Last Meeting

Till The End I Love You

         Rina ran up towards the Han River. She cried hard in front of the river. She still can’t believe it that her parents would force her to marry someone she doesn’t love.  She took out her phone and dial Donghae’s phone number.

" Oppa, can  we meet now in front of the Han River? There is something very important we need to discuss. I will wait for you here.  Please come faster because I really need you now. " said Rina.

Rina sat in front of the Han River while figuring out what she needs to do. She use her brain to think about the problem she had now. SHe might lose Donghae if she married him Daehyun but she will lose his family if she follows Donghae. While she is think, feel, hinking hardly, suddenly a warm hand touched her shoulder from behind. Rina turned to see who is behind her.  When she saw Donghae is standing in front of her now, she ran towards Donghae and hugged him tightly.  She cried very hard on Donghae’s shoulder.  Donghae was totally in shock with her action.

" Hey baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying very badly about? "Asked Donghae curiously..

 “ It’s mom.." said Rina with sobbing.

"Mom? Your mom? Why? Rina, calm down and tell me okay. "Donghae tried to persuade the girl.

"Oppa ... I'm so sorry ... mom ... she force me to marry someone else next month..."  once again Rina answered with sobbing.   Donghae was shocked with the answer.  He suddenly let Rina go from his hug.

"What? And then? Do you agree with it? "Donghae’s voice started to shake.  He was holding back himself.  Rina is totally silent for a moment.  She can’t answer that question noiw.  It is to hard for her.

 "Jang Rina! Answer me! "Donghae's voice began to rise up which make Rina a little bit shock.

" I have no choice! Whatever I say about this, how much I refuse to marry the boy, mom will still stick with her decision!  Then what can I do oppa?” Rina finally express what she felt.

" But you promise me ... that we will getting married. Rina.. That day you told me that you are not ready to be someone’s wife.  And now you are saying that your mom forced you to marry someone else. So why didn’t you reject him too?  Why did u accept him you already have me?  Why Rina? Why?  Okay. If that is the case, let’s go to your house now.  Let me tell your parents myself. "Donghae started to storm off. He took Rina’s hand and started to walk.  Rina pull out her hands from Donghae and she remain stay.

"Oppa no..she will not accept it.    I have told her so many times but she wouldn’t listen.  She told me that she wants Daehyun to be my husband.  She don’t want others!” Rina confessed about what actually happened.  Donghae’s face was totally in red now.

" Daehyun? So that brat name is  Daehyun? "Donghae asked again. Rina nodded slowly. Donghae smirked.

"Then what are you going to do now?" Asked Donghae for the last time.  He totally lost his words for now. 

" I have made my own decision.  I hope you will understand my situation oppa.   I will accept Daehyun as my husband. I will marry him. If that can make my mom happy, then I will do it for her. But!  You have to remember my words oppa.  He won’t get anything from me.  I won’t give all my soul to him.  He maybe got my body but he will never get my love.  Because there is only you in my heart oppa. I’m so sorry but I have to go.  I hope this won’t be our last meeting.  I love you Hae oppa. "Rina response and left Donghae alone there.

"Rina! No! "Donghae shouted her name but she ignored it.  She knows Donghae is really hurt right now.  She can’t see his oppa suffer because of her.

"I'm so sorry to hurt you like this…oppa.. Rina continued running without turning.

  Donghae was totally in shock where he almost collapsed there.  His sat in front of the Han River with full of anger.  He felt betrayed by his own lover.

 

* All right. How could you do this to me Rina. I love you half to death but you leave me to marry someone else. You just wait and see Jang Rina. I will make sure you will suffer for marrying that boy! And you Jung Daehyun! i will definitely make you suffer for the rest of your life! i will do anything to take my Rina back. Just wait and see. *