Baby Names

Till The End I Love You

         Day by day has passed.  Rina had reached her eight months pregnant now. There is only one month left before she gave birth.  On this time, Daehyun had take a long leave to take care of his wife.  He just wanted to be by her side for that time.  That night, they watched tv together.  Rina laid her head to Daehyun’s shoulder while enjoying a snack with her.

"Baby Boy.." Rina began to voice out and broke the silence.

"Yes Princess?"  Daehyun response and eat the snack feeded by his wife.

"Hurm, you know I'm going to deliver the baby next month right?" Rina asked him again.  Daehyun play with her hairs.

"Of course I know Princess. I can’t wait for that time! Really excited to be a father! You know how happy I am now?” Daehyun answered excitedly and kissed her forehead. He looks so excited to be called a father.

"Hurm, okay..let say our baby is a boy, what should we name him?” Rina asked suddenly.  She asked Daehyun for their baby’s name.  Daehyun stopped playing with her hair and think.

"Hurm, let see. I think I want to put hir name Daehwan.  Jung Daehwan.” He responsed with full mouth.

"Jung  Daehwan? But why?” Rina asked him.  She feels like there is something with that name.

"Aigoo, my Princess.  I was named Jung Daehwan before I got Jung Daehyun.  So I want our baby to use my former name.” He replied with confidence.

"Okay. If the baby is a girl? "Rina asked again.  And again, Daehyun use his brain to think.

 "Hurm, okay. If baby girl, let's put her name Dae Ri. Jung Dae Ri. "Daehyun response short.

"Daeri?  What a cute name. What does it means?” Once again she asked him.

 

"Daehyun + Rina = Daeri. Jung Daeri. "Daehyun response and kissed her cheek.

“Okay. We already have a name for our baby. "Rina response excitedly.

"Come, let me have a chat with our baby."Daehyun said to her.  She sit properly and Daehyun mounted his ears at her tummy.

"Hi baby. Dady is here. What are you doing now? Still sleeping in mummy’s womb? Please come out faster because daddy is so excited to have you! For this time please take care of yourself and take care of mummy okay! I love you so much!” Daehyun talked to his baby and kissed his wife’s tummy.  Rina only smiled at her husband.

"Princess, there is something that I want to tell you." Daehyun suddenly said.  His eyes had changed.  He his eyes look so passionate and full of love.

"What is it?" Rina asked him.  She realized how her husband looks right now.  Her heartbeat becomes faster.

"I just want to say that I love you so much."  Daehyun suddenly confessed and made she show her super big smile and cute dimple.

"I love you too Baby Boy." Rina responsed to his confession. Daehyun slowly approached Rina.  She was ready with whatever that will happen now. Daehyun is getting closer to her and his face is just in front of her now.  Their noses united. Suddenly…

"Ehem! Ehem! "Mrs. Jang suddenly appeared from the kitchen.  Daehyun quickly make a distance from his wife.

"Wow! What are you guys try to do in front of mom? What a naughty couple. It’s already late.  Go to bed now.” Ordered Mrs Jang. Daehyun and Rina nold each eother and entered their room.  Mrs Jang smiled at their cute behavior.

Daehyun closed the door and locked it. He approached his wife who is already on the bed. He climbed the bed and lay beside her.

"Princess, mom ruined everything. Let’s just do it again.” Daehyun said to his wife.  Rina laughed of her husband’s words. She pinched his nose pamperedly.

"Aigo! My Baby Boy knows how tyo flirt so well! It’s not good for our Baby to hear this!” Rina said and try to protect her tummy. She pinched her husband.

"Ouch! Princess it’s hurt! Don’t be like this or the baby will go after you! Okay! Okay! Let’s sleep okay. I’m sleepy.” Daehyun said while he touched her nose.

"Hurm, if you want to go to sleep then go first. I’m not sleepy yet.” Rina said and tucked the blanket to her husband.

"Really?” Daehyun asked her once again and she nodded.  Suddenly Daehyun got a naughty idea.  He pretends to sleep in front of his wife.

      Rina smiled when she saw her husband had goes into his dream. He rubbed his head and kissed his forehead. Slowly she goes down from the bed and walked to the door.  She suddenly feels hungry and wants to search for food downstairs.  Suddenly she feels like her body is floating in the air.  She screamed due to the shock. She looked at her husband who is holding her.  Slowly Daehyun put his wife back on the bed.

"Where do you think you are going without me Princess?" Daehyun asked in a teasing tone.

"Hehe. Ba-Baby Boy. Didn’t you asleep just now?” Rina asked him with her awkward smile.

"Aha. No no no! That's not the answer. "Daehyun responsed.

"Err..what will you do if I say my answer is secret?"  Rina asked him. Now she is sthe one using the teasing tone.

"What will I do? Well. Let see. "Daehyun leaned towards his wife. He comes closer and closer.  Rina slowly moved backwards. Suddenly he move his fingers and tickling her entire body. Rina laughed loudly.

"Aaarrgghh !! Daehyun ah !! Don’t!  Don’t!! Aaarrgghh !!! "Rina screamed  aloud.

"Jung Daehyun !! Jang Rina !! What is that noise?? Didn’t I tell you to sleep?” Mrs Jang shouted from outside.  Both of them remain silence. They laughed quietly among themselves.

"Ouch!" Rina suddenly screamed while holding her tummy. Daehyun quickly hold his wife.

 "Princess? What’s wrong?” Daehyun asked in panic. He saw his wife is in pain.

" It’s hurt. I think the baby is kicking me.” Rina answered with a pain.  Daehyun sighed in a relief. He thought that it’s time for her to deliver the baby.

" Omo! You scared me!  I think the baby is angry. Let’s sleep now.” Daehyun said and he switched off the lights.

"Good night Princess." Daehyun said.

"Good night Baby Boy. "Rina responsed.