Slam Dunk - August 4th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

High School AU.

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae walked into the basketball court, each with a bag of snacks in their hands. The game had already started, so they went to the bleachers and settled down to watch.

The two weren’t really big fans of sports, but they had been watching a lot of those games recently. The reason for that was Kim Jongin.

Jongin had just recently become a close friend of theirs, and Baekhyun had almost instantly started crushing on the boy. And luckly enough, the feeling seemed to be mutual. He and Jongin had been flirting back and forth for quite a few weeks now, and things were looking good.

Since they arrived so late, only a minute after they sat down it was announced it was half-time, and the players moved away from the court.

“Hey, you guys came!”

Jongin cheered, waving his arms in the air and moving up the bleachers to reach his friends.

“Yeah, but we were a bit late.”

Baekhyun responded with a smile, then pointed to Jongdae, so it was implied that the boy was at fault.

“It’s okay, we only agreed to meet after the game anyways. But still, I’m really happy you came to see.”

Jongin said, staring directly at Baekhyun with a pleased smile, until he realized he was being too obvious and shifted his stare to Jongdae.

Jongin seemed to be about to say something else, he even opened his mouth to do so, but a loud confusion of screams interrupted him. His teammates were calling him, saying that the couch wanted to talk to the whole team. Jongin was about to leave, but he turned back, staring straight into Baekhyun’s eyes and taking the risk to say what he wanted.

“Let’s make a bet!”

He started, getting the boy’s interest.

“If in the remaining time of the game, I do a slam dunk, you’ll give me a kiss.”

Jongin started blushing as he spoke, his face turning red all the way to his ears, but he did his best to keep a calm and confident face.

Baekhyun was surprised. Jongin had never been so straight forward like that, and it made his heart race. He kind of liked it, in fact.

Jongdae obviously didn’t though, as he looked pretty done with the two. He sighed loudly as he gathered his stuff.

“For god’s sake, just date already.”

He mumbled under his breath, getting up and leaving.

The two completely ignored him, didn’t even trying to understand what he had whispered, as they were way more focused on staring at each other. Baekhyun smiled as he responded to Jongin’s proposition.

“And if you don’t?”

He said in a very doubtful tone, almost purposely teasing the boy.

“Oh, I will; believe me. But if I don’t, then I’ll do whatever you say for the rest of the day.”

Jongin confidently answered, feeling less nervous now that baekhyun didn’t react weirdly or called him a freak.

“Ok, deal!”

Baekhyun said, reaching his hand out to Jongin. As they closed the bet with a strong handshake, the teammates screamed one more time, rushing Jongin.

The boy immediately left, but as he was almost next to his team, he turned back, smiling at Baekhyun, who gladly waved back.

He watched Jongin talking to the coach, a smile on his face the whole time. For the first time in his life, Baekhyun actually was wishing he lost that bet.

 

The End. 572 Words.


AN:

Guys, I'm super sick >.< That's why I've been missing drabbles this week, I'm just feeling so ill that I can't write properly.... X_X Sorry... I'll try to keep going, but I might miss a few more days until I get better......