Finale...Thank you Daddy.

Till The End I Love You

     Rina took Daehwan to visit his dad’s grave. Since Daehwan was born, she never brings him to visit Daehyun. Rina hold his hands and led him to the grave.

 "Baby Boy, this is your daddy’s grave. He was killed by my own ex – boyfriend. Daddy tried to save me from my ex – boyfriend. Daddy lost too much blood. That’s why he could not be saved. Go and talk with your dad first. “ Rina said and she moved backwards to give her son to meet his father.  Daehwan take a deep breathe.

"Erm, daddy. Can you hear me? I am Daehwan, your son. Since I was a kid, I really want to meet you. I want to know everything about you. I want to know why mummy loves you so much.  I want to be like you. But it seems like I can’t. I am not as strong as you.  Daddy, mummy said you died because you want to save mummy. I’m very proud of you daddy. You sacrificed yourself to save mummy. You must think that I will be alone if mummy dies too right? Thank you daddy. Because of you I can still see this world. I just know that we shared the same birthday too right? And on the same day you leave us.  That’s why mummy don’t want to celebrate it.  Because every time she celebrates it, she will definitely remember and think about the tragedy. I promise dad. I promise that I will take care of mummy like how you did. I guess mummy have something to talk with you too. So I will stop here for now.  I will definitely come again later. Eventhough I never feels your love even for once, but what you have done had proved everything.  I hope you can rest in peace up there. I love you daddy.” Daehwan wipe his tears and he moved backwards to give his mother chance to talk with his dad. Rina walked to the grave. She smiled as she saw the grave.

"Baby Boy, it has been a long time since we meet again right? I always came alone, but today I bring you the person that you have wait the most. I bring our love symbol, Daehwan.  All this time I still can’t accept that you leave me so early. I feel like I have lost my soul. I ignore Daehwan. I hate him just because he really resembles you a lot. Daehwan really looks like you Baby Boy. I can’t live with him at first because no matter how much he resembles you, he is not you. I can’t accept the fact so I forced myself to hate him. I have failed Baby Boy. I failed to take care of Daehwan for these fifteen years.  I failed to fulfill my promise to you. Now I realized that the fact is you had never leaves me.  You are actually always be by my side.  Eventhough it is not you, but everything about him is really looks like you. His voice, his face, his behavior and everything. I also call him with what I always call you before, do you still remember it? Baby Boy. Daehwan sometimes helps me to reduce the feels when I miss you the most. I’m so sorry that you died at the young age just because of me. I’m really sorry. I won’t force our son to married with my choice. I won’t. I don’t want the same thing that happened to you, happens to him too.  Daehwan is my strength now.  Ah, I didn’t thank you before. I want to thank you Baby Boy for sacrified yourself just to save me.  I think that’s all for today.  I will meet you again in the future. Rest peacefully my Baby Boy. You must be so happy to meet your son right? Daehyun ah. I – I love you. I love you till the end of time. You will always be here..in my heart..my Baby Boy..my Warrior..Annyeong..” Rina said and wipe her tears.  She can’t stop crying.

"Let's go Baby Boy." Rina said to Daehwan.

     Daehwan followed his mother. He stopped suddenly when he feels there is someone behind him. He turned his back slowly.  His eyes were shining when he saw his father was smiling at him.  Daehyun nodded slowly and smiled at his son.

"Baby boy! What are you doing? Faster! Aunty Nana is waiting at the airport! We better hurry up!” Rina shouted from her place.  She also didn’t realize that Daehwan had already left behind. Today she has to pick her best friend who was just returned to Korea after ten years stay in Japan with her husband. She got married one year after Daehyun died and a year later she moved to Japan to follow her husband.

     Daehwan gasped when his name was called. He saw his mom and he looked back at the grave. Nobody is there.  He walked slowly and leave the grave with his mother.

* Daddy ... thank you..I love you..and I really respect you. *