Hospitalized

Till The End I Love You

        Rina is getting herself ready to go to hospital. Daehyun is busy packing her stuff into the car. Once they are ready, they left to the hospital. When they arrived, Rina registered at the maternity ward and had been given a VIP room. She was asked to rest while waiting for the doctor to come and check her.  Daehyun put all her stuff into the cabinet.  Soon, a doctor comes into the room.  He injects Rina with the IV and checks her condition.  After the check up, the doctor leave them.  Suddenly Mr and Mrs Jung entered the room.

 

"Mummy! Daddy!” Daehyun shouted excitedly as he saw his parents.

"Hi baby. How are you?” Mrs Jung asked her son.

"I’m fine mummy.” Daehyun replied while nodded.

"Rina, how are you today? Is the baby okay?” Mrs Jung asked and approached her daughter in law.

" Everything is okay mummy. I am fine and so as the baby.” She replied with a smile.

" The daddy is healthy too.  I hope the baby comes out tomorrow.” Mr Jung interrupted. Rina raised an eyebrow.

"Why is it daddy? Are you excited too?” Rina asked her father in law.

"Omo, she didn’t know? Daehyun’s birthday is tomorrow. 28th of June. “ Mrs Jung answered and Rina looked at her husband.  Daehyun just smiled at her.

"Oh really? Baby Boy,why I don’t know about this? It’s unfair! Huh!” Rina said and started to sulk. She turned away from Daehyun and let his hand go.

"Wow, I have a fierce Princess.” Daehyun tried to make jokes. He pulled her chin gently and their eyes finally met.

"Come, listen here. I don’t mind if you don’t know my birthday.  Just stay by my side.” Daehyun said and kissed her cheek.  Rina smiled in silence.

"But at least you should tell me. I can give you a surprise event or present.” She continued her acting.  Deep in her heart she feels so disappointed of not knowing about it.

"Princess ... Princess ... shh. Listen here okay. I don't need gifts, I doig ceremony, i just need you and the baby to stay by myside. That will be the most precious gift to me." Daehyun response again. Rina was touched with his words. She hugged him firmly.

"Daehyun ah, listen carefully. I promise i will stay by your side forever. Because I really love you so much. "Rina whispered in his ears and made he smiled happily.

 

"Woah!  Look at this lovey dovey couple. They do it again and this time in the hospital room?Woah..” Mrs Jang suddenly said as she entered the room.  All of them laughed while Rina and Daehyun are blushing.

"Come on, we are like that too when we first dating.” Mrs Jung back up their children.

"Hurm, since all of you are here, let’s go out and eat. My treat.” Daehyun said happily.

"Ha ~ Baby Boy, why are you so mean?" Rina whining with spoiled. Daehyun pinched her chin.

"Princess, it’s not I don’t want to bring you along with me but I don’t want you give birth at the restaurant.  Just stay here and rest okay. I will buy you something. Npw tell me what do you want to eat?” Daehyun explained to her and she laughed. She knows her husband is super over protecting her and the baby.

"Hurm, okay. Then buy me jajjangmyeon. I want to eat jajjangmyeon! "  Rina said excitedly. Daehyun nodded.

"Okay. So i will buy you jajjangmyeon. So wait here okay. We go first. "Daehyun response.  After that all of them left Rina alone in the room.  She finally feels sleepy and take her nap before the others comeback.