Rotten Apple? - December 16th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 347 ‘Sprayed Stream’.

 

Jongin snickered as he placed the plate on the fridge. He knew that Joonmyun had been craving to eat caramel apples recently, and he decided to take that as the perfect opportunity to get his revenge.

He had carefully prepared a lovely treat, with the most delicious dark caramel; and he took a lot of care during the whole preparation, making sure the entire thing was properly covered. His twist to it was that, instead of an apple, he used an onion. It would be a terrible surprise, since by the visual alone, it looked completely perfect. One would only realize it wasn’t the real thing after they bit into it.

He just let the plate stay in the fridge, and decided to forget about it until Joonmyun came home.

Unfortunately, he didn’t think to warn the other members about the prank. He figured that simply leaving a note that said ‘for Joonmyun-hyung’ on the plate would be enough to keep the other members away.

He was wrong.

He was minding his own business in the living room, watching TV, and when he saw Luhan pass by and go to the kitchen, he didn’t make much out of it until he heard a scream and a disgusted grunt.

He immediately thought of his pranked apple, and got up in a dash, running to the kitchen.

He got there just in time to see Luhan spitting up into a trash can, the caramel onion in his hand.

“Hyung! That wasn’t an apple!”

Jongin screamed at him, going up and taking away the onion.

“What the hell?! That’s an onion? Who the would do such a thing?”

Luhan continued to spit up into the trash, trying to remove the taste off of his mouth. He went to the fridge to get some water, washing it around his mouth for a bit before going to the sink and spitting it out. Caramel and raw onion were definitely not a good combination.

“I made that to prank Joonmyun-hyung! You weren’t supposed to eat it, I left a note!”

Jongin explained, but Luhan still looked pissed off.

“Well you should have warned me better! You know that all of us eat Joonmyun’s food, we couldn’t care less if there was a note or not!”

The older man screamed back, still spitting up. It wasn’t even the weird tasting concoction that maddened him the most, it was the surprise of biting into something unpleasant when he was expecting something delicious.

Jongin felt angry too, since he thought his note was a good enough warning. He felt Luhan had no reason to be so mad at him, the mistake was his own. And now Jongin’s prank was ruined.

 

The End. 452 Words.


AN:

Hey guys! as I said, I've been preparing the forewords for them other stories, and I just posted the first one!

It's the foreword for 'Monsters in Their Minds', link here! Go check it out and subscribe! <3