He is crying??

Till The End I Love You

           Time goes by so quickly. Rina is now just waiting for the day to deliver their first baby. She will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow for the precautions.  That night Daehyun decided to spend time with his beloved wife.  They watched television together.  They were focused on a Korean drama on SBS. Rina watched the man left the girl he loved so much. While she was too focused on the drama, suddenly Daehyun lay down on her laps. She is a bit startled at first but she let him be. Tonight is the last night she sleep with him because tomorrow she will sleep in the hospital ward.  She rubbed his head.  Daehyun put his ear to her tummy.

" Baby .. this is your daddy. How are you today?  You are doing good so far dear. I can’t wait for you to come out.  You have been in your mummy’s womb for too long. Daddy wants to say something to you dear.  When you have grown up, take a good care of you mummy okay.  Daddy had watched all her tough time to make sure you are okay. Be a good boy okay? I love you.” Daehyun suddenly become silent. Rina looked at her husband.

“ Aigoo.. daddy I know you are so excited but you can tell me when I’m out okay..” Rina said for her baby.  Daehyun only replied with a smile. The atmosphere suddenly becomes so quiet.  Rina is back focus on the drama.

"Princess ..." call Daehyun.

"Hurm?" Rina said simply. Her eyes were still on the television.

"Thank you so much ..." Daehyun said suddenly and Rina looked at him.

"Thank you for what Baby Boy?"  Rina asked him blankly.

"Thanks for being my wife. Thanks for being with me all the time. And thanks because you are willing to give birth on our first child. Thanks for everything Princess. "Daehyun confessed to her

"Okay. Actually I am the one who should thank you Baby Boy. You changed me so much. You are too kind for me Baby Boy.  Thank you for makes me realize what is the meaning of true love.” Rina also confessed to him.  He looked at his wife’s face.

"Princess, I'm sorry if I have hurt you all this while. I married at a young age so I have so much lacking. Whatever it is I only want you to listen to me…I love you till the end of time.”Daehyun suddenly burst into tears and made his wife shocked.

"Daehyun ah, what is wrong with you? Is something happen?” Rina asked him.  She also have no idea about it. Daehyun shook his head.

       Rina pulls him into her arms.  She hugged her husband to comfort him. She heard Daehyun cried so badly for the first time since their marriage. She troke his back.  When she is about to release the hug, Daehyun suddenly tighten the hug.

"Stay. Let us be like this..just for a while..emm?” Daehyun said slowly. Rina just remain silence and let Daehyun let all his feelings go.

      A few minutes later, Rina pulled herself apart and kissed him directly on his lips.  Daehyun closed his eyes and replied the kiss. His tears fall from his eyes again. He also didn’t know why but he feels uneasy lately. He feels like Rina is going to leave him alone.  Slowly Rina release the kiss and bring her husband to the room.  She tucked the blanket on her husband and lay beside him.

"Sleep.  Don’t think too much. You need rest.  I love you too Baby Boy.” Rina comforted her husband. She patted Daehyun slowly.  Daehyun closed his eyes and finally asleep.  Rina looked at her husband.

* Baby Boy, what exactly bother you? Whatever happens in the future, I will always love you.*

       Rina switched off the lights and she joined her husband on the dream. Without they know, there is a man seeing the lights off from the room.  He smirked and holds something on his hand.

 * It's finally show time. Just you wait. Jang Rina. *