Daehyun makes dinner!

Till The End I Love You

         Rina opened her eyes. She looked around her.  The atmosphere is a little bit dark compared with her husband office. She looked beside her.  Daehyun is focusing on his driving. Then she knows she is in his car.  Daehyun looked at her when he noticed his wife had wake up.

"Princess? Wake up already? So how do you feel? Feel better? " Daehyun asked then kissed his wife's hand. Rina nodded slowly. She continued to observe the scene outside.

"Baby Boy, what about my car? Where are we going?” Rina asked.  As she knows she drove her car this morning.  Daehyun smiled when he heard the question.

 

"Hesy,  you still think about the car? I am worried about you.  I have asked my employee to send it back to our house. Don’t worry. I want to buy something.  Princess, is there anything I want to eat? I will make it for you tonight.”  Daehyun asked her as he increased the speed. Rina think about it for a while.

 "Hurm, I want to eat stew with egg roll cake. Can you make it for me? " Rina asked with pampered voice. She didn’t know why but she really want to eat those food so much.

"Anything for you Princess." Daehyun responsed.

      They arrived at a large supermarket in Seoul and get off from the car. Rina hold Daehyun arm firmly. She was still scared with the incident from the morning. Daehyun let her hands go and hold his hand firmly.  They went into the supermarket for shopping.  Daehyun take the goods which is needed for making the foods.  He also bought the fruits.  Rina takes a big bottle of milk and a big box of fresh orange.   She also takes some plum fruits and put it into the cart.  Daehyun looked at his wife weirdly.

 "Princess, are you sure you are going to eat all these?" Daehyun asked her and she just nodded. After the payment, they put their goods in the car and left the supermarket.  While Daehyun is busy with his driving, Rina suddenly voiced out something.

"Baby Boy, can we go to Baskin Robin? I want to buy ice cream.” Rina asked him with full of hope.

" Aigoo.. just now in the market also got ice cream. Why don’t you buy it?” Daehyun asked her back.

"Hurm...i just want that Baskin Robin ice cream. Not the supermarket ice cream.” She answered and suddenly Daehyun heard a sound of sobbing.  He looked at his wife and saw she is crying. He is so surprise to see her crying.  Daehyun wipe her tears and her hair.

"Princess, hey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? "Daehyun asked her while wipe her tears.

" I just want to eat Baskin Robin ice cream.  Why can’t you buy for me?” Rina said to her husband with sob.

"Aiggo..Princess. Who says I’m not buying for you? I am driving to Baskin Robin right now. NNow, wipe your tears.” Daehyun explained to her. He is actually feels weird with her attitude today.  She bought all the food that she hate before this ans she is quite emotional lately.

      After bought the ice cream, they went straight to the house.  After they washed themselves, Daehyun headed to kitchen to prepare dinner for his wife.   Rina is sitting at the table peeling the plum and eat it.  Daehyun looked at his wife.  One hour later, the dinner is ready. They enjoyed the dinner together.  After dinner, Daehyun cleaned all the dishes as Rina watched the tv. After cleaning, Daehyun  walks to the living room where the tv is still open.  He looked at his wife.  Rina is already fall asleep in front of the tv.  Daehyun smiled and slowly switch off the tv.  He brings Rina bridal style into his room.  He put his wife on the bed and tucked her with the blanket. He kissed her forehead and then switch off the lamp.

* Good night Princess. *