I need you...mom.

Till The End I Love You

Daehwan opened his eyes. The place is still strange for him. The last thing he remembered is that he is hugged by his mother. And after that, everything becomes dark.  He looked around.  The room is fully painted with white colour.  He looked at his right.  Her mother is sleeping on his side holding his hand. He smiled blandly.  This is the firt time in his life his mother hold his hand so tight. He slightly moved his hands to tell his mom that he is awake. Rina woke up when she realized his son is moving.

"My dear, you are awake! Do you want anything? Eat? Drinks?” Rina asked in concerned. Daehwan shook his head slowly.

" You must feel so uncomfortable with me right?  It’s okay.  You rest first. I will go out.” Rina said and took her handbag.  She knows Daehwan must hate her right now. When she was about to move, Daehwan suddenly woke up and hugged his mother from behind. Rina was so shocked.

"Don’t go. Please. I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to drink too. But there is something that I really want right now. I want my mummy. Mummy please don’t go. Stay with me.” Daehwan said. Rina turned back and hugged her son tightly.  She kissed his forehead several time.

"No dear. I won’t go. I will be here, always by your side.  Like what your daddy who had been always beside me.” Rina replied and continue to hug her son. She feels so happy that Daehwan finally accept her back.

 "I love you mummy.” Daehwan said suddenly. Rina feels like she heard Daehyun’s voiced in front of her.  She released the hug and looked at her son.

" I love you too. Let’s open the new book. I will treat all you wounds in your heart from now on dear. I will take a good care of you after this. Because this is my promise to your dad.” Said Rina and both of them were hugging each other.

  Without they know, four pairs of eyes are watching them from outside. The four of them hugged each other.  They are so happy that everything is okay as usual.

* We hope you both will live happily after this. We are very sure that Daehyun is happy up there too. *