Reunion With Nana

Till The End I Love You

Rina went into a fancy restaurant. She was searching for her best friend, Nana who just completed her studies in medicine.  She finally saw Nana when the girl waved at her.  Rina ran towards Nana

" O.M.G !! Nana! Long time no see! How are you now? "Asked Rina and hugged her best friend tightly.

" Yeah! I am just fine! Now I have become a doctor! Eyy..my bestfriend is now someone’s wife!  Congratulations!"Asked Nana.  Rina suddenly made her face. Seeing her bestfriend’s face had changed, Nana knows she don’t want to talk about it.  She had actually heard everything from Donghae.  Three of them are bestfriends since their childhood.

" Can we not talk about that here? I don’t want to spoil my mood. I am happy to see you now.  "Rina  replied with her hateful face.

 "Hey, come on.  He is your husband. Okay.  Looks like you really hate your husband.  Well, can you give me his picture?  I want to see.  If he is handsome, you can give him to me. Hahahah!” Nana tried to bestfriend. In fact, she is actually tried to make her bestfriend jealous.

"Hey, are you crazy?  He is someone’s husband! Okay. If you wish to see him, this is his picture. You can always take him.  Just wait for him to divorce me.  " Rina showed her Daehyun’s picture during the wedding day. She knows Nana could fall in love with her husband but she does not care.  It is obvious that Daehyun is more handsome than her boyfriend..

" Hey!  Your husband is so handsome!! Why do you hate him? Oh my God Rina! You are so so lucky to have him!” said Nana.  She was totally fall in love with Daehyun just by looking at his handsome face in the picture.

"Nana ... please,you know the reason right? So please let’s stop talking about this. okay?" Rina pleaded to her bestfriend.   She sighed a little after Nana finally understands.

      They were chatting to each other until suddenly a man approached them.  He hugged Rina from back caused the girl surprised by his action.   Rina turned to see who is at her back.  When she saw  his boyfriend is standing behind her, she smiled to him. She hold his hand and asked him to sit beside her.

"Hey baby, sorry I’m late. "said Donghae. Rina just smiled sweetly.

"Nah, it's okay." Rina responsed to her boyfriend. Nana just watched the sweet lovey dovey couple.  She knows Rina and Donghae was a very sweet couple before but since Rina had married to someone else, Nana felt uncomfortable and annoyed with their relationship.  She  felt sorry towards Daehyun because Rina treated him like this.

" Erm, Hae oppa, Rina, I think I have to go now.  I have something to do. “ Nana suddenly stood up and prepared to leave both of them.  She is actually could not hold it anymore to see her bestfriend hurting her husband by dating with other man.

" Eh? Nana. Stay for a little while. Oh, come on.  I just arrived and you already want to leave?  Don’t you miss me dear? “ asked Donghae.  He looks like a bit disappointed.

" Oppa, I am sure she wants to be with us.  But you know she is a doctor now right? So we have to understand her.  It’s okay.  Nana, see you later okay.”Rina voiced out to defend her bestfriend.  Nana just smiled and left both of them.

  After Nana left, Donghae approached Rina and embraced her waist slowly.  Rina didn’t reject him.  She leaned at Donghae’s shoulder.  Their eyes meet together and both of them smile.

"Baby, do you know that you look more beautiful after married?" Donghae suddenly expressed his words to Rina made the girl smiled happily.

"Eyy…oppa…don’t say like that.  I’m still your old Rina after all..” Rina pinched Donghae’s nose smoothly.  After that they left the restaurant with holding hands tightly.

" Where are we going Baby?" Asked Donghae to his girlfriend.

"Hurm, since I hate to be at that home early, let’s watch movie together.  I got nothing if I came back earlier because he only annoyed me.” Rina answered to Donghae.  She felt annoyed everytime she talked about her husband.  She felt like her husband really annoyed her.

  Donghae agreed and drove her to the nearest cinema.  He was so happy to hear Rina’s answer.  He knows Rina and her husband will divorce soon. He smiled to himself. Both of them went to watch the movie as Rina’s requested before until early in the morning.   Donghae drove her to the condominium at three a.m in the morning.  He stopped his car in front of the condominium.  Rina was totally shocked that Donghae knows her place.  She glanced at Donghae with curious.  

"Oppa, how do you know I live here? It seems like you are used to drive here. "asked Rina made Donghae little nervous. Yet he still played cool so that his secret not being revealed.

"Err..haha. Actually I have a friend stayed here before but he moved to overseas now.  Well, I always stay at his house.  What floor are you staying ?” Donghae lied to keep his secret safe.

"Hmm, oh I see. No wonder you know this place so well. Well, I live at level 5.  Number 528.” Rina answered without suspecting anything.

"Oh really? Wow!  My friend lived at 5th floor too!  He lived at number 529.  Then he was supposed to be your neighbor right?  Wow! What a coincidence!” Donghae answered again and Rina just nodded slowly.

"Oh, oppa. I am sleepy now. I’m very tired. By the way, thanks a lot for today. I will go  now.” Rina kissed Donghae’s cheek before she get off from the car.  Before she left, Donghae kissed his forehead.  Rina straight away went into the condominium while Donghae  sighed of relief.

* Almost get caught.  I have to be careful after this. *

 Rina pressed the password to enter the condominium.  She came into the condo.  It was totally dark inside.  There is only the night lamp in the living room still switched on.   Rina took off her shoes and went straight to her room.  When she is about to open the door, her eyes caught on someone at the living room.  She approached the person. Her husband, Daehyun is sleeping deeply on the sofa.  Rina watched her husband’s flawless face.

* I got a very handsome husband. He is kind too. But why did you choose to marry me?  You are just destroying your life. *

Rina felt sorry for her husband.  He is just hurting himself by choosing this marriage.  Rina suddenly came back to her sense.  She ran to the front door and turned back.

.

"Daehyun! Jung Daehyun! Wake up! “ Shouted Rina from the front door.  Daehyun began to wake up slowly. When she saw her husband had wake up, Rina quickly walked in front of her room.

" Hurm, there you had wake up.  I thought you want to sleep there forever. Why are you sleeping there?  You don’t have your own room? Don’t say that you are waiting for me.  If it really is, it’s not my fault.  Because I already told you that you don’t have to wait for me. Don’t you understand what i said?  Are you dumb? Arrgghh~! It’s hard to talk with the people I hate. Go back to your room now! You are just annoying and disgusting! "Said Rina and she went into her room.  Daehyun was left alone at the living room.  A few minutes later, he went into his room with full of disappointment.