365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Description

As the title says, 365 days of drabbles involving EXO. A drabble a day, for a whole year!

Foreword

A drabble a day keeps the doctor away <3

Writing keeps me sane, yo!

 

Hi everyone!

I know this might seem a bit crazy, especially for a writer like me, who rarely updates, but I really wanted to try to challenge myself. And ever since last year, I’ve been writing a lot of drabbles, because they help me get my head going, especially when I’m having difficulty with my on-going stories. So I thought, why not put those to use?

I have a very active mind, and often get a lot of different new ideas that I never actually turn into stories, so I’ll be using a few of those ideas here (and maybe if they get popular, I’ll turn that drabble into an actual chaptered fanfic ^^). Mostly short drabbles, only glimpses of ideas, a few might even feel unfinished.  Some might be two paragraphs long; some might have more than 1k words. But I think most will be between 100 and 500 words long.

I was initially going to call this ‘365 day of EXO OTPs’, because I intended to work mostly with the various pairings, but I started to get ideas that had no romance at all, so I decided to generalize the whole thing. It actually helps, because without being forced to include a pairing into the drabble, I have a lot more to write about.

The drabbles will be of various genres, all involving one or more EXO member. There might be quite a few brotps here and there, and there will be a lot of boyXboy, ‘cause I have just one too many ships with this group <3. I’ll try out a lot of different things though, some really crazy, some a little too weird. There might even be a few boring ones, or failed ones >.<…. (Some can turn out awesome and beautiful, and other can be just downright stupid and unnecessary, it’s a risk I’m taking!)

I chose EXO for this story, because they’re quite a big group, so there are a lot of variables to work with, and I’ve been writing about them for a while already, so it makes it easier and more comfortable for me XD. Also, I thought it would be better to have a specific group to focus on, because it would be just too much of a mess to use all the groups I like @-@;

I’ll be writing with all 12 of the EXO boys, because the more the merrier ^^. Besides, since there’ll be a lot of drabbles, it’s completely up to you, the reader, to choose what you want to read. You can just skip the ones with the members you don’t like (if you have any ^^). But I’ll be trying my best to use all the members! Yes, I do have favorites, and I’m sure it’ll be very obvious who they are after a while, but I’ll still try to be as varied as possible! (If there’s a member that you noticed I haven’t been writing much about, just give me a shout out in the comments, and I’ll do my best to involve him more >.<).

 

Now here are some rules for me to follow:

- There must be one drabble posted every day. If something happens (ie. My internet connection fails, my computer breaks, or I just forget to post), and there’s a day with no drabble, the next day I’ll have to post two, to make up for the lost day (and if I miss more than one day, the day I finally update, I’ll have to post as many as needed to make up for the lost days). So basically, this starts on January 1st 2015, and ends December 31st 2015.

- If a drabble gets turned into a chaptered fanfic (or a long oneshot), I’ll provide a link for you guys.

- If I give up (*prays that I don’t*), a formal warning must be given to the readers. No leaving the story open and abandoned, not cool. But I won’t give up! Never give up! Fighting!

 

 

Drabbles that were/are being turned into full length fanfics:

 

Chapter 117 – Monsters in Their Minds: Link

Chapter 120 – Maze Walker: Link

Chapters 3 & 23 – Angel Heart & Tainted Angel: Link

Chapter 130 – A big One: Link

Chapter 193 – Domestic Pet War: Link

Chapters 231 & 232 – Not a Hero & No Turning Back: Link

Chapter 355 – SM High – Elite High School: Link

 

A long foreword, but I just want to make sure I’m explaining everything I have to ^^;

And that’s all I have to say for now!

I’ll do my best, and I hope you enjoy reading, and support this story!

That-One-Writer.

 

ps. Poster made by the lovely Tripping-Panda.