Check - Up

Till The End I Love You

Time flied so fast.  Rina’s pregnant has turned to five months. Her tummy is getting bigger but still looked small and cute since she is just small and thin.  Since the tummy is getting bigger, Rina has the problem with her sleep.so Daehyun took her to her parents house and planned to stay there until she give birth.

       Rina opened her eyes. She feels so dizzy. hurts too. She tried to get up from the bed but she can’t. She heard the sound of water from the bathroom.  She knows her husband is definitely taking the shower because he is not beside her.  Daehyun comes out from the bathroom after he is done.  He then approached his wife.

"Princess..wake up. Today we have to go for check up. Remember? "Daehyun wake up his wife with his gentle voice.

"Baby Boy, I’m dizzy. I have sore throat too.” Rina said to her husband.  Daehyun put his hand on her forehead.

"Princess.. you got fever. You are burning.  Get ypurself ready.  We are going to hospital now. We will meet Nana before the check up.” Rina nodded weakly.  She then gets herself ready to hospital.

     After Rina is ready, both of them go to the hospitals together.  On the way to the hospital, Rina had fall asleep.  Daehyun looks at his wife.  She looks really weak.  He started to feel worry about her. One of his hands controlled the steering while another hand holds his wife firmly. After they arrived at the hospital, Daehyun bring his wife bridal style to the treatment room. Fortunately, Nana was there and they bumped to each other.

 

"Daehyun, what’s wrong with her?" Nana asked Daehyun as she saw her friend is sleeping.

" She got fever and she is burning up. Can you help me Nana?  We supposed to go for check up today. “ Daehyun asked Nana.

"It's okay.  Just put her on the bed. Let me check her.” Nana responsed.  Daehyun put his wife on the bed and Nana performed her duty as a doctor.  After the check up, she approached Daehyun.

" So how is it? Is she okay?” Daehyun asked her.

" Hurm, she is okay. Don’t worry.  Her temperature is not too high. Let her sleep okay.  I will call the doctor for her check up. It’d Doctor Park right?” Nana asked Daehyun and he just nodded.

        Not long after that, Rina opened her eyes.  She feels so weird with the environment. She looks around and found that she is on the patient bed.  Daehyun is also not with her. Suddenly she heard a voice.

" Oh, you have finally wake up! Feel better?” Nana asked her bestfriend and approached her.

"Nana, where is Daehyun?"Rina asked her back.

"Wow, I asked you other question and you asked me back? You must be worried about him.  Your husband went to café to get a mineral water. “ Nana finally answer her question.  Rina breathe in a sigh of relief.  Suddebnly someone come into the room. Daehyun entered with a mineral water with him. He smiled when he saw his wife had wakes up.

 "Princess!  It’s good to see you are up again.  Here. Drink this.  After this the doctor will come.” Daehyun said and rubbed her hair.

       After the medical check up, Daehyun bring Rina to the car.  She gets into the passenger seat while Daehyun get into the driver seat.  After they wear the seatbelts, Daehyun drove his car leaving the hospital. Without they realized, a pair of eyes are looking at their departure.

* Awww my Baby. You are already pregnant. That's so sweet. You look so happy. Just wait and see. The game had just begins.*