He's.....dead??!!

Till The End I Love You

While the surgery is performed on both rooms, suddenly the situation in Rina's surgery room become chaos when suddenly her heart rate is low and getting lower and finally.....

"BEEEEEEEPPPPP ...."

The line on the machine next to her showed a straight line.  Nana immediately took the defibrillator and mounted AED to her chest.  Rina ‘s eyes were still close and no response from her.  She asked to increase the number and try it for the second time.

 

       Meanwhile in Daehyun operation room, when the bullet had just succesfully taken out from his body, his heart rate suddenly becomes lower. Finally ....

"BEEEEEEPPPPP ..."

The line on the mahine next to him showed a straight line. The doctor took the defibrillator and mounted the AED to his chest.  Daehyun’s body floated into the air and back on the bed. The line is still showed no response. Daehyun’s eyes are totally closed.  His mouth is connected with a tube to help him breathing.  His body is covered with blood.

#

     Rina is walking happily in a garden full with beautiful flowers. She played with a butterfly alone there. While she is chasing on the butterfly, she suddenly bumped with her husband.  Rina ran quickly and hug him.

"Baby Boy! I'm right here! " Rina shouted. Daehyun turned back with a shock face and get his wife.

"Princess, you should not be here. Why are you here? "Daehyun asked her.  Rina suddenly feels strange with his question.

"Why? What do you mean I shouldn’t be here?  You are my husband and I am your wife! Isn’t we promised to be together?” Rina asked him weirdly.

"Yes princess. But our baby needs you more. "Daehyun replied her.

"What about you? Our baby needs you too! You are the father! Let’s go back together!” Rina stormed off.

"I wish too but I can’t Princess. I'm so sorry. Please take a good care of our baby. The baby is the symbol of our love. You have to go now. And listen here, you probably will not hear this from me again in the future.  Whatever happens in the future, you have to know that I love you so much! I love you and the baby. I love you..till the end of time,  slowly the kissed is released and Rina disappeared from his view.

#

"BEEP ... BEEP..BEEP .."

      The line on the machine next to Rina started to show the shape back. Nana released a sigh of relief and continued to perform the surgery. She finally managed to take out a baby boy and completed the surgery.

Meanwhile in Daehyun’s operation room…

"Increase the number!” The doctor shouted as he keeps trying to get Daehyun’s heartbeat back. The result remains unchanged.

"Again! Clear! "The doctor shouted again.  But the results are still the same. Daehyun  didn’t show any reaction.  For the fourth time, the doctor keeps trying.  But Daehyun still remain unchanged.

"Again! Clear! "Daehyun’s body is floating in the air again, but still no response. The doctor finally keeps the equipment and he remains silence. He asked the nurse to revoke all the life support machines from his body.

        Three hours after they had been in the operating room, the lights finally blinked off. Nana came out from the operation room with a smile.  Mrs Jang approached her.

"How is it going Nana? Is everything okay?” Mrs Jang asked her.

"The surgery went well. It’s a baby boy.  And he is handsome as his father. Rina is also okay now.  She had goes through her hard time.  And now she is sleeping due to the exhaustion. Let her rest.” Nana explained to the family.  Mr and Mrs Jang sigh in a relief.

"Well, looks like my grandson is having the same birthday with his father!” Mr Jung said excitedly.

Not long after that, the doctor who performed the surgery on Daehyun comes out with a serious face.   All of them approached him.

" How is our son?” Mrs Jung asked the doctor. They suddenly heard a small sigh from the doctor.

"I'm sorry ma'am, sir. We've tried our best. But we couldn’t save your son.  He lost too much blood. "The doctor tells them the bad news that broke everyone’s heart.  Mrs Jung almost collapsed when she heard the news.  Luckily her husband is there to catch her. She hugged her husband and cried.  Nana falls down on the ground when she heard the news.  She cried so hard.

* D-daehyun..is gone? *