to me.  It was the first time I saw he cried since our marriage. He apologized to me.  I have no idea at that time. But I feel so disappointed that he died to save my life and the fact that he died on his own birthday.” Rina cried again.  Nana also can’t hold back her tears. She cried with her bestfriend. She hugged her tightly to give her best friend strength.

"Maybe he already knows that he would go. That’s why he did that. You know what, when he was rushed to the emergency room, he asked me something.  I am the one who supposed to perform the surgery on him but he s=asked me to save you and the baby first.  That is his last words to me. “ Nana said to her. Rina knows Daehyun had risked his life to save her and the baby.

"How can I live without him by my side Nana? I am not strong Nana! I need him!” Rina continue to cry at her bestfriend.

 

"You can Rina. I'm sure you can ... "Nana response.

* Be strong my friend *