Kidnapped

Till The End I Love You

 

         It’s eleven p.m in the night.  Rina is alone at her room.  The others had goes back to their house an hour ago.   Daehyun just left fifteen minutes ago.  She asked her husband to rest at home eventhough Daehyun rejected it so many times.  She finally managed to persuade her husband.  She saw Daehyun ‘s exhaustion face just now.  He must be tired today. After Daehyun left, she felt so lonely and bored. She looked outside. Not long after that she falls asleep.

     When Rina is sleeping, a man with a nurse outfit entered the room and approached her. He gently her head.  He takes out a small handkerchief and placed it on and nose. Rina suddenly woke up and struggle to breathe.  The strong smell of chloroform makes she feels weak. Finally, everything turns dark. The man brings Rina and put her on a wheelchair. After that he brings Rina away from the hospital with a meaningful smile.

Rina only woke when the sun shone right into her face. She opened her eyes slowly. Her head felt dizzy. Maybe it was the effect from the chloroform. She looked at her surroundings. She is not on the hospital bed but she also has no idea where she is right now. She feels pain on her hand and feet. She looked at her body. Her hands and feet had been tied up to a chair and is covered with a cloth so that she can't scream. Rina struggled to escape.

"Hey Baby.  You have finally wakes up. Did you have a sweet dream last night?”  Someone voiced out and appeared in front of her.  Rina turns her head.  She knows that voice.  She continued to struggle when the person approached her.

"Ops! I forgot. You mouth had been sealed, how can you answer my question?Hahaha!” Donghae laughed loudly.  He took off the cloth from .

"Hae oppa! What are you doing??!” Rina shouted at him loudly.  She has mixed feelings right now.

"Hey, cool down Baby. You know what I want, right? I want you! "Donghae response. He gripped her cheek roughly.

"Oppa! Just wake up from the dream!  You have to face the reality that we are not destined to be together!  You are not my happiness! I have found my own happiness!  And you should find yours too!  Not acting like this!” Rina tried to persuade him.

"Aarrgghh !! You are my happiness! But your husband stole that happiness from me!!” Donghae shouted back and made Rina cried.

"Oppa! I beg you.  Please let me go! The baby is going to be delivered any time! You can’t do this! Please let me go!” Rina finally pleaded to him.  Donghae laughed when he heard the appeal.

"Oh? You are begging to me now? Hahaha! You want me to release you? And then you will run away? Ops! How are you going to escape with that big tummy right? Hahaha! You don’t have to worry Baby.  I can help you to deliver the baby. And then the baby will be ours. We will be married and I will be the father of your children!” He said and gently her tummy.

"Oppa! Are you crazy?! This is my baby with Daehyun!  The baby will be ours forever! You have to accept that!”Rina had already stormed off when Donghae said like that. He really looks like a crazy man.

"Haish! Daehyun! Daehyun and Daehyun! Stop mentioning his name! It’s disgusting! Yes! I am crazy! I love you so much but you betray me! What is the speciality of that jerk? Answer me!” Donghae shouted in front of Rina.  Rina feels so mad when she heard he says like that.

"What is the speciality of Daehyun? Okay.  Let me tell you. He let me feels the happiness.  He taught me the meaning of true love! I am sure you still remember when we are still dating even when I got married with him. Never even once during that time he forbids our relationship! He knows that I was happy with you at that time and so he let me loves you.  But I started to realize how pure is his love towards me and how important he is in my life. When we broke up I thought you will act matured like Daehyun did but I think I am totally wrong.  You came and try to disrupt my happiness!   That night you are the one who beat him right?” Rina finally answered to Donghae and made his fire burn up.

"Yes! I did that at him! Because I really want to kill him! But he was lucky that night! And today you will see it yourself!” Donghae stormed off and maked Rina feel so scared.

"What are you going to do?! Don’t you dare to touch him!” Rina shouted as she heard Donghae is preparing something.

"Hah! You shut up! If I can’t get you, then he don’t deserve you too! Just watch it today okay. But for now you just sleep. You are being too noisy!” Donghaeput the cloth back and he poured some chloroform on it,.  Rina fainted after that.  Slowly he rubbed her head.

* Things like this will not be happend if you accept me idiot *