Rejected

Till The End I Love You

       Rina stepped into condo slowly.  After put her shoes on the shoe rack, she walked straight to her room.  But a voice suddenly stopped her move.

"Jang Rina .." Daehyun voiced out and switch on the lights in the living room.  Knowing Daehyun is still waiting for him, she was totally in shock.

"Come here. We need to talk. "Daehyun continued.

"Not tonight please. I am so tired. "Rina responsed half - hearted. She opened her room’s door but once again Daehyun’s voice stopped her.

"Jang Rina !! I said we need to talk! "Daehyun’s voice began to rise.

"About what? There's nothing we need to talk on. Okay. "Rina respond with short answer. She is altro try to control her voice.

"Dad wants you to work in our company."  Daehyun confess slowly.

"Dad wants what? Hey! So what? I do not want! If papa wanted me to work very much, yes I can!  I can find other job!  But not with you!  Because I already told you that I hate you so much Jung Daehyun! That’s it!” Rina stormed off and slam the door.  Daehyun knocked his head as he felt guilty towards his wife.  .

* Way to go Jung Daehyun! You hurt her while her birthday today is just less than a week from today *

 

 

A week later ...

 

Daehyun and Rina’s relationship became more strained since they fought that day. Today is the day. It’s Rina’s 21st birthday.  Daehyun had prepared everything to celebrate his wife birthday.  He also wants to take advantage and persuaded his wife who is mad with him.  That morning, Daehyun woke up early just to bump with his wife.  Rina had finally found a job at her friend’s art studio. Daehyun sat on the sofa and waited for his wife to come out.  Few minutes later, Rina came out from her room and walked straight to the shoe rack.  Daehyun followed her steps.

"Rina yah.." Daehyun called his wife but she ignored him.

 "Can you come home earlier tonight? I have something for you.” Daehyun continue his speech.

"Why not now? I don’t think I can. I'm busy. Maybe late. " Rina replied with half – hearted.

" It’s because the thing I want to give you can only be prepared tonight.  So that’s why I choose tonight.." Daehyun responsed again.

"Hurm, I’m not promised, let’s see tonight." Rina replied and just left.

As usual after a few minutes Rina left the house,  Daehyun received new envelope.  He saw the pics and kept it in the drawer.  Since he got it everyday, he seems to be used to it. He didn’t go to work today just to prepare for the celebrations.  He started to make preparation for the celebration.  About ten o’clock in the evening, the preparations are ready.  Daehyun is ready for tonight too.  He wore a black tuxedo and a cute black ribbon around his neck.  After he is ready, he sat at the sofa waiting for his wife to come back.  He looked at his surrounding.  The environment is so romantic.  Daehyun smiled as he proud of himself. He took out a small red box from the pocket. His smile grew wider as he saw the item in the box.  It is shining like a diamond.