Surprise Party

Till The End I Love You

"Rina! Hurry up! You better hurry up!  No! We must hurry up! Faster! Hurry! " Nana pulled her best friend hand.  She looked so urged. Rina had no idea what is actually happened.  She just followed Nana’s steps.

 "Nana, wait! Where are we going? Don’t make me scared!” Rina said worriedly. She was taken to a place like an empty park.  After they arrived at the park, Nana suddenly disappeared.   The light suddenly switched off and the place became  so dark.

 " Nana! What is this? What are you doing? Don’t do this to me!  I am afraid! Please!” Rina shouted loudly.  She knows Nana is still somewhere here. She searched everywhere but she stopped due to the darkness. She started sobbing and her eyes started to become teary. Suddenly she saw a glimmer of light not so far from her.

  "Happy birthday to you,

   Happy birthday to you,

     Happy birthday to Rina,

      Happy birthday to you. "

Nana and Donghae came out from their hiding place and sang birthday song to Rina.  Rina was so touched with the surprise party so she cried.  Donghae approached her and comfort her.  He hugged her tight and Rina cried on his shoulder.

"Hey baby, why are you crying? It's your special day. Don’t cry. "Donghae comforted her and wipe her tears.  Rina continued to bury her face into Donghae’s chest.

  "Rina, don’t cry. You told me that Daehyun had to go for outstation right? So he can’t celebrate your birthday. That’s whny I planned to make this surprise party for you.” Nana tried to comfort her bestfriend eventhough she was annoyed with the intimate scenes.

" Argh~! He doesn’t even know that today is my birthday. All he know is his work.  By the way, thanks a lot for today.  You guys made my day. I am really happy.”  Rina express her gratitude while she wiped her tears away.   She smiled to Donghae.

 

"Okay, if that so, what are we waiting for? Let’s celebrate until morning!” Donghae said excitedly. They celebrated Rina’s birthday at the park happily.  They played some games too.  During the games, Rina and Donghae showed too much intimate scenes in front of Nana that made she feel annoyed and uncomfortable.

"Well, Rina, Hae oppa, I have to go first.  I have morning shift tomorrow. So I have to sleep early tonight. "Nana suddenly said and gave excuse to go back.

"Okay, thanks again dear. I really appreciate it. "Rina responsed then she hugged her bestfriend tightly. Nana just smile blandly at her.

"Hae oppa, send my friend home safely okay. You better do that or you will see me at the hospital. "Nana gave a little warning in the form of a joke. Donghae and Rina just laughed to the jokes.

 * Rina yah, he knows today is your birthday. *

" Yes ma'am." Reply Donghae.

                After Nana left, Donghae and Rina continue the birthday party together until three in the morning.  Rina pleaded to Donghae to send her back because she will be working at seven in the morning.  So she need some rest before she go to work.  Donghae just followed what his girlfriend wants. So he sent Rina to the condo and then left to his house.  Rina walked faster as she is really tired.  She feels like to lay down on her bed right now.  As usual, she pressed the password and then stepped into the house. Once the door is opened, suddenly the song “Thank You For Being Born” which was sang by a popular group VIXX played automatically. The difference is that the voice is not VIXX’s voice but it was her husband Daehyun who sang the song.  Rina walked with amazed to see the environment in the house.  It is totally different. She walked slowly but suddenly stop when she felt like she had step on something.   Slowly she looked down to see what is under her feet.   It was roses that had been arrange to become words. It stated there clearly the word ‘My Love’.  Rina’s heart started to pound. She had never experience something like this before.  This is the first time someone is doing something romantic to her.

                Rina continue walking until she reach at one corner which had been decorate with white and red roses petals.  At the corner there was a loaf of cake.  The candle flame is still alive.   Rina’s eyes started to teary.   She approach the cake and saw her own face was there with the words ‘Happy Birthday My Love’. Rina finally saw Daehyun who had fall asleep at the dinner table. She approach the dinner table.  It was all set up.  She suddenly touched Daehyun’s shoulder.  Daehyun started to wake up.  When she saw he is wakening, she quickly wipe her tears.

"Oh, you're back? When did you go back? " Daehyun  ask while rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing here? I told you not to wait for me. " Rina said arrogantly to control her feelings.  Daehyun stood up and took the things on the table and handed it to Rina.

" Today is your birthday. So I have prepared something to celebrate it with you.  Rina yah, saengil chukkahae.” Daehyun confess.  Rina almost burst into tears but she hold it back.

"Hurm, I don’t know from where you got the information about my birthday.  It was a good effort though.  But I just celebrated my birthday with the one I love and now I am very tired. Tomorrow I have to go to work.  You can keep all these and you can throw it away if you don’t want. Bye.” Rina quickly walked to her room.  She can’t hold it anymore.  Before she enter the room,  Daehyun suddenly speaks out.

"If you don’t want to celebrate it with me, please accept my gift at least.  I’m begging you. It’s because I sincerely make it for you.” Daehyun’s voice started to slow.  Dissapointed can clearly be seen at his face.

Rina take the gift and enter her room.  As soon as the door is closed, Daehyun fall on the floor.  He had lose all his strength after he heard Rina’s words.  Daehyun left everything there and enter his room with disappointment.

Rina sit on her bed.  She looks at all gifts given by Daehyun.  She took the red box, a teddy bear and a cd.  She observed the teddy bear when suddenly she pressed something. A voice suddenly appears.

"Listen baby,

I dedicate this song for you .. "

Daehyun voice started to sing 'Happy Birthday' song which was originally sang by B.A.P.  rina listen and feels every lyrics of the song.  She burst into tears when she heard Daehyun sang it with full of feels.  She took her lappy and switch on it. She inserts the cd into the cd player. When she click the ‘Play’ button, what she could see is Daehyun who is holding a microphone in a karaoke set.

 

"Listen baby,

I dedicate this song for you ... "

Rina  just concentrate on Daehyun. Daehyun is singing with his sincerity.  Her tears stated to fall down and she finally sobbing alone in the room. After she watch Daehyun’s performance, she close her lappy and she hug the teddy bear.  Her eyes suddenly realize the small red box in front of her. She opens the box slowly.  Her eyes began to glisten when she saw a shining necklace in the box.  She take off the necklace from the box.  It is a necklace with the star covered by a heart shape locket.  Behind the star there are carved two alphabets which are  JR which is obviously means Jung Rina. Jung means he is Mrs. Jung, Daehyun’s wife. Rina saw a piece of paper taped in the box.  She open the paper and read it.

"Just like the necklace's locket, you are the shining star inside my heart..Jang Rina .. I love you - Daehyun"

Rin buried her face into the mattress and cried.  She is really touched with his husband tonight.  Daehyun really express his love toward her.  Rina fall asleep that night due to tired of crying.

* Daehyun ah, sorry ... I’m so sorry..you are too good for me ... it's not you who do not deserve me, it's me ... *