Good News!

Till The End I Love You

"Uweeekkk! Uweekkk! "Rina vomited out everything she had yesterday. After she feels okay, she comes out from the toilet.  Daehyun already left her early in the morning for work. He only leaves the breakfast and a note for her. He says that he don’t want to disturb her deep sleep.  She walked to the dining room to drink some water. She feels so dizzy but she still made it. She drinks the water and started to call Daehyun  in the room when she feels something. 

"Hello Princess, just woke up?" Daehyun asked with full of joy.  Rina suddenly feels like her head is spinning around.

"Daehyun ah, I'm dizzy ..." Before she could end her speech, the phone fall down and she collapse on the floor. Daehyun who heard the noise from the phone started to panic.

"Princess! Princess! " Daehyun shouted from the phone but the was no response. He quickly took his jacket and rushed out from his office.  He is sure that something bad must be happened to his wife.  Daehyun speed his car.

      Fifteen minutes later, Daehyun arrived at their luxury condos. He ran up the stairs to the fifth floor. After pressing the button for the password, Daehyun continue stormed into the house.

"Rina! Princess! Princess! Where are you? " Daehyun shouted as his eyes were busy searching for Rina. . He ran into the room. When the door is opened, he saw his wife fainted on the floor.  Daehyun rushed to her.

"Princess! Hey! Princess! Wake up! " Daehyun shouted calling for her name as he slapped her face gently. But she didn’t give her response.  Daehyun look at her face.   She looks really pale.  He took her and brings her to the bed.  He tucked her and called Nana immediately.

"Hello Rina." Nana answered the call.

"Nana, this is Daehyun. Can you come here now? Rina fainted and she injured her forehead.” Daehyun said in panic.

 "What ?! Okay. I'm on my way now. " Nana responsed.   She is also surprise to hear the bad news about her friend.  She drove her car to their condo.

       A few minutes later, she arrived at the place.  She pressed the bell and Daehyun opened the door. She went straight to the room followed by Daehyun.  She saw her bestfriend injured her forehead.  Nana asked Daehyun to bring the first aid kit. Daehyun rushed to search for it and give it to Nana.

"How can she be like this?" Nana asked Daehyun as she treats the wounds on the forehead.

"I don’t know. She called me with a weak voice.  And after that I heard a noise and I rushed back.  When I arrived she is already on the floor.” Daehyun answered the question. He looks so worried with his wife.

        After she had done with the wounds, she checked her eyes and her pulse.  After that, Nana took her stethoscope and listen to her heartbeat and stomach.  After the examination, she took off the stethoscope and smiled widely. Daehyun approached her.

"How is she?"  Daehyun asked her with full of worried. Nana smiled as she saw Daehyun’s horrible face.

"Don’t worry. She is just fine.  The wound at the forehead is just because of the falling.  I have check her condition and she is totally fine. She is just tired.  Daehyun ah, after this you have to give more attention to her.” Nana explained to Daehyun and patted his back.

"Huh?  Give more attention?  You mean she fainted because she is lack of attention?” Daehyun asked blankly. He can’t get it what Nana try to tell him.  Nana laughed as she heard the question.

"Ahaha. You are cute Daehyun. Oh my. Let me just straight to the point. Daehyun ah, congratulations! You will become a dad!  Rina is two weeks pregnant!” Nana finally revealed the truth.  Daehyun was too surprise as his mouth makes an O shape.

"Rina is what? Can you say it again? "Daehyun asked to confirm it.  He can’t believe what he had just heard.

"Yes. Rina is two weeks pregnant. And you are going to be a father. Congratulations! " Nana repeated the good news to Daehyun. Daehyun who is so happy to hear the news hugged Nana.  Nana smiled sweetly.  She knows how the parents feel when they are going to have a baby!

" You have to come to hospital tomorrow because I want to give you a vitamin for her. Since it is still in the early stage, you have to give her full attention.  Because usually she will sufer from morning sickness. You have to bring her for check out every month too.  For now let her rest because she need it.  Erm, I have to go now. We will see again later.  Once again congrats! Send my regards to Rina.” Nana explained everything to Daehyun before she left.  Daehyun just nodded.

"Thanks a lot Nana." Daehyun  said to Nana as he walked her to the main door.

 

        After Nana left, Daehyun rushed to the room. He walked inside and approached his wife. Rina is still in her deep sleep. Daehyun laid beside her and hold her hands.  He kissed it several times until Rina wakes up due to the disturbance. Daehyun smiled when he saw his wife woke up from the sleep.

"Princess, you are finally wake up!" Daehyun said and kissed her hands. Rina throw him the sweetest smile that she can as her face looks really pale.  Daehyun who saw the smile suddenly burst into tears.  He cried because he feels so happy.  Rina wipe his tears away.

" Don't cry. Don't you know you look so ugly when you cry? " Rina said as she show her pale smile. Daehyun kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Princess. Thank you so much for make my life so happy. I'm so happy. I love you." Daehyun confessed to her. Rina could only smile.

 

"Sorry for not telling you earlier. I want to make it as a surprise for you. "Rina responsed. Actually she already knew in advance when she bought a pregnancy test and the answer is positive.  She didn’t tell her husband to keep it as surprise.  But everything seems to be ruined because she had fainted just now.

 "Aigoo..my Princess. Don’t you dare to do something like this again. You made my heart stop when I saw you fainted. Now, my Princess needs to sleep.  I am sure she will need her prince too right? Let’s sleep.  You need rest. The baby too.” Daehyun said and switch off the lamp.  Daehyun feels so happy today.  No wonder his wife was too emotional lately.  She ate weird foods too. So this is the reason.  Daehyun closed his eyes and go to the dreamland with his lovely wife.

* Thank you my Princess. I love you *