The Date

Till The End I Love You

         Daehyun get ready to go out. After almost a week he laid on his bed due to fever, he finally can go out from the house.  Today they are going for their first date.  He wears white t-shirt and his favourite jeans. He fixes his hair and spray the Uberman perfume. After he satisfied with his image, he come out from his room and waited for his wife who is also getting herself ready for the first date.

           A few minutes later, Rina come out of her room. Daehyun looked at her without blink.  She looks so beautiful with her white short blouse and also pink skirt. Her face is just brushed with a little of compact powder and also a sweet colour lipstick.    She really looks like a princess.  Daehyun approach his wife and hold her waist.

"Aigoo ... my Princess. You look so beautiful today. I am afraid to take you outside. Let’s just rest at home today okay..” Daehyun said and touch her cheek gently.

"Aigoo .. my Baby Boy. You also look perfect today. We are going out for our first date. Let’s go!” Rina pull his hand.  Both of them get into the Toyota Camry own by Daehyun.  Once they wear the seatbelts, Daehyun look at his wife.

"Okay my Princess. So where is our first destination? "Daehyun ask his wife as he holds her hands.

"Anywhere. I do not mind as long as I'm with you. "Rina answer with a passionate smile, after that they leave the condo basement.

        Daehyun take his wife to Super Junior’s Leeteuk café for breakfast.  After the breakfast they went to watc movies together.  After the movie is finished, they walk at the shopping complex for shopping.  Daehyun buy new dress for his wife and also some new shoes.  When they are busy searching for the shoes, Daehyun excuse himself to make a call.

"Oh it’s already done? Okay. You just bring that to the place we have promised before. I will come tonight.  Please make sure everything is perfect okay. Okay. Thanks.”  Daehyun said and quickly end the call after he saw his wife is approaching him.

"Baby Boy, look at this shoes. Is it okay with me?” Rina ask her husband.  Daehyun looked at the shoes she is wearing and then he smile.

"It's always perfect on you my Princess." Daehyun answer her and made she smile again.

   That evening, after finished shopping, Daehyun take Rina to a park for a walk.  Both of them were holding hands while walking. Suddenly Rina saw an ice cream seller not far from them.  She suddenly do an aegyo to her husband to get the ice cream.

"Daehyun ah, I want that ice cream .."  Rina asked with a very spoiled voice.  Daehyun saw what his wife did and he just laughed. He pinched both of her cheeks.

"Aigoo my Princess ... don’t you ever do something like this again in front of others okay.  If not I will kiss you right away. Stay.  I will buy it for you. “ Daehyun let his hands go and he went to get the ice cream. Rina smiled when she saw her husband went to get the ice cream for her.

    She sat on a bench near her.  Not long after that, Daehyun approached her with holding a big bowl of ice cream.  He gives the ice cream to Rina.  Rina took the ice cream with a wide smile on her face.  She enjoyed the ice cream by herself.  Daehyun only look at his cute wife.

“ How does it taste? Delicious?” Daehyun asked her.  She nodded her head and continued to feed the ice cream.  She suddenly took a spoon of ice cream and gave it to Daehyun.  Daehyun receive the ice cream and smile.

"It’s delicious right? But you can’t eat it.  Because you are just had your fever.”  Rina said and continue to eat it. 

"Woah! Princess. I am the one who buy the ice cream.  Why can’t I have it?  Eyy..i think you need something from me. Come here.” Daehyun suddenly hold her wrist and try to kiss her.

But before their lips could unite, Rina ran away from him.  Daehyun chased her from behind. They ran until they reach at an open area, Rina ran towards a shady tree. She searched for her husband but Daehyun was nowhere to be seen.   She kept searching for her husband.  Suddenly someone hugged her from behind.  Her ice cream fell down as she was so surprise. She fell on the grass with the person who hugged her just now.  Rina closed her eyes.  She don’t want to see who is in front of her now.  She actually thinks it was Donghae.  Her wrist was hold by the same person and the person pinned her.

"I got you. Where do you think you are going my Princess? "Daehyun asked suddenly with a gentle voice.  After hear to the voice, Rina smiled widely and opened her eyes.  She knows that voice. Daehyun is just in front of her face right now.  Rina blinked at him.  Daehyun smiled as he lay back beside her.

"Today is a beautiful day right?” Rina asked him suddenly.  Daehyun just nodded.  He suddenly looked at his watch. It’s already five p.m in the evening.  He wake up and suddenly pick up Rina bridal style and walked to leave the park.

"Well, Err..Baby Boy, where are we going?  Well, if we want to go back, at least put me down.  I can walk myself. People are watching.” Rina said while she struggle to go down.

"My Princess.  You better sit quietly or I will kiss you right here.” Daehyun threaten her.  Rina gulped and shut off .  Daehyun smile and continue to bring his wife to the car. He knows people are watching them but he doesn’t care. Rina is her wife and he deserved to do something like that or more with her.

        Daehyun open the car door and put his wife at the seat next to him. After he get in the car, he drove and left the park.  Daehyun drove his car to a five star restaurant.  Rina looked at him with a question. Before she could asked him, Daehyun get off the car and he opened the door.  Rina stepped out from the car and looked at the restaurant. Rina just followed his footsteps.

"Daehyun ah, where are we going?” Rina finally asked her husband curiously.

"Shh ... just follow me okay Princess?” Daehyun answered and hold her hand gently.

     Both of them walked into the five star restaurant. Two waiters bring them to a place.  Rina is so surprise when she saw the place.  It was filled with red and white rose petals. The background of the room is their picture on the wedding day. Daehyun took his wife to a desk which had been decorated beautifully. Rina looked around her. It was all picture of their wedding day. Two waiters suddenly bring a tray with two covered bowl.   They opened the cover and put the food on the table.  Both of them enjoyed the meal with a sweet music as the background. Rina feels a little bit awkward due to the romantic atmosphere prepared by Daehyun. When they had finished eating, Daehyun seddenly excuse himself to the washroom.

      A few minutes after Daehyun left, the room suddenly turned dark.  Rina was a bit surprise by the sudden black out. She stands up and searched for Daehyun.  When she is about to leave, suddenly there is a light focusing at place where the piano is placed. There is a guy who is sitting at the piano.  Rina looked at the person.  Her heart was beating so fast now.

"Girl,

   You come to me like a dream,

   I will hold onto you like this and never let go,

   You are so beautiful to me girl,

   You are my ideal girl and I fell in love with you at the first sight"

    Daehyun suddenly sang the verse from Teen Top song entitled Angel while playing the piano. Rina focused on the performance.  She smiled to herself.  She feels the verse sang by her husband as he expressed his love through the song.  Tears coming out from her eyes and she wipe it slowly. She is so touched with the song sang by her own husband.  Daehyun has a very beautiful voice.  After the song is over, suddenly a cute girl who wear a dress run towards Rina. She is holding a bouquet of red roses and gave it to Rina.  Rina took the flowers and thanks the girl.  Suddenly a handsome boy approached her.  He took out his hands to Rina.  Rina took his hand and followed him. Slowly that little boy took Rina to Daehyun. Daehyun stand up and waited for his wife to come. After she arrived there, that little boy ran away. Rina looked at Daehyun with her teary face.  

"Daehyun ah, you .."  Daehyun wipe the tears before she could say something.  Daehyun gives his sweetest smile to his wife.

"Don’t cry my Princess.  I have something from you.. " Daehyun once again wipe her tears. A man suddenly approached them. There is something on his hand.  He stands right in front of her.

"Open it. That's all for you. " Daehyun said to her.  Rina opened the cover slowly.  Her eyes shined as she saw the things inside the cover. A set of bracelets, anklets, and earrings specially designed for her. The design is same with the necklace she received from Daehyun on her birthday.  Rina put her hand on her lip.

"Daehyun ah .." Rina lost words. Daehyun took the anklets Daehyun take anklets and kneeled in front of his wife. He put the anklet on Rina himself. And he was doing the same thing on the earring and bracelet. Rina is totally surprised with all the gifts. Daehyun looked at the necklace on his wife neck.  He saw that his wife wore it since they were in the house.  He feels so proud and happy to see it.

"Now you really look like my angel, my Princess."  Daehyun confessed and hugged her.  Rina reply his warm hug. She can’t hold her expression and finally cried in Daehyun chest.  Daehyun let her go slowly.

"There is a sentence that i will say to you every single day so you better listen it carefully and do not ever forget about it ... My Princess ... i love you .." Daehyun confessed and continued to cup her lips.  Rina reply his passionate kiss and they are so into it.

          After a few minutes, Daehyun released the kiss. Rina looked at her husband.  Now she realized that marrying Daehyun is the right decision she had made in her life. Daehyun is like a prince who came to her life and made her happy. After that, they walked out holding hands from the restaurant. After they had so much fun on the date, they returned home. Daehyun parked his car on the basement and look at his wife.  Rina already fall asleep due to exhaustion.  Daehyun brought Rina bridal style into the house and slowly put her on the bed.   He tucked the blanket on her chest.   He her hairs and kissed her forehead.

* I'm very happy today. I love you my Princess. *