The Truth

Till The End I Love You

Rina went into the Handle and Gretel café where she and Nana had promised to meet. She saw Nana sitting on one of the couches there with a weird reaction.   Rina who is totally blank with her friend approached her steadily.  Aftter order the drinks, Nana started their conversation.

" Rina, we heve been friends for many years, huh?  During our friendship, have I once cheated you?” Nana suddenly asked Rina.  The question made Rina feel uneasy.

"No. Never. Why?” Rina asked her friend back.

"Then why did you cheat me?" Nana asked her again made Rina raised one of her eyebrow.

"Me? Cheating you? When is it? Why do you say like that Nana?” Rina asked Nana back.  She is totally don’t have any idea what is her bestfriend talking about.

"The night we celebrated your birthday, Daehyun is actually waiting at your house right?” Nana attack Rina with her direct question.  Rina was totally shock how her bestfriend knows about it.

"Oh..that thing. You make me scared.  I thought it’s a serious thing. It’s normal for me. I hate him so I can do what I want.” Rina amswered  with so confident.

" The thing is normal for you Rina.  But have you think what Daehyun feels?  He had waited for you like a fool just want to celebrate it with you.  But what have you done? You lied us.  You said that he was on outstation! Daehyun is your husband! Why did you treat him like that?” Nana raised her voice.

"Uh ha!  Now you are raising your voice to me just to back up him? Hey! What is wrong with you!  He is my husband so why do you care so much? You don’t even know Daehyun so don’t make your own conclusion!  Besides, I never told him when my birthday is!  Why he didn’t tell me that he wants to celebrate it with me? Is it my fault?  Why do you blame me instead of him? You like him?  You want to take him? Then go ahead! I don’t want him!  He never touched me before.  So if you think you want to take that rubbish from me go ahead!  I don’t care! “ Rina stormed off when she heard her bestfriend back up her husband.

"PANNNG!"  Nana slapped Rina’s face and made her shut up. Nana had lost her patience.  She stand up and pointed a finger direct to Rina.

" You better listen this carefully you jerk! I should slap your face earlier! Yes! It’s true! I have met Daehyun several times!  And I am the one who told him about your birthday!  Do you know how happy he was when he knows about your birthday? Do you know how hard he prepared the gifts for you? Do you know how much had he spent just to prepare for the party? But what have you done? You treat him like a doll!  You make he waited like a fool! You don’t even respect him as your husband! What you know is only Donghae! Donghae! And Donghae! Are you blind?  Or are you stupid?  Can’t you see that Donghae is trying to destroy your marriage?!  And yesterday at Namsan Tower, what have you done with Hae oppa Rina? Don’t think that I don’t know what had happened yesterday.  Donghae kissed you right?  And you know what?  Daehyun was there. He was at your back and he saw everything.  He saw other guy kissed his beloved wife! In front of his eyes Rina! If your husband did the same thing to other girls, can you accept him? I am so sorry to tell you this.  I hugged your husband yesterday.  But it’s not because I want to take advantage on him.  It’s because he’s hurt so much Rina. Here!  Here!  He cried here Rina!  He cried on my shoulder!  I saw it with my eyes how hurt he was yesterday! It’s my first time seeing a guy cried.  My first time Rina. You know what he said to me?  He said he was hurt deeply. Deeply.   I am sorry again to say this.  I had promise to your husband that I will keep this as secret but I can’t. he keep defend you yesterday.  You know why?  He said he don’t want to hurt you.  And he said that it’s okay if he is the one who hurt. Now can you see clearly? The husband that you hate the most is in love with you so deeply. I can see his sincerity Rina.  But you maybe can’t see it because your eyes had be blinded by Donghae! Now I asked you back.  Who is actually the rubbish Rina? Daehyun…or YOU?! Think it again.  I am sorry to interfere with your marriage and I am sorry because I slapped you.  I just want you to realize which one is pearl and which one is just a glass. That’s it. And I think I’m going to say this.  During our friendship, I  am so so disappointed with you. I’m leaving.” Nana finally tell Rina the truth.  She left with disappointment.

Rina was totally speechless. She couldn’t say anything.  Only her tears can’t stop from fall down her cheeks.  She feels like she had just wake up from a bad dream. Without wasting more time, Rina take her hanbag and left the café.  She wants to meet Daehyun and she wanted to apologize on what she had did to him.  She finally realize her mistakes.  Rina run as fast as she can.   Although she feels like she had run the fastest,she is actually slow.  She finally fall down on the ground. And cried.

"Daehyun ah, ... jeongmal mian mian ..."                     

  A taxi stopped in front of the luxury condo. Rina get off from the taxi and ran towards the condo.  She straight away run in front of Daehyun’s room.

"Daehyun ah! Daehyun ah! Open the door please! " Rina  cried but no response from Daehyun. Rina tried to open the door.  Fortunately the door was unlocked.  Rina entered the room quickly.

"Daehyun, i'm ...... Daehyun !!!" Before she could finish her words, she was totally in shock when she saw Daehyun’s body was already on the floor. She rushed to Daehyun.

"Daehyun ah…Daehyun ah!  Jung Daehyun!  Wake up!  Why do you sleep here?” Rina slapped Daehyun’s cheek slowly but he didn’t response.  She put her hands on Daehyun’s forehead.

"Daehyun ah!  You are burning up! Why didn’t you tell me that you are sick?! Haish!” Rina is panic. She took her phone and called Nana.  She failed on her first and second trial.  But she didn’t stop.  She try to call her friend again.  This time, Nana picked up the phone but she just silent.

"Nana! Nana! I know it's my fault okay. Please forgive me! Please! Please! "Rina beg anxiously.

"Not to me..but to Daehyun." Nana responsed her with short answer.

"Nana! Okay! I will! But you have to help me. Daehyun fainted in his room! I- I don’t know what to do!  You have to help me Nana. I’m afraid..” Rina said straight to the point.

"What?! Okay! I ‘ll be there in ten minutes. Don’t panic Rina. Just wait for me okay.” Nana hang up the call.  She is still mad at her bestfriend but Rina need her right now.  So she has to help her.  Because they are bestfriends.

Ten minutes later, she arrived at the luxury condo. She took the lift to the fifth floor with her doctor bag. She press the bell. Rina opened the door and hugged her friend.  She cried on her shoulder.  She is actually afraid that something bad will happend to Daehyun.  Now she realize that she actually love her husband so much.

"Hey, calm down okay. Don’t be afraid. Let me check his condition first. Let’s go. Take me to his room.” Nana said to comfort her bestfriend.  She saw Rina is finally crying for Daehyun.

Both of them bring Daehyun to his bed.  Nana quickly start the examination towards Daehyun.  After she give Daehyun an injection, she tucked the blanket up to his chest.  She keep all the equipment into her beg.  Rina approached her.

"Nana..how is he?” Rina asked with worry.

"Shh..let’s get out. We will discuss outside.  He needs lots of rest.” Nana brings her friend out from the room.  They sat on the couch as Rina listen to her friend explaination.

"Hurm, Daehyun seems to have a very high fever. To be honest he should be taken to hospital right now. But it’s okay for now.  I have gave him injection to reduce his body temperature. Let him sleep for now because his body is so weak.  So he needs lots of rest.  When he woke up, you have to give him food to gain the strength. If there’s anything, just call me quickly.  I have to go now.” Nana explained everything to her friend. Rina nodded slowly.

"Ah, there is another thing. You've made the right decision. I'm proud of you. "Nana said to her friend and give her warm smile.  Rina run and hug her friend.

"Thank you so much!" confess Rina with tears.

"Hurm, welcome. I excused myself for now. "Reply Nana then left the condo.

   After Nana left, Rina went back to Daehyun’s room.  She sit on the bed slowly and observe her husband pale face.  She slowly take Daehyun’s hot hand and rubbed it slowly.  She finally cried by Daehyun side.

"Daehyun ah, mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae .. "Rina continues to cry in silence so  she will not disturb her husband. As she is still crying, she suddenly felt hot on her cheeks.  Rina open her eyes and she saw Daehyun is wiping her tears and give her a warm smile.  Rina finally burst into tears.

"Don’t cry." Daehyun said weakly.  His voice is so husky.  Daehyun tried to get up and he finally hugs Rina.  Rina cried on his chest. Daehyun. Slowly Daehyun pull her face so that their eyes will meet.

"Daehyun ah ... I'm so sorry ... It's all my fault ... I'm so sorry ..." Rina pleaded with sob.

"Shh ... Do not say like that okay. It's okay. "Daehyun responsed. Although she was comforted by Daehyun, Rina can’t stop crying. Daehyun let her go slowly.  Rina just look down.  She is ashamed to face him. Slowly Daehyun pull her face so that their eyes will meet..

"Listen here..I will never blame you in this matter. I know how you feel. If  I was in your shoes, I will do the same too. You have to marry a stranger like me while you already have yours. You have done nothing wrong Princess. It’s not your fault so please…don’t blame yourself. It hurts me a lot to see you cry and begging like this. I know I am not your first love, but I want you to know that I will always love you because you are the only one in my heart..Jang Rina…I love you..” Daehyun cupped Rina’s lips for the first time after the marriage. Tears of happiness fall down on his cheeks. Rina also reply her husband passionate kiss with her full heart. She also cried of happiness.

"We start a new life okay?"  Rina asked after Daehyun release his lips from her.

"Of course Princess" Daehyun response with a very sweet smile.

" But before that, you need to rest.  Your body is still hot.  I will make porridge for you.  Rest first. I will definitely come back..my Baby Boy.” Rina pinch Daehyun’s cheek and leave the room.

 

After finish cooking, Rina brings a tray to her husband room.  She opened the door and entered slowly.  Daehyun is still sleeping.  Rina approached the bed and placed the tray on the table next to the bed.

"Daehyun ah, wake up. You need to eat some to fill your empty stomach.” Rina wake her husband up gently.  Daehyun opened his eyes slowly.  He get up and sit with help of his wife. Rina took the porridge and bring it to Daehyun.

"Okay .. open your mouth." Rina give a spoon of porridge to Daehyun. Daehyun slowly open his mouth and take the feed. He tried to swallow hard.  After took two spoons, Daehyun rejectethe others.  He shook his head as the sign he had enough.

"Oh? Daehyun ah. Why? Eat some more Baby Boy. Please..for me..” Rina tried to persuade Daehyun. She even made aegyo to make her husband eat.

 Daehyun finally give up.  He opened his mouth once again to receive a litte more spoons of porridge from his wife. After he had his food, Rina gave him two capsules to be swallowed.  After took the drugs, Daehyun lay back to this bed. He still felt dizzy. Rina came out from the room to clear the kitchen.  Daehyun suddenly feels uneasy and rushed to the toilet.  He vomited out the porridge he ate and also the pills he took just now. After he feels okay, he lay back on his bed and tried to sleep.  After a long fight with the headache, he finally fell asleep.

 

Rina had just finished tidying the kitchen and went back to Daehyun’s room to check on his condition.  She approached the blanket and tucked it neatly.  She touched her husband’s forehead again. She realize that Daehyun’s temperature is getting higher.  She set up a wet towel on his forehead. She took Daehyun’s phone and she was in shock when she saw her picture is on Daehyun’s wallpaper.   She knows that is her display picture on twitter.  She opened Daehyun’s account and observed everything.  Now she knows that Daehyun had known her for a long time.  Daehyun retweeted all her status and even favourite it! She put back his phone and opened the drawer which Daehyun kept all the envelopes. She took out all the envelopes from the drawer.

* Haish..my Baby Boy really work so hard. He even brings his work home. No wonder he fall sick.*

 

She opened one of the envelopes because she is curious with the content. Her eyes almost pop out when she saw her pictures with Donghae is in the envelope.  Rina looked at Daehyun.  At first she thought that Daehyun had keep an eye on her but she changed it after she saw a piece of paper in the envelope.  She took out the paper and read it.

 

"Leave Rina or you would not be happy!"

Rina shut from shouting as she was so surprise to see the message.  She opened another envelope.  Again.  It was her pictures with Donghae.  She sear4ched for the paper and read it again.

"Leave Rina alone! Divorce her or your life will be ruined! "

Again her eyes become wider. There is just one thing playing in her mind.  Daehyun was threatened by someone she knew!  She was so surprise.  Daehyun had never told her about this before.  Rina opened another envelope.  She searched for the paper to get the sender of all the envelopes.

"Let Rina go! You see!She was unhappy with you! Beware Jung Daehyun! Don’t think that you are safe!  Rina is only mine!”

  Rina almost cried.  The sentence is obviously can know who is the person.  It’s her boyfriend Donghae! Rina opened the final envelope.  This time she just read the paper.

"I have something to show you.Come to Namsan Tower 8pm. I want to show you something. “

       After she read the letter, tears fall down from her eyes. Now it’s really obvious that Donghae is the mastermind behind all this! The Namsan Tower incident is just to make Daehyun hurts! Rina quickly keep all the envelopes.  She must do something.   Donghae is too much! Rina started to hate her own boyfriend.  Rina walked to the door but she stopped after she heard Daehyun’s voice.

"Don’t go ... please ... don’t go ..."  Daehyun makes the sounds.  Rina approached him to look at his condition. His eyes was closed but his mouth keep saying those words.

"Daehyun ... I’m here…Wake up .. "Rina tried to wake up her husband.  But Daehyun still didn’t respond.  She had a bad feels about it.

"Yah..Daehyun ah..wake up..please! Daehyun ah!" Rina cried as she patted his cheek to make him awake. Rina placed her hand on his forehead.

"Daehyun!You are burning so hot right now! " Rina  shouted anxiously.  She took Daehyun’s phone and called her bestfriend.

"Hello? Who is this? " Nana asked as she didn’t save the number.

"Nana it's me! Rina! Nana! Daehyun! Help me! "Rina said anxiously. She can’t think of a thing.  Nana is the only one who can help her.

"Hey, hey, calm down okay Rina. Tell me what’s wrong."Nana said calmly.

"Daehyun ... his body temperature becomes higher.  He is burning so hot now. I have tried to wake him up but he didn’t wake up! Nana I am afraid! “ Rina sobbed to her friend.  She is really worried of his condition.

"Okay. Get ready. I will send an ambulance to take Daehyun. He needs to be treated at the hospital immediately. "Reply Nana then she hang up. Rina took her purse and ran back to Daehyun’s room.

Fifteen minutes later, the bell rang.  Rina quickly opened the door. Nana and her workers rushed to Daehyun’s room. Daehyun was rushed to the hospital.  Rina followed them toi the hospital. Once they arrive, Daehyun was rushed to the emergency room and  Rina called their families.

A few minutes after that, the families arrived at the hospital. Rina hugged her mom and she cried.  She is really afraid. She was just started to love his husband.

"Mom.." Rina whined.

"Shh .... it's okay. Daehyun will be okay. "Persuade Mrs. Nari.

Nana came out from the emergency room with a smile.  She approach the family to give the news.

"Nana,how is Daehyun?"  Rina asked anxiously.

"Rina..relaks okay. Erm, aunty and uncle don’t have to worry. Daehyun only got a high fever.  Fortunately he was immediately taken to hospital.  Currently he is still in our observation so he needs to stay here for couple days. I also have injects him so that the temperature will reduce.  We will move him to the ward after this.  Uncle, you can follow me to register for him. Let’s go.” Nana explained to all of them. Rina take a deep breath after she heard the news.

    After Daehyun was transferred to the VIP war, Rina sat beside him.  Their parents had returned home.  She looked at her husband pale face.  She looked at his IV and cried.

 

* Daehyun ah, don’t fall sick. It hurts me to see you like this. *

She took Daehyun’s slightly cold hand and cried.  She just remembered how Daehyun hold it back from the threatening and so on.  Tired of crying, Rina is finally fall asleep beside her husand.