Married to Daehyun

Till The End I Love You

A month later,  the wedding ceremony between Daehyun and Rina was successfully held at a big five star hotel. All the expenses were sponsored fully by Daehyun’s family.   During the ceremony, Rina did her best to give her fake smile to all the visitors.  She tried to show others her fake relationship with Daehyun.  Her momis the happiest person to see her daughter is finally married with her choice.  Daehyun also look so happy during the day.  It was the most memorable day for the rest of his life.  he never thought that he is now a husband to his favourite girl when he was in London until now.   He threw a very big and warm smile to others while Rina is frustrated just by watching her husband smiling so widely to others.

      That evening, after the wedding ceremony, Daehyun brought Rina to her house to take her belongings.  For their wedding, their family had bought a luxury condominium to both of them as a present.  They even asked both of them to move to the house quickly so that they can get their privacy for the first night.   After took all her belongings inside the white Camry, they met  Mr and Mrs Jang for the last time before departure

"Daehyun please take a good care of Rina okay dear. I know she is a little bit naughty so you have to give her more attention.  I hope that you will take a good care of her like you take care of yourself okay. I trust you. " Said Mrs. Jang as she wipe her tears and hugged Daehyun.

"Okay mom. Do not worry. I will take care of her more than my own life. "Daehyun response to his mother in law words.

Mrs. Jang approached her daughter and hugged her tightly.  Rina was shocked for a while but she slowly hugged her mother back.  She knows her mother must be sad to leave her daughter to somebody else.

" I am very happy today dear.  Thanks for make my life so happy.  You have made the right decision. I’m very proud of you dear. Take care of Daehyun too okay?  Listen to your husband carefully okay honey? I’m gonna miss you after this. I love you!" Mrs  Jang once again wiped her tears away.  Rina also helped her mom to wipe her tears.

“ Mom, come on. Its not like I will leave you and stay overseas forever.  I am still in Korea and I can visit you every week.  . Do not cry. You look so ugly when you cry.  Okay, I have to go now. Take care. I will visit you if I have some time. I love you too.”  Rina kissed her mom and entered her husband car.  The car left the house slowly.

                On the way to their new house, the situation is totally awkward.  There are no words from both of them. Only the radio broke the silence. Rina looked outside through the windows.  She hate to see her husband face.  She had promised to herself that she will never fall in love with her husband.  She glanced at Daehyun’s calm face when driving.

  " May I ask you something?" Asked Rina  suddenly. Daehyun was surprise with his wife sudden voice.

" Wow,  What a beautiful language. I'm older than you okay. "Daehyun tried to make jokes.

 

"  Hey, do I care?  Go to hell with your good manners! What you aspect me to call you? Hubby? Baby? Never okay! In your dream! You don’t deserved that call. Let me just straight forward okay. Why you didn’t reject or refuse to marry me? What did you agree to marry me? If it is about my wealth, I don’t think so since your family is rich enough. Is there is no other girl in our country that you can married with? This is ridiculous you know.” Rina suddenly stormed off.  Daehyun just remain silence.

 

" Because I want you." Answered Daehyun bravely. . Rina’s eyes almost pop out when she heard it.

" Wow, how nice you answer is. Are  you shameless to say something like that? You know that I already have someone I love right? It’s because of you!  I can’t be with him. It’s all your fault! "Rina stormed off again.  She felt like Daehyun is teasing with her level of patience.

" I don’t know and I  don’t want to know. Furthermore, he is just your boyfriend.  So what is the point there telling everyone that he is your boyfriend? It would be much better if you tell everyone that I am your husband. " Daehyun answered it directly.

" Yah! Jung Daehyun!! "Rina shouted loudly as she lost her patience towards Daehyun. The situation became more tense.

                Rina turned away from Daehyun and kept silent. Daehyun suddenly felt guilty to tease his wife like that suddenly got an idea to comfort her.  He rubbed her hand smoothly but Rina pushed his hand away roughly.

 "Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Dou you think I like it when you try to persuade me?  You think I will fall for you? Haha! In your dream! It’s disgusting!” Rina once again stormed off to Daehyun.  Daehyun smiled when he saw his wife’s angry face.  He think that his wife is really cute when she is angry.

" Why? Am I wrong to hold my wife’s hand? It’s not wrong right? I can hold your hands whenever I like. "Replied Daehyun again. He just want to play with his wife but his statement made Rina lost her patience.  He glared directly at Daehyun.

"Jung Daehyun. You better listen to my words carefully! Look. Yes. It is true that I accept you as my husband. But that was only on the ceremony day. After the ceremony is finished, you are totally nothing to me. I am not the one who desperate wants to get married faster. It was you who really didn’t realize who you are. Just come back to your sense! There is even no space for you inside my heart. You know I already have boyfriend and my heart is forever only for him. So don’t ever you dream to have a very happy life after married with me. Even until the end of time, I will never love you! Remember that! "Rina let out all her feels to Daehyun and Daehyun was totally lost his words. He just remain silence while his heart hurt the most.

                They finally arrived at the condominium given by their family.  Daehyun get off from the car and went straight to the boot to take all their things.  Rina  was heading straight inside the condominium after took the key from Daehyun.  Daehyun brought the belongings into the condominium.   When ha room opposite the kitchen.

 " Hey jerk! You better listen this carefully. I’m just gonna say it once.  Starting from today,this is my room and that is your room.  Don’t ever you dreamed of having a very sweet first night with me. In the hell! Don’t ever you cross and come into my room without my permission! Okay! And don’t you dare to touch me again. It’s not that I don’t like it. I hate it and it is so disgusting. You hear me well right? "Rina took her purse and walked to the door.

"Rina, where are you going?” Asked Daehyun softly.

“ Oh yeah. I missed a thing. You don’t have to be a busybody person.  Just take a good care of yourself and it’s enough.  I am big enough to take care of myself. "Rina continued her speech.  Daehyun sarted to lost his patience.

"Jang Rina!  I am your husband!  And you are my wife! If I can’t do anything with you, then what’s the point we married today?!" Daehyun began to raise his voice.

" Oh wow. Excuse me Mr. Jung? Have you forgotten or have you lost your mind? Think about it once again.  I am not the one who wants to continue this marriage! You are the one who desperate to get married!  You choosed your way Daehyun. You have choosed a way to hell! Since you started this marriage, I bet you have to go through all this or you have to divorce me. Oh my God. I’m late.  My boyfriend is waiting for me. I’m going. Maybe I will come back home late and you don’t have to wait for me"Rina responsed and left the house quickly.

Daehyun sat on a couch nearby. His heart was totally hurt by his wife’s words.  He never thought that he will go through all this.  He closed his eyes and remained silent for a while. Suddenly tears came out from his eyes.  He wiped the tears away with his finger and he released a heavy sigh

* It's okay dear. I will hold it back and I will try my best to protect our marriage until the end. I will never let you go because I love you…my princess..*

"Ding Dong ..." The bell rang in the house.  Daehyun went to see the security camera to see his guest but nobody was there.  Daehyun felt curious.  He went to the front door and opened the door.  There is nobody in front of his house but there is something that attracted Daehyun’s eyes.  It’s a brown envelope that is left in front of his condominium.  Daehyun looked around the corridor but nobody was there.  He took the envelope and brought it into the condominium.   He opened the envelope slowly and took out a few photos and also a white small letter from the envelope.  His eyes were focused on the pictures he received.  They are all the pictures of his wife Rina and a boy that he knows so well. Rina’s boyfriend.  Daehyun kept the pictures back into the envelope and he opened the white letter. He read all the contents of the letter.

"Leave Rina alone! She is mine! Divorce her or I will come and ruin your marriage!”

Daehyun kept the letter back into the envelope and he kept it inside the drawer. He sat on his bed and touched his chest softly. He was totally blank right now

* Patience, Daehyun. *