Fifteen Years Later....

Till The End I Love You

15 years later .....

 

     Daehwan ran into the luxury condo.  He was eager to tell his mom about his excellent result.  He looked so happy.

"Mummy! Mummy!Watch this!  I got number one in school again in school!” Daehwan shouted with excitement.

"I told you not to show your face in front of me! Go and wear your mask now! i hate to see your face! Even if you get number zero I won't care! if you can bring your father back with your result, i don't mind. Enough! Go back to your room!" Rina stormed off to her son.

    Daehwan looked down. Yes.  This is his fate since childhood. He was hated by his own mother. He also don’t know why.  Everyday he was abused by his own mother.  His mother never loves him. According to his grandmother, his mother becomes like that since his father died.  Daehwan shook his head and approached his mom slowly. He gives the annual report to his mother.  Rina took the book and threw it to his face.  He was startled.

"I told you I don’t want to see this book! Get into your room now!” Rina shouted. Daehwan took his book back.

"Mummy, do you hate me so much?” Daehwan asked his mom.

"Yes. I really hate you. "Rina replied with hateful face.  Daehwan nodded his head slowly.

"Fine.  If you hate me so much I will leave you. I will go away from your life. This is what you want right?  I just want to say something before I go.  No matter how much you hate me, always remember that I love you and daddy. Goodbye, mummy.” Daehwan leave the condo.  He ran and cried. He feels so sad to leave his mother like that.

    He continued running until he reached his grandmother’s house. Mrs Jung opened the door as soon as she heard the bell rang.  Daehwan hugged his grandmother and cried.  Mrs Jung was surprised.

"Hey, Daehwan. What is wrong dear? Huh?  Why are you crying? You got scolded by mummy again?” Mrs Jung asked him.

"I love mummy but why she hate me, grandma? What is my fault grandma?” Daehwan sobbed to his grandmother. Mrs Jung released the hugs and she looked at his face.

"Daehwan..listen to me. I send you bak okay? You just rest in your room..” Mrs Jung tried to persuade her grandchild.  Daehwan shook his head.

" I don’t want to go back!  I’m scared I want to stay with you grandma. You are the only one who loves me.” Daehwan said to his grandma with spoiled. Since childhood, Daehwan is close with his grandma.  Mrs Jung released a heavy sigh.

"Okay. Okay. Now go upstairs and rest okay. I will call you for dinner.” Mrs Jung said to him and Daehwan followed happily.

     Daehwan walked into the room which has been specially prepared by his grandma. Bangeo walked into the room that had been specially prepared by his grandmother. He roiled her body on the bed. He lay on the bed and close his eyes to throw all the burdens on his head. He took his phone and looked at the screen. The wallpaper on his phone.  People always misunderstood about it. His friends say that he is in the picture but it was not. It was his daddy.  He knows he resembles his dad so much.  With that thought, Daehwan fall asleep.

      Mrs.  Jung knocked the door to call Daehwan for dinner. No response from Daehwan.  Mrs Jung opened the door and she saw her grandchild is already asleep.  She approached him and tucked the blanket over him. She looked at his face.  He really looks like his dad Daehyun. Eventhough fifteen years had passed since her son left him, Daehwan had replaced Daehyun for him.  Tears fall down from her eyes.   She really missed her son.  She kissed Daehwan on his forehead gently.

* Goodnight sweetheart. Sweet dreams. *