Donghae??

Till The End I Love You

Rina opened her eyes.  She looked around and rubbed her eyes.  She looked beside her.  Daehyun is not there.  Lokks like her husband had wake up earlier.  She jump down from her bed and come out from the room to search for Daehyun. When she came out, she smells something from the kitchen.  Rina walked to the kitchen.  She saw Daehyun is busy cooking with his work outfit.  She approached him slowly and hugged his back.

"Morning Princess.  Wake up already? Why so early?” Daehyun asked and kissed on her forehead.

" My Baby Boy is not by my side.  How can I continue sleeping without him?” Rina answered with a pampered voice.  Daehyun turn off the gas and pour the food in the big bowl. Rina just watch from far. She praised his husband cooking skills in silence.

"Aigoo…My Princess. I’m sorry okay.  I have to go for work today.  It has been a week I didn’t come to office. So it must be a lot of work to do.” Daehyun response while he put the bowl on the table.

"Hmm, okay." Rina pouts. Her voice sounds like she is sulking and disappointed. Daehyun gently hold her hand and take her to the table.

"Hurm..okay.  Don’t be like this Princess. This is our first breakfast together remember? I will be late for work. Please.” Daehyun said and bring more dishes to the table.  He set up for the breakfast and sat in front of Rina.  He enjoyed his breakfast while Rina just take a rolled egg cake as her breakfast. 

" Omo Princess, how can you just eat that for breakfast? I made fried rice.  Taste it.” Daehyun said as he feed himself.  Seeing there is no response from her wife, Daehyun take a spoon of fried rice and bring it in front of her.   Rina rejected it at first but finally she eat it.

"Mmm..it’s delicious.” Rina praised his cook.  Once again Daehyun took another spoon of the rice feed her.  Rina is so happy to eat the breakfast since her husband feed her.

         After breakfast, Daehyun get himself ready for work. He tie up his tie with Rina’s help. She took the briefcase and handed it to Daehyun.  Daehyun look at himself once again at the mirror.

 "Aigoo..my Baby Boy look so handsome .." Rina said while pinching his both puffy cheeks.

"I have to go now. Don’t be naughty at home okay.  If you are bored and want to take fresh air outside, I already prepared a car for you. The key is on the table.  Okay Princess. Bye.” Daehyun kissed her forehead before he leave.

     After Daehyun left the house for work, Rina went to kitchen and open the fridge. She wants to cook for lunch and eat it with her husband.  So she started to cook and it is all finished in two hours. After she packed everything, she run to the room and prepared herself. She wears a long green dress and she just untie her hair. After she is ready, she took the keys left by Daehyun and walked to the basement.  She pressed the green button on her keys and she heard sounds. She searched for the car and finally she saw a pink Mini Cooper on her left.  Rina approached the car and she pressed the button once again. The door is finally open.  She get into the car and wear the seatbelts.

 She drove the car to Daehyun office. Although she had never been to the office but she definitelty knows where it is located. Just mention the JDH company in Seoul, everyone knows about it. It’s a lie to tell that they does not know about the company.  When Daehyun and his family were in London, there is someone who managed it but Daehyun took over the place after he came back to Korea. The company was named based from Daehyun full name. Rina parked her car at the parking lot.  She took the food and get off the car and she headed to the big company happily.

"Wow…wow..wow..you look so happy Baby. It seems like you have a really good life without me. No wonder you left me easily. Erm, and what is that? Aww..so sweet. You bring him food? Your husband got a lot of money to buy his own food. Let’s just give this one to me.” Someone voiced out and made Rina froze. She knows the voice. She turned back and saw Donghae is standing right in front of her. Rina moved backward slowly.

"You do you want from me? I told you I don’t want to see you again!” Rina shouted at him.  Slowly she moved backward and Donghae moves forward.

"Why Baby? Why you moved backward? I am your beloved Donghae oppa. Don’t be afraid. I come came back for the explanation. What is the speciality of that jerk than me? I am too good to be compared with him Baby. Come back to me.” Donghae suddenly approached Rina with a very different aura.   Rina who heard the insults against Daehyun slapped him bravely.  Donghae was shocked.

 " That is my gratitude for what you have done towards Daehyun that day. I know you tried to kill him in the hospital!” Rina stormed off to Donghae.  Donghae just smile and hold his cheek. Once again Rina slapped him.

" That is gratitude for insulting my husband. The jerk who you are referring just now is the owner of this big company.  And what about you that you said you are too good to be compared with him? Think before you say anything.” Rina leave her as she finished her words. Her steps is suddenly blocked by Donghae and made her shocked.

"Damn!  You are going to get it from me! Damn you!” Donghae already raised his hands to slap Rina.  Rina had closed her eyes as she was so scared. Before the hand could reached at Rina’s face, someone. stopped the hands. Donghae look at the person.  Suddenly the person punched him and until he fall on the ground.

"Princess, are you okay?"  Rina open her eyes when she heard the voice. She knows the voice very well. It’s her husband voice. Daehyun hugged her tightly as he was worried of his wife.  Rina is so relief that Daehyun come at the right time to save her. She nodded her head slowly.

"Don’t you dare to touch my wife. This is my last warning. Leave her and go find your own happiness. " Daehyun warned him fiercely. He pulled Rina and left Donghae alone there.  Donghae clutched his hands.

  Daehyun took Rina to his room. He looked at his wife.  She looked so scared and like she is in trauma. He took his wife to a sofa and sat together with her. He feels so relief that he returned from a meeting on the time.  He actually saw everything before he interfere when he saw Donghae raised his hands at his wife. He will never let someone else hit his wife because he himself will never do that.

"Princess, are you okay?" Daehyun asked his wife again.  He is worried when he saw his wife had being so silent without words. Daehyun looked at her face. She is crying silently.  Without hesitation, Daehyun hugged her and patted her back to comfort her.  He knows Rina could probably surprise with what happened.

"Daehyun ah, i'm scared. I am afraid that he would hurt you and me. “ Rina said with sob. Daehyun tightened his hug.

"Shh ... it's okay Princess. You are safe as long as I'm alive. I will protect you no matter what happened okay. You look so shocked. I'm gonna call my assistant to bring water for you. Stay okay. "Daehyun tried to persuade his wife. He stands up and headed to his desk and pressed the red button.

 

"Sally, please bring a glass of sky juice into my room now." Daehyun ordered to her assistant. Few minutes later,   very beautiful lady comes into the office after receive the instruction from Daehyun.

"Boss, this is the water. Is there anything else boss?" The lady named Sally asked after she gave the glass to Daehyun.

"Err ... cancel all my appointments for today okay. If there is someone who looks for me, just say that I have meeting.” Once again Daehyun give the orders.  Sally just nodded and excused herself out.

"Princess, come. Drink this water.  You look so shock.” Daehyun speaks slowly. He helps Rina with the glass.  Rina slowly sipped all the water.

"Now,. Sleep. You need rest. When you wake up, I promise that everything will be okay. I’ll be here for you.”  Daehyun suddenly sing a lullaby for his wife.  Rina slowly close her eyes and she go to the dreamland. After she had fall asleep, Daehyun open his jacket and put it on his wife.  He then have his lunch lonely.