Two shots

Till The End I Love You

     Daehyun wake up once he heard his phone rang. He takes his phone and answered the call.

"Hello, Daehyun ah.  It’s me, Nana. " Nana said.  Her voice sounds so anxious.

"Em, Nana. What is it? "Daehyun asked her half awake.

"Daehyun! You have to come to the hospital now! Rina is missing! I think she had been kidnapped!” Nana said anxiously.  Daehyun eyes almost popped out when he heard the news.  His heart beat so fast.

"O-Okay. I’ll be there.  "Daehyun response. He gets himself ready and rushed to the hospital. When he reached the hospital, he searched for Nana.

"Nana!"  Daehyun shouted when he saw Nana.  Nana turned and approached him.

"Daehyun ah, come and follow me. I already watch the cctv earlier. Let me show you.” She said.  She took Daehyun to the cctv room and showed him the video. Daehyun observe the video clearly.  There was a male nurse who had brings his wife from her room.

" I am sure you know who he is.” Nana said and Daehyun nodded his head. Eventhough his wife is in danger, Daehyun still act calm.

"Daehyun, what are we going to do? I am afraid.  Rina and the baby.” Nana asked him.  She is afraid if anything happens with her bestfriend.

  Suddenly Daehyun phone rang.  He looked at the screen. It’s an unknown number.  Nana also saw the numbers on the screen.  Daehyun suddenly excused himself and answered the phone outside. Nana slowly followed him and hiding behind the wall to listen to the conversation.

"Woah…you answered it so fast! You know who I am right? You must be surprise when you see your wife is missing this morning right? Hahahaha! Serve you right! Now you know how does it feels when people you loved so much just disappear like that? for your information, Rina is with me right now.  The life of two persons that you love the most is in my hand. If you want both of them to be safe, just listen to me..” Donghae sounds so arrogant in the line.

"Okay. I will follow what you want. But please don’t hurt them.” Daehyun said quickly.

"Wow. Good.  I want you to bring 10 million won for me and bring it to the place where you were beaten last time. I will wait there with your beloved wife. But remember, just come alone.  Or you will lose two people you love.” Donghae said and cut off the line.

       Daehyun immediately left the room. Nana followed him in silence.  She is worried and concerned for his safety. She knows Donghae must have called him just now. Daehyun drove his car to a nerby bank.  Not long after that he come out with two black bags with him. Nana continued to follow him.  Daehyun finally parked his car not far from the place.  He looked around and nobody was there.  He quickly ran out from the car.  Nana does not feel good about the situation. She took her phone and called the police. Daehyun approached the place.  He can see Donghae is standing there waiting for him.

"Where is my wife?" Daehyun asked roughly.

"Woah.  What a manner you show me now. Hmm, seeing how fast you can bring that money to me, you must be a rich person.  No wonder Rina choose you instead of me. I should ask more..” Donghae replied with a meaningful smile.

"Shut up and give me my wife back you jerk!" Daehyun stormed off. He is obviously mad now. Donghae chuckled sarcastically.

"Woah..so fierce..Okay. since you have already give me the money, I will keep my promise too. “ Daonghae said.  He ordered his people to bring Rina to Daehyun. They pushed Rina harsly to Daehyun.  Daehyun hold his wife and untie her hands.

     Rina feels safe when she now Daehyun is beside her. After she was release from the rope, she hugged Daehyun and cried in his chest.  Daehyun try to comfort his wife.

"Daehyun ah, i'm so scared." Rina said with the pale face.  She is still scared and shocked with all that happen.

"Shh ... it's okay Princess. I'm here. It's okay. "Daehyun said and kissed her forehead. Donghae who saw the romantic scenes between Rina and Daehyun started to feel angry.

"Hey, don’t be too sweet! You are going to die together today..ops! I mean three..” Donghae said as he took out a gun from his back. Rina stared the gun and her heart started to beat faster.  Daehyun stands in front of her to protect her.

"Hey Daehyun! Stay away from Rina now or I will shoot you!” Donghae ordered.  Daehyun just follow the instructions.  He lifted up both hands and then walked away from his wife. Donghae is still holding the gun.  He approached Daehyun slowly.

"Hold him!" Donghae orderd his people to hold Daehyun hands. Daehyun suddenly grabbed from behind and caused him to forze there. Donghae stands right in front of Daehyun now and he laughed sarcastically.

"Rina, I want to show you how I beat your husband that night. Enjoy okay Baby. And you, if you fight back, both of them will be dead.” Donghae said and he punched Daehyun on his stomach.  Daehyun fall down on the ground. Then he was dragged again and punched continuously.

       Rina saw everything in front of her eyes.  She saw her husband is being beaten by her own ex- boyfriend. The tears began to fall down. He saw how Daehyun endure the pain each time he was attacked by Donghae.

"Donghae! Stop it !! Stop it please !!!! "Rina pleaded to Donghae but he ignored it. He even beat Daehyun more.  He punched Daehyun on his face and the blood flow out from the nose.

"STOP IT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!" Rina scream aloud.

"BBAANNGG !!" Donghae suddenly got shot on his right hand and make him fell on the ground. Daehyun took the opportunity to escape himself.  He punched and kicked the people and started to walked slowly to Rina.

"Don’t move! We are police! You are all surrounded! " A police  shouted from nowhere. When she heard the police, Rina began to breathe a sigh of relief. She is very sure that it will be over after this.

     Daehyun walked slowly toward his wife. He wants to hug and get his wife immediately. He knows his wife must be very scared of all of this. Daehyun turn to left and she saw Donghae is tring to take the gun that is not far from him. When he saw Donghae succeed, he ran out towards Rina and finally…

"BBAANNGG!" "BBAANNGG!" Two shots were fired at the scene. One of it was on Donghae’s head and caused him to death at the scene. The ciminals also had been caught by the police.  Rina was surprise when suddenly Daehyun hugged her from back. She turned around and hugged Daehyun too.

"Baby Boy! We are safe! "Rina said as she hugged him tightly.  Daehyun didn’t respond anything. he releases the hug slowly and makes Rina feels suspicious.

"Baby Boy, what-what’s wrong?” she asked him.  She remembered that she heard two shots. If one of them was on Donghae, so that means…She looked at his stomach. She burst into tears when she saw his shirt was covered by red blood.  Daehyun finally fell on the ground.

"Baby Boy! Baby Boy! Wake up! Wake up! No! No! You can’t leave me alone! Wake up!” Rina continued to shake her husband. Daehyun opened his eyes slowly. He saw his wife who is crying in front of him. He her cheek with his blood hand.

"I ... am ... g-glad that ... you are safe. Take ... take care of ... our..our baby..Princess, always remember that I ... love you ... "After saying those meaningful words, his eyes were closed and he is unconscious. When she saw his eyes were closed, she shouted loudly.

"Daehyun !!!!!!!!!!! No !!!!!!!!! "Rina cried while holding his weak body.

"Rina!" Nana shouted from far and she ran towards her bestfriend. She hugged her tightly.

"Nana! Help me Nana! Daehyun! "Rina cried in her shoulders.

"Okay I will. You have to be patient. The ambulance is on the way.” Nana tried to calm her bestfriend. She gives no response.  When she released the hug, Rina is already unconscious. Nana quickly checked her pulse.

         Soon, two ambulances arrived at the scene. Rina and Daehyun were rushed to the hospital. Nana who is with Daehyun checked his heartbeat. His heartbeat is getting slower. She gives him the oxygen mask to support his life. When they arrive to the hospital, she pushed the stretcher to the operation room.  Daehyun is badly injured and he is in bad condition.  On their way to the operation room, she suddenly feels someone touched her hand.  It was Daehyun. Nana looked at his face.  Daehyun is murmuring something that she can’t hear it clearly.   She opened the oxygen mask and closed herself to Daehyun.

"Please .... sa-save ... my..wi-wife..and b-baby .." Daehyun said weakly. Nana nodded slowly.  She called another doctor to perform the surgery on Daehyun while she ran towards Rina’s room. She don’t know why but she cried after she left Daehyun.  She entered another emergency room and checked her bestfriend.

" What is her condition?” Nana asked the doctor beside her.

"Bad.  She needs to be on surgery to save both mummy and her baby!” The doctor said in panic.

"Okay. Prepare the operation room. I will perform the surgery on this patient.” Nana said to the nurse on duty. While the room is being prepared, Nana called both parents and asked them to go to the hospital quickly.  After that she rushed into the operation room.

     Both families arrived at the hospital after get the information from Nana. Daehyun and Rina is struggling for their lives in the operation room now. Mrs Jang and Mrs Jung hugged each other hoping for both of them to be saved.