The show

Till The End I Love You

Three months later....

Daehyun and Rina still had no solution for their relationship. Eventhough Rina was touched with the surprise event party prepared by her husband, her high ego made she became her old self again.   She avoid herself from falling in love with her husband because to her Donghae is everything. That morning, Daehyun once again receive the envelope.  He open the envelope for the thousands time. This time the envelope contains the picture of Rina celebrating her birthday with Donghae.  He saw many pictures that showed the love between Rina and her boyfriend that hurt him so much.  Daehyun open the white letter inside the envelope and read it.

"I have something to show you.  Come to Namsan Tower at 8 pm tonight. I want to show you something. It’s gonna be so interesting to watch.”

  Daehyun keep it back inside the envelope and put the envelope into a drawer as usual.  He sat on the edge of his bed and think for a while.  He is still thinking whether he should go to the park or not.  After thinking hard, Daehyun finally decided to go and see what the sender wants to show him.

That night, the weather is not as okay as usual.  It looks like it’s gonna be rain anytime.  As planned before, Daehyun went to Namsan Tower as he was asked in the letter.   He wear full black outfit and cover his face with a mask so that people won’t recognize him.  After he arrived, his eyes are busy searching for his wife around the park.   His eyes suddenly stopped at a guy who is staring at him.  In front of the guy is a girl that he really knows.  She is his wife, Rina. The guy throws a meaningful smile to him and he suddenly hugged the girl and cupped her lips.  Rina’s eyes become wider as she is shock with his sudden action.  She never thought that Donghae will kiss her in front of others.  Daehyun just stared the most painful scene in his life quietly. He was totally hurt this tiome.  Rina broke his heart.  Daehyun slowly stepping backward and he left the place.  He is still in shock with this situation.  Without he realized, someone was watching him from far.  She also saw what had just happened.  Slowly she follows Daehyun’s steps from behind.

* How could you do this to him Rina .... *

Daehyun walked like a crazy people.  He also don’t know where to go. Suddenly it’s started to rain.  Daehyun is still walking without an umbrella or any equipment to prevent him from the rain. His tears started to fall down slowly just like the rain.  The rain became heavier as the time passed. He look up the sky and he continued to walk.  Slowly he walked through the road and finally he had no energy left.  He fell on the ground and continued to cry. He feels like he is being stabbed with a sharp knife. The rain is getting heavier as it understands how Daehyun feels right now.

Daehyun suddenly lift up his head when he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He take the hand and tried to stand up.  He managed to stand up and faced the owner of the hands now. Without saying anything, the girl hug him and try to comfort him.  He cried in the girls’s arm.

" Nana ... I'm hurt .... here ... so ... deeply ..." Daehyun cried so hard while hitting his chest.. Nana who could not see Daehyun cry like that also started to cry. She really understand how Daehyun feels right now. She approach Daehyun slowly and hugged him.

"It's okay Daehyun ah ... cry ... cry more ... let it go ... let everything go tonight..I'm here for you." Nana tried to comfort Daehyun. She knows that she is wrong to hug her bestfriend’s husband but she have too because she knows Daehyun really need someone to be with him now.  So let she be the one who comfort Daehyun just for today.  After Daehyun looked like he is a little bit calm down, Nana bring him to the nearest bus station. There are only both of them there.  The atmosphere becomes quiet for a while.

"Daehyun ah, gwenchana?" Nana asked him slowly. Daehyun just  keep his mouth shut.

" Nana yah, on Rina’s birthday..were you there with her?” Daehyun asked her suddenly.

"Yes, I was with her because she said that you are outstation and could not celebrate birthday with her.” Nana replied calmly without any doubt. Her answer makes Daehyun smirked.

“ Huh..she said like that?  That I was outstation?  Did she tell you that I have waited for her until three a.m in the morning?  Did she tell you that I asked her to go back earlier that day?  Did she tell you that she rejected what I have prepared for her?  Did she tell you that? Nana, do I look too dishonor to her?  What am I to her actually Nana?  Why did she hate me so much? Don’t she know how much I love her?” Daehyun confess everything to Nana.  Nana was so shocked to hear the truth from Daehyun.

"Dae-Daehyun ah..is it true? But she told me that….wait a minute. Do you mean that she lied to me? Woah. I can’t believe it. She will never do that.  If it is true, she is too much!” Nana asked Daehyun for confirmation.  She really can’t believe that Rina lied to her.

" Well, I know you guys have been friends for years. I don’t want to ruin your friendship.   So I will say that she did not lie to you.  It’s just because she hate me so much.  That’s why.  Just let her be okay.  Don’t blame her.  It’s not her fault. Probably it’s my fault.” Daehyun answered to back up his wife.

“ No Daehyun!  I know you are right.  I know she is lying.  Just can you please don’t spoil her too much!  It’s going to hurt you more Daehyun.  She is too much!” Nana said to defend Daehyun.  She knows Daehyun is innocent in this case.

“ I-I just can’t! It’s because I love her so much so I can’t blame her. I don’t want to hurt her. It’s okay if I’m the one who hurt.  Nana, I need you favour.” Daehyun still back upping his wife.

"What is it?" Nana asked Daehyun.  She is totally shocked when she heard Daehyun’s answer.

" Please don’t tell anyone about tonight including Rina.  Just think nothing happened tonight. I don’t want to hurt Rina.  If she is happy with the guy, I am happy for her too. Please. I’m begging.” Daehyun beg at Nana.  Nana just nodded slowly eventhough she don’t want to do that.

After the meeting with Nana, Daehyun straight away went to his condo and enter his room.  That night he slept with a wounded heart.  Not long after Daehyun returned home, Rina arrived at the condo.  She straight away entered her room and sat on her bed. She was still surprised with the incident happened today.  She lay on the bed touched her lips.  She still feel Donghae’s lips on her. She finally fall asleep with mixed feelings

On the next day .....

 

  "Rina,  I have something to discuss with you.  We need to talk.  So let’s meet. And please…no Donghae for today.” Nana voice sounds serious on the phone.  Rina get herself ready to meet her bestfriend today.  After she’s ready, she left the house.

Daehyun opened his eyes slowly as he heard the sound of the door.  He knows Rina must have left the house to meet his boyfriend. He tried to wake himself up but his head is spinning like crazy.  He is finally managed to sit on his bed.  He knows he will fall sick because his body was exposed to rain in a long time.   Daehyun walked up slowly to wash his face.  He looks at the mirror how terrible his face was. After he finished wash his face, Daehyun came out from the toilet. His vision started to get blurry when he walked and suddenly everything turns dark.