He is Fine

Till The End I Love You

       Daehyun open his eyes. His blurry vision started to become clear. He looks around him.  He is in his room and not in hospital room. He looks at his right hand and the IV is still hooked beside him.  Daehyun holds his head.  Suddenly the door burst open and Rina entered with with a tray with her.  She smiled when she saw her husband had woke up from his long sleep.

"Morning Baby Boy. Wake up already? "Rina asked. Daehyun stared her blankly. Rina suddenly touched his forehead to know his body condition. His fever had finally on the stable level. She smiled happily.

 "Princess, where am i?” Daehyun asked curiously. His voice sound so weak.

" We are at home Baby Boy. Yesterday I asked the doctor to bring you back so that you can rest peacefully. And they approved it. So they send you here yesterday.  But Nana will come today to do the final check up.  Now you have to eat. Come.” Rina explained everything to her husband.  She helped him sat and feed Daehyun.  Daehyun eat it more than that day.  His throat sore must have recovered well. .

" You know what?  When I first open my eyes I was in hospital but when I open my eyes once again I am on my bed.  It feels like a dream you know.” Daehyun said while chewing the porridge.

“ Hahaha! It’s good what. Baby Boy, I have something to tell you.” Rina said suddenly.

“  Em, what is it? Just say it.” Daehyun replied while he took a spoon of the porridge.

"I have quit from my job today.  I asked my friend to send the notice for the matter. "Rina sudden confess makes Daehyun stop eating. She actually quit because Donghae knows her place.

"Why did you quit?” Daehyun asked her.

"It’s because I want to take care of you. I want to always be by your side." Rina said spontaneously. She even didn't tknow that she will say like that. Daehyun took the bowl away from his hand. He holds her hands and their eyes finally met.

"You don’t have to do that my Princess. It’s because you are already here. "Daehyun said as he put her hands on his chest. Rina slowly approached her husband and cupped his lips.  Daehyun gently reply the kiss.  That morning, they end up sleeping together. Rina only wake up when she heard the phone rang.  She answered the call.

"Hello .." Rina said half hearted.

"Hello. Rina. You better come and open the door now! I have been pressing your bell since last fifteen minutes! Hurry up!” Nana shouted at her best friend as she had been there for almost fifteen minutes.  Rina hang up the phone and look at the screen. Her eyes grows wider as she saw it’s already 12 p.m!

 " Aigoo..why she must come at this time? Haish..” Rina said.  She put Daehyun;s hand that hug her waist on the bed.  After she fix her hair, she walked to the front door and open it.

"What are you guys doing huh? My fiongers almost broke due to press that bell! If i injured my finger just for the bell..you” Rina quickly shut up before she her lecture.

"Err .... shh ... Daehyun  is sleeping inside.  The way you talk is like you have eat ten microphones! “ Rina scolded her friend. Nana finally realized that she had over acting. Rina went to the kitchen and take  the soda for her friend.

“ Sorry, we only have this.”Rina said and give it to Nana.  She open the bottle and drink up as she is actually exhausted after waiting outside the condo.

"I’m sorry to make you wait.  I fall asleep with Daehyun.” Rina confessed to her friend. Nana glared at her and she only replied with smile.

" You came to check on Daehyun right? Let’s go to his room. “ Rina bring her friend to Daehyun room.

  Daehyun is still asleep.  Rina approached him to wake him up.  She feels bad for Daehyun as she woke him up from his sleep. But she have too.  Nana began the examination on Daehyun. After checking Daehyun’s heartbeat, she took off the stethoscope.  She smiled while keeping all her equipments.

"Hmm, Daehyun is fine now.  He can go to work by tomorrow.  But I will give him another one day mc so that he can rest at home.  If there’s nothing else, I excuse myfelf first. I have operation after this. Erm, have a good rest Daehyun.” Nana explained to Rina before she leave the house as she had emergency call from the hospital.