Brothers’ Quarrel - September 3rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Family AU. Kids/Teenagers!Chanyeol&Jongdae.

 

Chanyeol walked into his little brother Jongdae’s room, finding the boy lying on his bed with his laptop on his stomach.

As soon as he saw Chanyeol, he pressed the space bar to pause his movie, and took his headphones off in an annoyed manner.

“Don’t you know how to knock? Mom said you always had to knock!”

He complained, but Chanyeol didn’t look that worried about it.

“Yeah yeah, sorry~.”

The older boy answered, in the fakest way possible, and just moved to Jongdae’s desk, moving things without even getting permission.

“Hey! Don’t touch my stuff!!”

Jongdae screamed, putting his laptop aside and getting up to get Chanyeol away from his things.

“Don’t worry poop-head, I’m just getting back what’s mine!”

Chanyeol said in a sassy tone, waving the box of his video game – which he had just found underneath a pile of books and papers on the desk – in Jongdae’s face.

“Get OUT!”

Jongdae screamed terribly loud, his voice breaking from the strain.

The sound alone was enough to get their mother’s attention, as she came running over, asking what had happened.

“Wow, dude! Chill, don’t be such a – “

Chanyeol couldn’t finish what he was about to say, since his mother came into the room and he would’ve definitely gotten in trouble over it. But he was already in trouble anyway, so he later wished he had finished his sentence, just so he could have made Jongdae mad.

“What’s going on in here?”

Their mother asked in a firm tone, placing her hands at the hips, a stance both boys knew never lead to any good.

“He got into my room without knocking!! And he messed up my stuff and called me a poop-head!!”

Jongdae’s voice was thin and strained, as he was incredibly mad, to the point of his eyes filling with tears of anger.

Chanyeol gave him a nasty look, hating the little boy for ratting him out. And as his mother called out his name in an angered tone, he knew as he followed her out of the room, he’d get the biggest grounding of his life.

 

The End.


AN:

Every time the month changes, I get all confused with the title XD I almost wrote 'August 3rd' up there >.< Thank god when that happens someone always warns me <3 I love you guys!!

Please continue to point it out to me when I make those mistakes okay? I'll correct then right away!