Her..Birthday??

Till The End I Love You

Rina  is get ready to go out. Today as usual she is going out with her boyfriend Donghae. Once she is done, she came out from her room.  Daehyun is enjoying his breakfast he made by himself.  Rina glared at his husband.  Daehyun looks so perfect with his work outfit.  She suddenly felt something strange deep from her heart but she quickly shook her head to throw that feels away. She wore her shoes and  ready to leave the house.

"Rina, take your breakfast first.  It’s still early in the morning.  Where do you want to go?” Daehyun started to break the silence.  But Rina ignored him and opened the door.

"I will have my breakfast outside.  I don’t want to eat with you. You will just make me lost my appetite.  Where I want to go is none of your business.  Just take care of yourself. I’m going. Ah! I will be home late again today.  Don’t wait for me like a dumb.  When I say I hate it, then I really hate it.  If I love you, yes, I will love you to wait for me every single day, but the problem now is I hate you so much.  And that’s made me feel disgusting to everything you do. You got it?” she said right before she leave the house. Daehyun is once again being left alone.

After a few minutes after Rina left the house, suddenly the bell rang.  Daehyun who just had finished his breakfast and get ready to go to work approach the front door.  He thought that Rina is in front of the house because she left something.  He twisted the doorknob and opened the door.  There was nobody in front of his house.  But like the past days, he received another brown envelope.  Daehyun took the envelope and brought it into the house.  He opened the envelope and took out the contents. They are pictures of Rina and her boyfriend smiling happily in the pictures. Daehyun looked at all the pictures one by one.  After that he read the letter inside the envelope.

"Let Rina go! You see this yourself and come back to your sense! Shame on you! She does not love you and she is not happy with you! Beware Jung Daehyun! I will make sure you suffer a lot until I got my Rina back! Remember that!

Daehyun  released a heavy sigh. As usual he came into the room and kept the envelope in a drawer. Daehyun took out all the envelopes he received. Since they moved here, he always received a lot of threatening letter from someone he knew of its existence but he did not care. Including today, he already have seven envelopes with him.  Daehyun left the house to the office.

 While he was busy working in the office, he was  called by his father, Mr. Jung.  After he knocked the door few times, he came into the room.  He gave a very beautiful smile to his dad.

" Come, sit next to me." Mr. Jung asked. Daehyun obeyed his father. He sat next to his dad.

"Hurm, Daehyun ah, so how is your life as a husband? Is everything okay with you? Is Rina doing good? The most important thing..are  you happy? "Mr Jung asked his son.  He is curious about his only son’s life since Rina seems to reject the marriage.  Daehyun smiled after he heard his father words.

" Haish..dad, this is me okay.  I am your son, Daehyun.  I know how to handle all this.  Rina is a good wife too you know.  She cared for me so much and she said that she loves me. She is a pampered too you know! Aigh~ She is so cute that I love her so much!"Daehyun lied to conceal the truth from his dad. He pretended to have a happy life so that his parents will not worry about him.

" Hahaha! Wow! Really? It’s good to hear like that. Well, Daehyun ah, I think it’s time to bring your wife to our company.  I want to introduce her as my daughter in law. So other female staff won’t bother you anymore.” Mr. Jung replied. It is true that his son is so popular among the staff in the company especially girls. He also admits that his son is a very handsome  and stylish man.  Rina must feel so lucky to have a husband like him.

"Huh? Rina? Hurm . I don’t think so dad.   She seems not interested into the business world.  It’s not her world ii guess. But let me talk to her first.  Later I will tell you okay. If there is nothing more, may I go back to my room? Because I have some work to do.” Daehyun bowed and left the room.

 

That evening, after working, Daehyun drop into a jewelry shop located not far from his company. He wanted to give something to his wife. So he decided to come to the jewelry shop. Daehyun stepped in and observed all jewelry on display. While he is searching for the best jewelry, someone called his name.

" Daehyun ssi .." Daehyun turned when he heard his name was called. In front of him is a beautiful girl with short hair. Daehyun glanced at the girl blankly. The girl suddenly approached him.

" You....are..Do we know each other? Or do you know me? "Daehyun asked curiously.

"Erm, well, yeah. I guess i know you but you are the one who does not know me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Song Nana. I'm your wife's bestfriend. "Said Nana and she extended her hand to shake hands with Daehyun.  Daehyun took the hands.

"Oh I see. I'm Jung Daehyun. Rina's husband. "Daehyun reply briefly.

" Well, you look more handsome in reality. I'm so glad to see you here. What are you doing here? Don’t say you are preparing a special gift for your wife's upcoming birthday? "Nana asked again. She seems comfortable talking with Daehyun. Daehyun is not like what Rina told her. He is all opposite. Nana saw sincerity and pure in Daehyun’s eyes.

"Birthday?" Daehyun asked in shock. He didn’t even know his wife's birthday.

"Yeah, her birthday is coming soon. It's about a week from now. "Nana replied with a smile. She wanted to help Daehyun to snatch the love that should be his.

"Oh, thank you so much Nana. I'll give her something on her birthday. "Daehyun responsed. For him this is a very good opportunity to get Rina’s attention.

"Hurm you should. Oh, looks like i have to go now. It's glad to see you here Daehyun ssi. Take care. Bye! "Nana left Daehyun at the jewelry shop.  After she is a little bit far away from the place, she breathed deeply and smiled.

 * Woah ... he is so so handsome! He is more handsome than Donghae. Rina is very lucky to have him. *