The Punishment Cup - October 6th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

The EXO boys were spending an exciting night playing cards, all trying their best not to lose, as the decided punishment was not pleasant.

Baekhyun, who was currently sitting pretty at 2nd to last, was starting to sweat nervously. It was the last round, and he was at a high risk of being last and losing it all, if he screwed up. Most of the other members were relaxed, as their scores were fine enough that even if they lost, there was no way they reach bottom. It was really just a match between Baekhyun and Yixing – who was currently last, and had the most concentrated look on his face.

As they played, Baekhyun kept feeling worse and worse. Something inside him was telling that he was going to lose, and so he kept glancing over to the cup.

Oh, that dreadful cup.

The liquid inside was an awful brown color, and there seemed to be chunchs at the bottom. Baekhyun felt sick just wondering what was put there. He was starting to think that he should have paid more attention when they were all making it, because he could only remember the ingredient he put in, which was a chunk load of vinegar.

Now he was left wondering what else the other members put in, and he was almost frying his brain trying to remember it all.

But no matter what it was, and who put it in, Baekhyun was more than sure he didn’t want to drink that mixture of ingredients.

But luck wasn’t on his side.

The last round was over, and low and behold, he had lost.

His first instinct was to just run away. He even knew he would be fast enough to dodge everyone on his way to his room, but he tried anyways. After being obviously caught 2 seconds after he got up, he was dragged over to face the horrid cut.

“Go on, drink it. One-shot it.”

Sehun said, with a gloating smile on his face. The younger boy obviously didn’t care about Baekhyun’s well-being enough to pity him, he only looked excited.

“Okay, maybe not all of it. He could seriously get sick. Just take a big gulp.”

Joonmyun said, mediating the evil members whose eyes were glistening in anticipation.

Thankfully, the other’s agreed to the one sip thing, and Baekhyun felt more relaxed. But of course, Sehun had to open his big mouth.

“But if he spits it out, he has to take another one.”

And as the rest of the group agreed to that, Baekhyun only stared at the cup, feeling a huge weight pulling on his heart and stomach. He hadn’t even drank it yet, and he already felt sick.

“Ok, here I go.”

He said, more to encourage himself than to warn everyone. But well enough, as he said that, all focus was on it.

And so he held the cup, and closed his eyes. He decided he had to do it quick, otherwise he wouldn’t do it at all. With a quick count down to three, and a little hesitation as it neared his mouth, Baekhyun took a mighty gulp of the disgusting liquid.

For the rest of his life, he wouldn’t forget that moment. There was no simple way to explain that flavor. The only thing he was able to describe, was how much he felt like he was dying at that moment.

And he had to swallow it, or he’d have to go through it again. And so he did, and as the liquid went down, he felt it almost burning his throat on the way.

He was wriggling the entire time, and as soon as his mouth was free, he started screaming. Everyone around him was laughing, but he didn’t find it funny. He screamed for a long time before he felt at all better, and even after it, all he could think was that that was definitely not a nice thing for a singer to drink, since it felt like it could do some true damage.

 

The End. 674 Words.