Daehyun ah...I'm sorry

Till The End I Love You

Rina opened her eyes slowly. Her vision started to become clear. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her surrounding. She is sleeping on the patience bed. Rina looked at her husband next to her.  Daehyun is still sleeping.  She smiled when she looked at her husband face when he is sleeping. His right hand is on her waist. She put his hand down and she sat up slowly.

* How can I end up to sleep on the bed?*

        Rina once again stared at Daehyun.  She put her hand on his forehead.  His temperature had reduced a little bit from yesterday. She breathed a sigh of relief. She went down from the bed and tucked the blanket over her husband body.  She kissed his forehead and walked out from the ward. She needs to find something for Daehyun to eat.  Rina walked across the road and walked into the popular porridge shop. She bought a bowl of porridge for him.  After the payment, she walked back to the hospital. On her way back, she bumped into Donghae but she ignored him.  Donghae approached her with a very wide smile.  But Rina ignored him and walked faster.

"Baby! Wait for me! "Donghae shouted from afar but ignored by Rina. Donghae felt there must be something wrong with his girl.  He realized since the night they kissed, Rina seems try to escape from him.  He pulled her hands to make her stop.

"Let me go!" Rina raised her voice at him and made him shocked.

"Hey,what’s wrong? What  have I done to you?” Donghae asked her.  He looks like he is demanding for an explaination. Rina didn’t answer but she suddenly slapped him. Donghae was totally surprise with her action.

"Jang Rina! What are you doing ?! "Donghae began to raise his voice.

"That should be my question! What have you done?! Huh? Oppa, don’t think I don’t know! Stop pretending! I am not stupid! You used me!  You use dirty way to get me! I’m not your doll! Enough is enough Hae oppa! I’m sick of it!” Rina shouted at him.

" But what have I done?” Donghae pretend to ask.

"Huh! Woah! What kind of human you are?  Shame on you! What have you done? I already know everything!  You threaten Daehyun right?  You send blackmails to him right? And the kissed..you have planned it right? Answer me!” Rina continued to scoff him.  Donghae suddenly become so shock.

"Baby, I-I can explain that .." Donghae replied.

"No need! I don’t need your explaination! I should realize it from the beginning! Friends house? Huh! But it’s good.  I want to tell you that I should be thanked you oppa.  Because of your stupid plan, I have found my true love!  I love the person who loves me sincerely and the person is obviously not you!  No wonder my mom hate you so much!  Now I know why. And you better listen carefully what I’m gonna say you jerk.. I never regret to have him as my husband. And I never regret to break up with you! So from now on, I don’t know who you are! Stay away from Daehyun or you will get something from me!” Rina left after said those sharp words.  Donghae clutched his hands with a grudge in him.

* It's okay. I'll make sure you will not be happy with your husband! Just wait and see. *

 

     Rina walked back to the ward and released a heavy sigh.  She looked at her husband who was still asleep and smiled. She put the porridge on the table and she climbed on the bed.  She laid her body beside Daehyun.  She brushed his cheek gently.  Daehyun furrowed as he know someone is disturbing his sleep.  He opened his eyes slowly and blinked after he saw his wife is laughing at him. He throw his sweetest smile to his wife.

"You are finally wake up!” Rina said while she pinched his nose.

"Someone had disturbed the prince’s deep sleep. Hey, isn’t the sick people need rest?” Daehyun replied with his pampered voice.  Rina chuckled when she saw her husband action.

“Oww, my dear Baby Boy, it’s true that you are sick. That is why I need to wake you up so you can eat and take your medicine. And then you can have your sleep back.”  Rina replied to her husband and smiled.  He woke up slowly and holds his head.

"What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Rina asked worriedly. She took the porridge and the spoon.  She sat beside Daehyun and opened the bowl.

"You're still weak. Let me feed you.” Rina took the spoon and bring it to Daehyun. Daehyun opened his mouth to receive the food.  As he chewe, he suddenly hold his throat.

"Baby Boy are you okay?" Rina asked worriedly.

"My throat hurts. I don’t want to eat. "Daehyun said as he rejects the next spoon.

 "Hurm, if you don’t want to eat then how you want to eat your medicine?  You have to eat Baby Boy. Please..” Rina pleaded but Daehyun still rejected it.  Nana suddenly came inside the room.

"Hey Daehyun? How are you today?  Feeling better?” Nana asked as she holds his health card. Daehyun just nodded.

"Nana. He keep says that his throat is hurt.  He doesn’t want to eat.  Can you please check him?” Rina suddenly interfere.  She is worried with her husband and that is why she has to tell the truth to Nana.

“ Okay.  Let me check.  Daehyun ah, say AHHHH…” Nana ordered and Daehyun just obey. She use her small flashlight to check on him.  After the check up, she began to write on the card.

" Hurm, well, you don’t have to worry. His throat was swollen due to the high temperature. That’s why he refused all the foods.  It’s okay.  It will be better when the temperature goes down. Tomorrow I will come for the final check up.  If there is nothing serious, he can go back home.” Nana explained to her bestfriend.  Rina just nodded and thanks her.

           After he took his breakfast, he took his medicine and was asked to rest by the nurse in charge.  Rina thanked the nurse before she left them. She climbed on the bed and sit beside her husband. Daehyun stared at her and smiled. He hold her waist and smiled.  Rina reply the smile but suddenly she remember about what she saw yesterday.

 

"Daehyun ah, can i ask you some questions?" Rina asked suddenly.  Daehyun raised one of his eyebrow.

"Sure my Princess. What is it? "Daehyun ask his wife back.

"Erm, since when did you know of my existence? I mean..since when you know about me? " Rina ask him. Daehyun smiled at the question.  He brush his wife hair band smiled.

"It’s a long time ago.  Ever since before you have a boyfriend. Since I was in London. That time I was busy viewing the tweets when suddenly I saw your picture. And I fall for your picture. That’s what people call love at the first sight isn’t it? And after that I continue to stalk you until you posted a picture with your boyfriend.  I still can remember how hurt I was at that time.  I started to forget everything about you until we meet again at your parents house.  I feel like I was still in my dream to know you are the girl who I really want to fall in love with.” Daehyun finally tell his wife the truth.

"So you already know Donghae?” Rina asked again.

"Definitely." Daehyun give her short answer and nodded.

"Err..about the blackmails..why don’t you tell me about it?” Rina ask for the third time.

 "Woah! You see all my stuff when I sleep huh? What a naughty girl..” Daehyun pinch his wife nose and smiled.

"Mianhae..jeongmal ... mianhae .." Rina suddenly said and look down.

"Yah..hajima ... what did I told you yesterday? Still remember? I don’t even care if anyone sent blackmails to me as long as my cute Princess is here with me.” Daehyun comfort his wife and he hugged her.  Rina finally cried in his arms.

"Don’t cry. Let’s sleep.” Daehyun still comfort his wife. He rubbed her back and patted her gently.  He already know that she will hurt if she knows the truth.  That is why he wants to keep it as secret but looks like everything is clear.  Rina sobbed in his arm and her voice become slower.  Daehyun released the hug to see his wife.  Rina already fall asleep due to exhaustion.  He wiped the tears and lay her on the bed slowly.

 * From now on..I will not let you shed tears in front of me again. Loving you is the best experience I had in my life. Whoever you are in the past, I will love you now and forever .... my beautiful Princess .. *