Bruises

Till The End I Love You

         Daehyun opened his eyes.  He looked around him.  He is at his mother in law house. Yes. Yesterday he had already arrived at home.  His whole body ached.  He stared at his hands.  Rina is sleeping on his hand.

"Princess .." Daehyun called his wife slowly. He can’t open his mouth as usual due to the bruise.  Rina opened her eyes when with big lips burst due today. Rina opened his eyes when she heard someone called her name.

"Daehyun ah, are you okay?" Rina asked him.  She began to cry when she saw Daehyun is still smiling even in that condition.

 

"Don’t worry. I'm okay. Have you eat the ddeobbukki yesterday Princess? Daehyun asked his wife the question.  Rina burst into tears after she heard the question.

"Daehyun ah, I'm so sorry. You become like this because of me right? " She said with sobbed. Daehyun get up slowly and hugged his wife.  Eventhough he feels pain on his stomach but he endure it. He knows she must be crying all night for this.  Rina must blame herself for what had happened. 

"Shh ... it's okay Princess. Didn’t I tell you not to blame yourself? It's my fate to become like this. We can do nothing about it. "Daehyun tried to persuade her and kissed her forehead. Rina release herself from the hugged and suddenly kissed Daehyun on his lips. Daehyun moaned in pain.

"I’m sorry, is it hurt?" Rina asked again after she released her lips.

" There is no ‘hurt’ words in my life since you are by my side.  So what you have to do is stop crying and just stay by my side okay Princess?” Daehyun said while wipe the tears on her eyes.

"Daehyun ah, let’s lodge a report about this. I know who made you like this.” Rina asked him suddenly.  She remembered the advice given by Nana yesterday. Daehyun her hair slowly.

"Princess, I don't care whoever made me like this as long as you are by myside. Okay? It's not I don't want to lodge a report. It's just people need chance dear. Maybe after they did this to me they will realize it. So let's just forget about this okay?" Daehyun talked to his wife and she just nodded. Daehyun holds his wife’s tummy that had grow bigger everyday.

"Baby what are you doing in there? “ Daehyun asked to change the topic.

"Hish, what are you doing. The baby can’t hear you yet. It’s only me who can hear it.Yes? What? Tell daddy to rest? Okay! Hah, look at that, our baby wants the daddy to rest. Let’s sleep.” Daehyun laughed after he heard the jokes.  He feels so sad suddenly.  He wants to cry at his wife shoulder but he can’t so he just endured it. He finally fell asleep beside his wife. Rina tucked him with the blanket and switch off the lamp.