3 Things You Hate - December 8th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Sehun and Luhan were on their first double date ever, along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sehun felt that those two had been a good choice for this, because they were already good friends, and the two were very fun, so there wouldn’t be a boring moment.

And he was completely right. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were leading the date, finding fun things for them to do, and bringing on new topics of conversation. It made his feel very carefree and relaxed, like he didn’t have to work very hard to make it a fun time. Luhan seemed to be having more fun than him, and that was good.

They were now sitting at a corner seat of a café, being very loud and noisy as they played with the 7 seconds challenge app. When Chanyeol had suggested it, Sehun thought it would be a little silly, and he was definitely right about that, it was very silly, but it was also very fun, and they kept playing it.

“Name five famous people whose names start with ‘A’!”

Chanyeol called out as he pointed his phone at Baekhyun, who looked lost and frazzled.

“AAhh…. Angelina Jolie! And… Aahhh… Adam Brody… Errr…”

The man was clearly struggling, but that only made it more fun.

“5… 6… and 7!”

Chanyeol counted down the time, and Baekhyun sighed, smashing his head down on the table. Once the time was over, he was able to think of many more names, but when he was put on the spot, his mind went blank.

“Wow, you’re really losing bad.”

Sehun mentioned as he laughed at Baekhyun. The man currently had the lowest score out of them all, and since they had designed a punishment for last place, he wasn’t very happy about it.

“Okay, Sehun’s turn!”

Chanyeol said, turning the phone to his friend. Sehun turned to his with focus, ready to win.

“Ready? Let’s go. Name 3 things that you absolutely hate.”

Chanyeol held the phone steady, watching the seconds tick by, but Sehun answered very quickly, as there was no hesitation in his answer.

“Bugs! People who use my phone without asking! Bubble tea!”

As soon as the last words came out of his mouth, he immediately froze. By thinking of things that he hated, he ended up saying what first came to mind without realizing that was supposed to be a secret.

“What?”

Luhan asked. The entire table was now quiet and serious, and what could be heard was the app on Chanyeol’s phone counting down the last few seconds and buzzing when it was done.

“I…”

Sehun hesitated to answer. Liking bubble tea had been what had started their relationship, so he never wanted to confess to Luhan that he actually hated the drink. When the Chinese man first mistook him for liking bubble tea, he got so happy that Sehun couldn’t refute it, so he decided to just live with it, because he liked Luhan too much.

“We’ll get out of your way, okay?”

Chanyeol said, getting up and pushing Baekhyun a bit, so the man would slide off his seat as well. The couple immediately ran away, knowing of Sehun’s and Luhan’s history, and knowing that an awkward situation would be caused if they stayed around.

“I’m sorry.”

Was the first thing he could say, and while holding Luhan’s hand, he started to explain everything. He was terrified the entire time, but in the end, he would be surprised. Because he had been underestimating Luhan that entire time; the man wouldn’t just stop liking Sehun because they didn’t like the same drinks, but he would be upset that Sehun had lied for so long. But it was nothing they couldn’t work through easily, and strengthen their relationship.

 

The End. 625 Words.