The First Attack

Till The End I Love You

         Rina opened her eyes.  When she could see clearly, she saw Daehyun’s face is just in front of her.  He is still sleeping.  Rina looked around her.  Daehyun is hugging her waist while sleeping. She smiled happily.  She slowly took his hands and put it under the blanket and tucked him nicely. She took her phone and look at the screen. It’s already five in the evening. She looked outside.  The sky is so dark and looks like it’s going to be rain soon.  Suddenly someone come into the room.  Rina smiled when she saw her bestfriend enter the room.

"Woah.. you guys sleep together on hospital bed? What a naughty couple..” Nana said and laughed.  She is actually happy to see her bestfriend had made the right decision. Her cheeks turned red as she blushed with the words.

"Are you free now Nana?” Rina asked suddenly.  Nana looks at her watch.

" Yup, why?” Nana asked her back.  Rina fixed her clothes and hair.

"Let's go. I have something to tell you. "Rina responsed.  He kissed Daehyun on his cheek and left the room with her bestfriend. Both of them headed to the café.  After the take their drinks, they sat on one of the seats.

"So what do you want to tell me?” Nana asked while she drinks her hot coffee.  Rina release a heavy sigh.

" I have broke up with Hae oppa. “ Rina finally confessed.  Nana was not surprise with the news.  She just nodded.

"Did you meet him today?” Nana asked again for confirmation.

 

"I bumped into him when I went to buy porridge for Daehyun. He chased me. And I have told him everything.” Rina explained.

"Then, how is his reaction? Can he accept it?” Once again Nana asked her. Looks like she has to tell the whole story to her friend.

"Go to hell. I don’t care whether he can accept it or not. And for sure I can’t accept him in my life because I have Daehyun.  He used me and make Daehyun sick! I never thought that he will do something like that.  He deserved my slap just now.” Rina finally stormed off to Nana.  She can’t take it anymore.

 

"Huh? You slapped Hae oppa? Hey!  Are you crazy?” Nana asked in shocked.  She never hit her boyfriend before.  The news really shocked her.

" Yes I am crazy! He made me so mad you know! He sent blackmail to Daehyun and asked him to leave me! It’s not one Nana.  It is so many! And Daehyun keep all that without telling me anything! And even the kissed at Namsan Tower was planned to hurt Daehyun! It’s Donghae who asked him to come there! Who is crazy actually Nana?” Once again Rina let out everyrthing she feels.  Her tears fall down without she even noticed it. She wipde her tears slowly.

 "Oh, so that's the real story. Now I know. Rina,  I hope you can be strong to face all this. You are happy with Daehyun now. And I am happy for you dear. “ Nana responds her bestfriend.  She has to give her  support so that she will be a strong person.

    After they inished chatting, they returned to the ward.  Rina saw a doctor was rushed into a ward. She thought that there must be an emergency there. oth finished drinking, they returned to the ward Daehyun. Rina suddenly run towards the ward. She knows that is Daehyun's ward! Rina rushed to the ward as she saw the doctor rushed in there too. Nana chased her from behind. She finally saw there are two nurses and a doctor there. Rina entered the room as she wants to know what is going on. But the nurses took her out from the room. What she can see is the doctor is checking Daehyun with the stethoscope and he is unconscious!Rina hugged her bestfriend and cried. Few minute later, the doctor came out from the ward.  Rina approached her as well as Nana.

 

"Sara, What happened? "Nana asked the doctor. The doctor is actually her friend.

 

"Hurm, just now there was a stranger come into this room. And he tried to inject this to the patient when he sleep.  Luckily there was a nurse who saw the man and she screamed.  Because of the panic, that guy left this here. I come to check whether he already injected him or not because he is unconscious. He already injected him here a bit but don’t worry.  He will just sleep a few hours longer as usual. I suggest you to lodge a report about this. It’s dangerous. He is so lucky today. Err, I excuse myself first..  I have work to do.” The doctor explained everything to Rina and Nana before she left.

"Nana..you heard it too right? That guy.. is Donghae oppa right?” Rina asked in shocked.

"Rina, I think you should be careful after this.” Nana adviced her.  Rina nodded.

"Nana, you have to help me. Daehyun is not safe here. I want to take him home tonight. You have to help me. "Rina pleaded. Nana nodded understand.